The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

China’s Massive Genetic Engineering Program

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby capricorn » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:25 am

beforeitsnews.com wrote:It’s not exactly news that China is setting itself up as a new global superpower, is it? While Western civilization chokes on its own gluttony like a latter-day Marlon Brando, China continues to buy up American debt and lock away the world’s natural resources. But now, not content to simply laugh and make jerk-off signs as they pass us on the geopolitical highway, they’ve also developed a state-endorsed genetic-engineering project.

At BGI Shenzhen, scientists have collected DNA samples from 2,000 of the world’s smartest people and are sequencing their entire genomes in an attempt to identify the alleles which determine human intelligence. Apparently they’re not far from finding them, and when they do, embryo screening will allow parents to pick their brightest zygote and potentially bump up every generation's intelligence by five to 15 IQ points. Within a couple of generations, competing with the Chinese on an intellectual level will be like challenging Lena Dunham to a getting-naked-on-TV contest.

Geoffrey Miller, an evolutionary psychologist and lecturer at NYU, is one of the 2,000 braniacs who contributed their DNA. I spoke to him about what this creepy-ass program might mean for the future of Chinese kids.

http://beforeitsnews.com/china/2013/03/ ... 45796.html
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 pm

Am I understanding this correctly...?? IN the future there is going to be millions of male very high I Q Chinese males with few available females...turned loose on the world.

Are you people thinking this through. The Chinese are looking for mostly Males...are they not??

What do you suppose a nation of high IQ Males does in the world with few available females to be found???

Also see....Transhumanism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transhumanism

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Orion719 » Wed May 01, 2013 12:23 pm

Why don't they start cloning humans already... Weve been doing dogs and goats and cows all sorts of animals, they'll probably be the first anyways if they can clean up their country a bit.
Orion719

Postby capricorn » Thu May 02, 2013 9:47 am

I'm pretty confident that (somewhere in the 1 trillion dollar US black budget) there exists a classified program which has already successfully clones several humans.
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby Orion719 » Thu May 02, 2013 10:29 am

Oh yea like that Archuleta base in the Mesa at Dulce NM. I wouldn't be surprised if they're doing the same thing at the underground base in Colorado (not sure if there's an 'official' name for it yet) or even underneath NORAD. It's common knowledge here that there's 5/6 levels going further and further underneath the supposed ICBM and nuke stations there.
Orion719

Postby bionic » Fri May 03, 2013 7:08 pm

I just do not get why males are valued over females in much of the world. It's small minded thinking to me. There is a reason BOTH exist.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts