The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

Club Hiko

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby Dyrmyk » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:15 pm

[I have requested for this post to be deleted, but there was a failure in the cooperation of that. So in order to speed this deletion along, I offer you complementary pirated software http://www.romnation.net/srv/roms/52065/genesis2/Sonic-and-Knuckles-Sonic-3-JUE-b2.html ]
Last edited by Dyrmyk on Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dyrmyk

Postby shadowcass » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:32 pm

shadowcass

Postby bionic » Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:26 pm

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy"

things come at you, you see them.. via your preconceived notions...
there is an energy..you mold...
you decide..waht YOU stand for..it complies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrR_pVr9AZk
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby Dyrmyk » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Was that a quote from CSI? Any way, in due time I will be revealing this article to every web media site that I am a member of (even youtube!) just before disappearing. Only because it will cause the members to start looking for me. The public must know what is going on, also it will be an attempt to shut them down for their well being. The government of the United States are planning to kill all demons, criminals, vigilante type groups with a low frequency microwave satellite system. They will have it fully operational no later than April of 2015. That is why this information must be told by my discretion.
Dyrmyk

Postby Dyrmyk » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:36 pm

I have changed the actual name of the group to club Hiko on my own freewill because I have been allowed to become a full member again. I've promised them that I would behave myself. Plus I have truly realized the dangers of revealing the true name of a dangerous group by similar examples on youtube.
Dyrmyk

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:11 am

Dyrmyk your report was recieved. Moderators do not delete content, but all you have to do is Edit your own post, you can delete all of it or parts of it, and just delete whatever you want to. I doubt anyone is paying attention to it anyway.
greeney2

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts