The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

A Case for Intelligent Design

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:53 am

DIss0n80r wrote:By the way, you guys are engaging in a clear straw man tactic. I never said anything against emotions per se. An "appeal to emotion" means relying on emotion as the basis for an argument's strength. Ie. "Doom & gloom, ergo GOD" as Greene so aptly displayed. Or "Timmy will cry if you tell him there's no Santa Claus" reasoning.

It simply does not matter how information makes you feeeeel, kids. Your feelings have no bearing on objective reality.

So when I express contempt for you three, try not to get too confused as to why. There was, is, and will continue to be facts and evidence negating bible magic after I've walked away in disgust.

! greeney2 wrote:
Your problem is you came back here with contempt, have posted with contempt, and got nowhere with your contempt, which was not just to the 3 of us Frostedman, OrangeTom and myself. It was also to Capricorn on this thread, it was also to Event Horizon reporting him 10 times for nothing, it was also to Kanster. It was also to Humphreys. Seems like you just can't get along with anyone.

Feel free to go to your account page, and you may unregister yourself any time you like. Like contempt for the world its your choice, you don't have it in you to back up your threats and unregister.
greeney2

Postby DIss0n80r » Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 am

! greeney2 wrote:
Continued trolling and baiting removed by moderator, topic is locked
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts