The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Christian's Forced out of Israel after 20 Years

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:11 am

Messianic legal adviser: "It’s a negative precedent. This is not something that has been done. It seems to me unreasonable the decision that was made."

By Nicole Jansezian

Ron Cantrell was living out his calling to stand by the Jewish people in Israel when on June 11, 2003 he was at the scene of a suicide bombing that killed 18 people on a bus on Jaffa Road.

“Experiencing terrorism in such a personal way only confirmed my resolve and commitment to the Jewish nation of Israel,” Cantrell wrote on his website.

Four years later, however, Israel’s Ministry of Interior, exercising its “ultimate discretion,” refused the Cantrell’s application to live in Israel and instead ordered them to leave the Land after having been here for more than 20 years.
rath

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:37 pm

The jews wont be happy till all the Christians are dead or deported.
rath

Postby qmark » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 pm

I don't believe that to be true. They will continue to use Christians that are willing to be used. Just like everybody else.
qmark

Postby rath » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:05 pm

qmark wrote:I don't believe that to be true. They will continue to use Christians that are willing to be used. Just like everybody else.

Please explaine ..............

As slaves you mean :?:
rath

Postby qmark » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:02 pm

rath wrote:
qmark wrote:I don't believe that to be true. They will continue to use Christians that are willing to be used. Just like everybody else.

I was responding to this statement,

"The jews wont be happy till all the Christians are dead or deported."

Slaves are not willing participants. However, Christians who lack discernment, or have some sort of scewed theology, may certainly be willing to be used.
qmark

Postby rath » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:56 pm

qmark wrote:
rath wrote:

I was responding to this statement,

"The jews wont be happy till all the Christians are dead or deported."

Slaves are not willing participants. However, Christians who lack discernment, or have some sort of scewed theology, may certainly be willing to be used.

i see what your saying ....... & im offended ....... :D

not really ....

you mean like the jews & how they were willing participants in the holocaust.

& how they milk it today & use it as a bargaining chip in everything they do.
rath

Postby qmark » Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:44 am

rath wrote:i see what your saying ....... & im offended ....... :D

not really ....

Yes. But, you need to keep the "individual" separate from the "corporate". The Christian church, in some instances, were willing participants in the holocaust by their inaction or by their willingness to look the other way. Does that make all Christians bad? No. Many "individual" Christians risked their lives to save Jews and many lost their lives trying to do so. It is the same way with the Jews.
qmark

Postby rath » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:48 am

qmark wrote:
rath wrote:i see what your saying ....... & im offended ....... :D

not really ....

Yes. But, you need to keep the "individual" separate from the "corporate". The Christian church, in some instances, were willing participants in the holocaust by their inaction or by their willingness to look the other way. Does that make all Christians bad? No. Many "individual" Christians risked their lives to save Jews and many lost their lives trying to do so. It is the same way with the Jews.

yhe ....... i know, fact is i think its all just political.

politics & spin.

christian are no better, look at the christian crusades or the Spanish inquisition.

Iv just had it with all the non christian groups going on about how they are the only groups who are persecuted.
rath

Postby LightSeeker » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:40 am

Rath, I wanted to tell you how offensive your cartoon is. I just lost a member of my family by a gunshot through the head. You may think it's cute and cleaver, but I find it very offensive. I would find it offensive if I hadn't lost someone. As well as your comments about the Holocaust, you need to do a bit more study, before you stand as an expert
LightSeeker

Postby greeney2 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 am

you need to do a bit more study, before you stand as an expert

There is no shortage of that on this board. Welcome lightseeker to the Blackvault. Hope you jump right into posting, but if you don;t develope a thick skin around here, expect a lot of conflict back, unfortunatly.
greeney2

Next

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts