The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Connecticut school shooting: 18 children among 27 dead

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:47 am

We are talking about Bombs because both Bombs and Guns are inanimate objects. Both are used by humans to cause mass killings.
For that matter, what if a psychopath went into a school with a nail-gun and took out a classroom with that? Should we then ban nail guns? Of what if they went through school with a pesticide sprayer, loaded it with gasoline (crerated a flame thrower) and burn classrooms of kids. Do we then ban pesticide srayers? These are absolutely horrible things to think of but again, a psychopath doesnt care about the means he has to murder people, he will find anyway to do it.

wheres the damn quote button :evil: :evil:

A nail gun ,why the hell would he go to kill a lot of people with a nail gun ? isn't that presumptuous ? he wouldn't kill massly if it was too hard ,maybe he would just top himself instead ,that is the point ...
I think a lot of people miss the point ,not many IF ANY people use bombs in a typical murder suicide scenario.A bomber is a bomber ,different kettle of fish .
There is no scenario better than a shooter using an automatic weapon..

Let me ask you ,if it were your choice to commit an act ,don't tell me you would trade an automatic weapon for a bag full of throwing stars right ?
Of course you wouldn't
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:06 am

it amazes me people quoting crime stats in Australia ,stats that prove nothing ,that in fact where no automatic weapon would have been used ..so it's null and void .

But the issue is maybe really just one thing ,people are hanging onto an almost inherited addiction to guns..
We live without guns mostly,Australia hasn't had 61 shooting sprees since 1999 ...that is telling and shocking...this is not a statistic is a genuine number..
31 were school shootings...but if your all ok with that ,then i should respect that if you believe they are your civil rights to hold such weapons and to allow it to happen..
chiselray

Postby capricorn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:34 am

DIss0n80r wrote:No, it was only the logical implication of your own words. Of course you are far too dumb to understand that, so carry on being dumb, dummy.

My implication has nothing to do with your scumbag philosophy, nor your illogical interpretation

chiselray wrote:A nail gun ,why the hell would he go to kill a lot of people with a nail gun ? isn't that presumptuous ?

I'm not saying this person would use a nailgun. I'm saying it is one of many options a mass killer has access to. I cant understand why a person would kill innocent people... PERIOD. More or less why he would use a nail gun to do it..but murder by nailgun has been done before so it is not out of the realm of possibility.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,517699,00.html

So should we ban nail-guns now? Maybe we should just ban everything!

Also, look at where this nail gun crime was committed... interesting. Had this person have had access to assault rifles it would have had no impact to whether he wanted to kill this person or not. The nail-gun isn't the issue, its the person.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:18 am

No, crapicorn, what YOU said was disgusting and stupid, and I merely pointed that out. Saying that you're glad that all he did was kill those children and teachers instead of whatever fantasy you can concoct was scummy of you, and you're even more pathetic for trying to foist your meaning onto me.

You can go screw yourself, dumb jerk.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:21 am

chiselray wrote:it amazes me people quoting crime stats in Australia ,stats that prove nothing ,that in fact where no automatic weapon would have been used ..so it's null and void .

But the issue is maybe really just one thing ,people are hanging onto an almost inherited addiction to guns..
We live without guns mostly,Australia hasn't had 61 shooting sprees since 1999 ...that is telling and shocking...this is not a statistic is a genuine number..
31 were school shootings...but if your all ok with that ,then i should respect that if you believe they are your civil rights to hold such weapons and to allow it to happen..

It's monstrous and people like capricorn are partially at fault for allowing it to continue.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby capricorn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:55 am

DIss0n80r wrote:you're glad that all he did was kill those children and teachers.

You are SCUM! I'm finished with you. Go to the battle forum to get your jollies off you loser.
Last edited by capricorn on Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
capricorn

Postby blackvault » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:57 am

! blackvault wrote:
DIss0n80r has been banned due to continued abuse.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby capricorn » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:04 pm

Look at what the state run news agency (Xinhuanet) has to say about US gun control.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/indep ... 042820.htm

"Their blood and tears demand no delay for the U.S. gun control. The massacre has triggered a new debate on gun control in the United States. However, this time, the public feels somewhat tired and helpless."

If you agree with Gun Control you agree with Communist Chins's stance on Gun Control
capricorn

Postby at1with0 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:07 am

capricorn wrote:Look at what the state run news agency (Xinhuanet) has to say about US gun control.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/indep ... 042820.htm

"Their blood and tears demand no delay for the U.S. gun control. The massacre has triggered a new debate on gun control in the United States. However, this time, the public feels somewhat tired and helpless."

If you agree with Gun Control you agree with Communist Chins's stance on Gun Control

That's a fallacious line of reasoning. Are you saying that policy in the US should be that which is opposite to China's in all respects?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby capricorn » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:10 pm

In regards to human rights, Absolutely!
capricorn

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts