The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Cat Killer in Florida Arrested.

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:57 am

Couldn't stay hidden in the woodwork too long could you Maelstrom? Whats your opinion about warning signs while you are yapping about jews. Why would anyone think you are any different than Bruun the way you talk?

By the way I totally disagree with you Lashmer about Maelstrom, He also includes Mexicans in his racist remarks all the time too. Give the man some credit where credit is due. :lol:
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:11 am

greeney2 wrote:By the way I totally disagree with you Lashmer about Maelstrom, He also includes Mexicans in his racist remarks all the time too. Give the man some credit where credit is due. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In fairness they are wannabe Spaniards so it’s fine. It’s like me calling the French names, it’s fine because it’s true. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:00 am

greeney2 wrote:Couldn't stay hidden in the woodwork too long could you Maelstrom? Whats your opinion about warning signs while you are yapping about jews. Why would anyone think you are any different than Bruun the way you talk?

* The truth must out.

* What's my opinion about warning signs? One should check out the facts and take heed as appropriate.

*  Amongst the reasons is the fact that I am not a Jew nor have received Talmudic indoctrination.

By the way I totally disagree with you Lashmer about Maelstrom, He also includes Mexicans in his racist remarks all the time too. Give the man some credit where credit is due. :lol:

* Lashmer? Try spelling your friends' names correctly.

* Lucky Lashmar.

* I include Mexicans in my racist remarks all the time, do I? I think you have a vivid imagination and in your degenerating mind this substitutes for the truth.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:19 am

I include Mexicans in my racist remarks all the time, do I? I think you have a vivid imagination and in your degenerating mind this substitutes for the truth.

Liar Liar, pants on fire!

lets not add lying to your spelling correcting nastyness. The first thing you had to say concerning the Chatsworth Train wreck, was a racist comment about to ethnic nature of the Engineer name. Remember that?
greeney2

Postby mael » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:47 am

greeney2 wrote:
I include Mexicans in my racist remarks all the time, do I? I think you have a vivid imagination and in your degenerating mind this substitutes for the truth.

Liar Liar, pants on fire!

lets not add lying to your spelling correcting nastyness. The first thing you had to say concerning the Chatsworth Train wreck, was a racist comment about to ethnic nature of the Engineer name. Remember that?

Have you been hitting the hard stuff? Or are you temporarily noncomposmentis?

YOU SAID I INCLUDE MEXICANS IN MY RACIST COMMENTS ALL THE TIME.

* Now, I ask you if this is true? (Knowing it is of course not).

* AND FURTHERMORE DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF A RACIST COMMENT WITHOUT BACKING IT UP WITH A QUOTE OF WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID, AND IN THE CONTEXT IN WHICH IT WAS WRITTEN.

TROLL!
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:53 am

mael wrote:

* Lashmer? Try spelling your friends' names correctly.

* Lucky Lashmar.

Interesting. ;)

He has a pass on it because he's already said sorry an all that on the old BV. :D It's easy to do.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

mael wrote:* AND FURTHERMORE DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF A RACIST COMMENT WITHOUT BACKING IT UP WITH A QUOTE OF WHAT I ACTUALLY SAID, AND IN THE CONTEXT IN WHICH IT WAS WRITTEN.

TROLL!

Nothing stronger than troll hey? :roll: :lol: :lol:

But I happen to agree with you there. Although it's not as if we don't all do it. :roll: :oops:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:59 am

greeney2 wrote:lets not add lying to your spelling correcting nastyness.

Handbags at dawn people… run! :lol: You two just need to say what you want to say and be done with.

To be fair I like both of you but you two fighing is just brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's better than watching sat and me being queer. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Do you remember the awful news of the Italian who imprisoned his daughter and he and his son raped and impregnated her? And there was a similar story of an Austrian family doing the same in Austria. Incest ... well both of those cases were of Jewish families following their Talmudic law.

I'm trying to make the point that this kind of depravity is to be expected in Jewish people and it is at least partly due to their being indoctrinated by their Talmud. (Their interpretation of the Bible).
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:45 pm

mael wrote:(Their interpretation of the Bible).

Didn't the jews come around first? :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts