The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Can I ask religious people a question please?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 4:55 am

And the problem by being extreme would be?... :lol: :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 08, 2009 4:59 am

not much it was just a bit too much. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby screamzero » Fri May 08, 2009 6:52 am

Well. I stand alone among this crowd of wanna be "right people". I would say sorry,
but Nesaie "reads" plots of controversial religious intrigue into article items I pasted
from theories presented by studied historians, so it must be she needs help for a case
of mild to moderate paranoia of Christianity as she has long ago proven herself a
revisionist from hell when it comes to even the secular studies of religious histories.

These are three theories about the Library's demise: C easer; Muslims; and Christians...
and the article suggests a probable combination over a period of time. So you both sit
there looking like dumb asses against a historical Occam's Razor presented by people
that make a life's study of the matter...like you're real authorities on the matter. So Nessie
spits out, " Great SZ'..and this is s-o-o-o typical...
"my chosen religion is now trying to be thrown in with those who aren't religious.
Interesting tactic screamer, let's see how well it works."...and then face lifts a wink like
she's cool or bright. There was no tactic. The
paraphrases weren't my words you goof ball. You would be better off accusing me of
plagiarism. What a silly weird ass twist on your part. Nesalie, you have to twist your
Christian Liable into it because that's what you do. That's what makes you feel groovola:
dissing what disagrees w/ you to fit some internal agenda that bugs you. Now you admit
your chose religion is Islam? From Mormon to Islam? What did you do? Crack up and go
Cat Stevens on us? I rave on my philosophy - not my religion...done gradiated from
that fanatic quagmire years ago. You just screw facts until they suite you.
How bright is that?

Darkness Whatever & Lassie choose to feel Love doesn't care to listen; who ever loved
you that didn't listen? No One? No one cares? Love does...from where ever it comes from.
It must feel g-o-o-d being so damn right and loveless at the same time..poah wittle
babies....but chirp up and defend your positions because you have it all under control...
but remember, as event_splatter says, "if it's invisible it ain't real."...so there is no Love.
Tell that to the person that really turns you on.

Event_splatter has what's left of a mind already made and resentful to any that say G-d;
Love (invisible); Truth are real and one. Why event_splatter would waste his precious time
in this forum section but to prove he's right about nothing seems a bit nuts really....but
there ya are! It's really wonderful to try with all your vehement passion to prove yourself
right about nothing, isn't it...Kurt Russell :roll:

There is no other purpose for this forum but to bash those that believe in G-d as far as
you clowns are concerned. I suppose you slobs wouldn't consider starting a Bash G-d Forum?...nah.
That would take the spice out of it, huh?...sort kill the spirit of the game, huh? You
clowns care to believe no one is listening...well...that's your choice. Your right.
Who would listen to any that can't hear?
Last edited by screamzero on Fri May 08, 2009 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
screamzero

Postby event_horizon » Fri May 08, 2009 7:22 am

screamzero wrote:Why say anything then, brick head. Even the great you doesn't really know according to your spastic diatribe.

If your dyslexic noggin could read properly, you'd see that I said I "believed," not that I "knew."

Somehow the terms "innocent" and "suppressor" don't quite gel together. It's kinda oxymoronic, moron. If you had any common sense, you'd be able to see that.

screamzero wrote:"So who did burn the Library of Alexandria? Unfortunately most of the writers from Plutarch (who apparently blamed Caesar) to Edward Gibbons (a staunch atheist or deist who liked very much to blame Christians and blamed Theophilus) to Bishop Gregory (who was particularly anti-Moslem, blamed Omar) all had an axe to grind and consequently must be seen as biased. Probably everyone mentioned above had some hand in destroying some part of the Library's holdings. The collection may have ebbed and flowed as some documents were destroyed and others were added. For instance, Mark Antony was supposed to have given Cleopatra over 200,000 scrolls for the Library long after Julius Caesar is accused of burning it.

It is also quite likely that even if the Museum was destroyed with the main library the outlying "daughter" library at the Temple of Serapis continued on. Many writers seem to equate the Library of Alexandria with the Library of Serapis although technically they were in two different parts of the city.

The real tragedy of course is not the uncertainty of knowing who to blame for the Library's destruction but that so much of ancient history, literature and learning was lost forever."

Selected sources:
"The Vanished Library" by Luciano Canfora
"Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire" by Edward Gibbons

I didn't know speshow edjumucaishcon people could use a search engine. Bravo. You've earned a drool bib.

screamzero wrote:So your favorite version is null and void as well. Why preach it. Why tell only part of the story? Your some kind of wise guy revisionist. A propaganda bitch..You related to Edward Gibbons, the staunch atheist or deist who liked very much to blame Christians and blamed Theophilus? Creep.

I'm an atheist, and I probably share most of his views, but no, that wouldn't make me a relative, imbecile. Are you related to David Koresh?...or any of the other Christian creeps that used to hang and burn people for not believing what they believed? Maybe. But more than likely you're probably a lot closer to being one of those sick Mormons that go around marrying and impregnating 12 and 13-year-old girls. Huh freak.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby screamzero » Fri May 08, 2009 7:39 am

blah blah blah (yawn)
screamzero

Postby Lashmar » Fri May 08, 2009 7:44 am

good come back. :lol: :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby screamzero » Fri May 08, 2009 7:52 am

Thank you Lassie. Your so cool.
Last edited by screamzero on Fri May 08, 2009 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
screamzero

Postby event_horizon » Fri May 08, 2009 7:54 am

screamzero wrote:but remember, as event_splatter says, "if it's invisible it ain't real."...so there is no Love. Tell that to the person that really turns you on.

Well, since love isn't a physical object, then it can't rightly be visible or invisible, only displayed by the one giving it. But apparently your "God" isn't giving you enough of it. You cry too much.

screamzero wrote:Event_splatter has what's left of a mind already made and resentful to any that say G-d;
Love (invisible); Truth are real and one. Why event_splatter would waste his precious time
in this forum section but to prove he's right about nothing seems a bit nuts really....but
there ya are! It's really wonderful to try with all your vehement passion to prove yourself

I'm not necessarily here to disprove the existence of "God." This just seems like a good spot to display my dislike of the religions that cause most of the bloodshed in the world. If you don't like it, that's just too bad. Go kneel and pray to Jesus about it...maybe he'll give you an invisible hug. :roll:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby screamzero » Fri May 08, 2009 8:07 am

event_horizon wrote:
screamzero wrote:but remember, as event_splatter says, "if it's invisible it ain't real."...so there is no Love. Tell that to the person that really turns you on.

Well, since love isn't a physical object, then it can't rightly be visible or invisible, only displayed by the one giving it. But apparently your "God" isn't giving you enough of it. You cry too much.

screamzero wrote:Event_splatter has what's left of a mind already made and resentful to any that say G-d;

I'm not necessarily here to disprove the existence of "God." This just seems like a good spot to display my dislike of the religions that cause most of the bloodshed in the world. If you don't like it, that's just too bad. Go kneel and pray to Jesus about it...maybe he'll give you an invisible hug. :roll:

That's your issue. I give two shits about your hate...maybe.

quoteth Kurt the Russell,..."since love isn't a physical object, then it can't rightly be visible or invisible.." what kind of fuk babble is that? You pullin out the CT scanner on us?
screamzero

Postby event_horizon » Fri May 08, 2009 8:26 am

screamzero wrote: That's your issue. I give two shits about your hate...maybe.

quoteth Kurt the Russell,..."since love isn't a physical object, then it can't rightly be visible or invisible.." what kind of fuk babble is that? You pullin out the CT scanner on us?

Go back and check your first sh!t...that little thing wasn't a piece of corn, it was your brain. I noticed it after the CT scan brought back what appeared to be an incredibly small, faint cavity inside an enormously thick cranium. :lol:
event_horizon

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts