The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

" It's a comin' "

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby frrostedman » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the passenger lounge in the Bozeman , Montana airport, while waiting for their respective flights..

One is an American Indian passing through from Lame Deer, another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a livestock show, and the third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University from the Middle East ....

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table, tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face, and lights a cigarette.

Finally, the American Indian clears his throat and softly he speaks, "At one time here... my people were many... but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward,
"Once my people were few," he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The cowboy removes his cigarette from his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a smooth drawl . . .

"I reckon that's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet. But I do believe it's a-comin'."
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey Frost Top:

Great post, I couldn't have done better myself :lol: :lol: Shows exactly who you really are:

A total racist full of hate and a useless waste of space as a human being. You've effectively offended at least two of the 12 posters left on the BV, probably most due to this kind of juvenile attempt at humor. As I said you and yours will always lack the BALLS to say what you really mean--how pathetic.

Countless Indian children slaughtered by the very Machine you so long to follow blindly- sickens me to see such open racism under the guise of juvenile humor.

You're some classy piece of work Frost Top! :roll: Pathetically so!

Bring Em All Home Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby frrostedman » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:15 pm

I know it's a foreign concept to you, but... it's called humor.

I didn't realize humor had to be politically correct to pass your litmus test.

I don't remember you lashing out at halfabo for his obvious cold-blooded disregard for the poor, defenseless innocents mauled by grizzly bears every year. :roll:

I would have put a disclaimer, especially for the likes of halfabo, but I already know he's got common sense enough to know it's not personal. He also knows me well enough to know I'm not what you described. And that was a pretty bad flame, cole. I don't think you're exactly attracting new posters with words like that.

If you're going to preach from your pulpit about political correctness, you should at least not accompany your sermon with a whole paragraph of hatred directed at someone.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Halfabo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Cole_Trickle wrote:Hey Frost Top:

Great post, I couldn't have done better myself :lol: :lol: Shows exactly who you really are:

A total racist full of hate and a useless waste of space as a human being. You've effectively offended at least two of the 12 posters left on the BV, probably most due to this kind of juvenile attempt at humor. As I said you and yours will always lack the BALLS to say what you really mean--how pathetic.

Countless Indian children slaughtered by the very Machine you so long to follow blindly- sickens me to see such open racism under the guise of juvenile humor.

You're some classy piece of work Frost Top! :roll: Pathetically so!

Bring Em All Home Cole

Ya know, you're way too sensitive. I'm 3/4 blood Native American. I've seen this joke before and I thought it was hilarious. But, this post does show what you really are. A total dimmhi ready to be subjugated by those beautiful peace loving Muslims, who are waiting for the right moment to enforce their sharia law.
Halfabo

Postby Halfabo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:27 pm

frrostedman wrote:I know it's a foreign concept to you, but... it's called humor.

I didn't realize humor had to be politically correct to pass your litmus test.

I don't remember you lashing out at halfabo for his obvious cold-blooded disregard for the poor, defenseless innocents mauled by grizzly bears every year. :roll:

I would have put a disclaimer, especially for the likes of halfabo, but I already know he's got common sense enough to know it's not personal. He also knows me well enough to know I'm not what you described. And that was a pretty bad flame, cole. I don't think you're exactly attracting new posters with words like that.

If you're going to preach from your pulpit about political correctness, you should at least not accompany your sermon with a whole paragraph of hatred directed at someone.

A hundred and fifty years ago that could have been upsetting. Do you know how many Indians today are "cowboys"? I know you wouldn't be surprised by the number of Indians who would join in the game of cowboys and muslims, on the cowboy's side.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 pm

Indeed halfabo.

Hey, remember the old Polack jokes back in the 70's and 80's? Entire books were dedicated toward them. Of course, that stuff don't fly by today's standards and that's quite alright. But the jokes themselves... some of them were quite funny! The thing is it really had nothing to do with people from Poland. It was just that a joke wasn't funny if you said, "2 smart guys and a dumb guy were at a bar..." Someone unfortunately had to be the butt end of the joke. Was it personal? No.

Is anyone who repeats one of those jokes a "waste of space as a human being?" I hope not. That sure is a lot of people. Decent people that didn't mean a thing by it, except to try and put a smile on another human being's face.
frrostedman

Postby sandra » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:35 pm

What a crap joke.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Infact I'd really like to take tom to the rez, and see if he tells the joke and
makes it out. A video of me taking tom on a trip to the rez to share his funny joke
would humor me quite well.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby evutch » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:58 pm

well, as a surviving decendant of the trail of tears. with one side making money off the dying, ( isn't coencedence a biotch?)
i kinda smiled at it. and i DI remember the polock jokes! until i cracked one in front of a polock.
BUT there IS a point to the story, and i think it's fair, that any relious jihad bunch learn who they are messing with.
but then again i do have muslim friends. and i really hate the look in their eyes from fear of mob reaction.
so..
evutch

Postby Aquarian » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:10 pm

What's more despicable is that Halfabo claims to be Native American and has openly suggested that he would side with his oppressors against a socially-constructed "enemy" (in this case, the Muslims). Talk about falling hook-line-and-sinker for the colonist mind-trap.
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Next

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts