The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

can of worms opening up for the Usurper in chief

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 am

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

A soldier has won in the early stages of his deployment trial.

It appears the soldier who has refused to be deployed won the first round. The US military has revoked the deployment order. The Usurper in Chief has some explaining to do , in order for the military to continue to be viable, he is going to have to produce his birth certificate soon, or no one will be deployed.

Seems the Usurper in Chief has opened a can of worms even he didn't see coming. I hope every one on the deployment list joins this case, We can see once and for all that the Usurper is a fraud.

How will he deal with this ? any thoughts?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:57 am

I don't think the Major has a leg to stand on.

First, between the President and the Major is a chain of command, and that chain of command determains what his orders will be. The fact is if the Major has served in the reserves, and collected just one paycheck while Obama was President, that in effect sends the message the Major recognizes Obama as Commander in Chief. Aside from that, the issue has been decided and settled, Obama was reviewed and allowed to run, and he was elected. He was sworn in, back in January by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and is the Commander in Chief.

The Major is screwed, and if he wishes to stay a happy Major for long, he needs to shape up. Stopping his orders were not a result of challanging the Commander in Chief, if was a result of knowing sending the Major could result in someone else losing their life, due to a disgruntaled command leader. A Major would have a very responsible position, in charge of many below himself. You can not allow that to jeprodize the lives of many in the command below him.

As far as I'm concerned liberals may want to pin a medal on him, but I'd give him a dishonorable discharge, for refusing orders.
greeney2

Postby Sparty » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:54 pm

Why would liberals want to pin a medal on him? Wouldn't the conservatives? The ones who are behind the claim that Obama is not a natural citizen? (a claim I'm not here to argue...)

I find it interesting that the order was revoked, and he is now able to not be deployed. Why would the chain of command allow this? What possible reason could they have for letting someone defy a direct order to deploy? (rhetorical question by the way)

Zounds!
Sparty
A dreamcatcher works, if your dream is to be gay.
--Demetri Martin
Sparty

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:06 pm

Because liberals love it when someone will challenge the military system, they find oppressive. They really don;t care if he is right or wrong as long as it disrupts the military IMHO. I said why they would not allow this major to command anything in a war zone.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:10 pm

I think he does have a leg to stand on actually. Because if he is ordered to be deployed, ultimately this authority comes from Obama, and if Obama isn't legit, then he's not a legal warfighter, he's the same as the insurgents he's fighting against.

However, I'm not actually arguing the legitimacy of Obama, I have no idea. Don't really care.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:33 am

The way I look at it , is if more people who are being deployed do the same , the presidence is already set, How many more can stop their deployment by using the same argument?

I think this will snowball to a point , then the Usurper will have no choice but to prove he is actually natural born.I think he loses this fight.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:48 am

When you start thinking of mutiny, and all the good reasons for it, than your resolve can never be counted on, and you are finished militarly.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 am

Oh I agree with you Greeney,

I'm just saying this sets a very dangerous precedent now, who else is going to use this as a reason to defer deployment? If this continues to get out of control , don't you think it will force the Usurper to put up or shut up ?

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:38 am

Lets watch the news today because his hearing is the 16th, today. The Major is out on a limb, because he has violated the chain of command altogather. Not only that, the majors legal recourse is within the military justice system, and I;m sure that is what todays hearing is going to tell him. They will tell him his issue is not an issure within their capacity as it pretains to the Majors orders, and that any question about the Presidents legitimacy is also not in their rhelm since Obama was given the oath of office by a higher court, the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.

Bottom line is the Major is going to come out looking like a fool by the end of the today, if not already before Lunch. Disobeying orders is mutiny, and he will be court martialed, and probably dishonorably dischared as well as ending up in Levenworth. All I can say is "Adios stupid"!
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 am

greeney2 wrote:When you start thinking of mutiny, and all the good reasons for it, than your resolve can never be counted on, and you are finished militarly.

Well that's for damn certain. Unless of course Obama turns out not to be legit, then I'm not so sure..

But it's not really mutiny though, isn't mutiny when the crew of a ship would like, kill the captain and take control themselves?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts