The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Can I ask religious people a question please?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 05, 2009 8:44 am

I wouldn´t really call it evolution but it is still a process of development when it comes to psychological aspects...
But if we are talking about psychic powers and so on then it´s still normal evolution or mutation which in the end is the same...
Last edited by Dark-Samus on Tue May 05, 2009 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby screamzero » Tue May 05, 2009 9:02 am

event_horizon wrote:
screamzero wrote:You sure put a lot of faith into not believing something you don't believe in. If doesn't matter, why chirp at all.




screamzero wrote:Wish't you'd quit the ceremony of religiously brushing your teeth in the morning..but I guess you had to do that over and over again 'till you got it right.


Why "quit"? Is that not a ceremony you do every morning, death breath? You still haven't learned how to wipe your behind without leaving skid marks all over your tighty whities.

screamzero wrote:"What's that got to do w/ the price of poon in bangkok?", You might ask. The reason religion is still around marble chip is because it has had more successes than failures.


Which of the many religions are you referring to? Apparently your "all-powerful God" isn't powerful enough and/or too incompetent to introduce just one religion to the human race that everyone could abide by. Religion has had the most "success" at dividing the world and creating more bloodshed than anything against humanity.

screamzero wrote:If your so damn smart, explain to us how you constructively interact with your mind and emotions without some prompter enabling you.


Explain to me what this babble has to do with anything? :?

screamzero wrote:Plato didn't need a book to conclude ther was a G-d. The Greeks didn't either when one or two of 'em erected a statue for the "unknown" G-d.


This discussion is about religion, not "God." Please try and follow along.

screamzero wrote:Science isn't divorced from G-d nor the other way around.


On what planet did science marry "God"? :?

screamzero wrote:You talk as if religion hasn't had a positive impact on morality and ethics. Read more.


If I had to "read" any "more" of your gibberish, I think I'd dig my eye out of its socket.

If you think it's moral/ethical to destroy a library full of scientific knowledge, well, you've got serious issues.



Facetious jack-ass. Shu-u-uve your library liein' ass accusation up your nostril; hope that throws you into a fetal position gagging on your fingers.Your interpretation of religion w/out a G-d is nice and iganert.

Science married G-d when it figured dumbassedness was curable, but you, Einstein, ain't heard about it...old news Sherlock. The invitations were sent out a long time ago.

There's still hope for you. Your insipid mind is determined that Truth is Godless.. Interesting and totally amazing you un-brain farted that I was babbling about G0d...you have talent...sucker. You know about ethereal truths and hardly have the mental state to recognize it though. You do know bat guano from babble. Good. It's a start. You WILL like it. Welcome to my religion, Prick.
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby event_horizon » Wed May 06, 2009 8:47 am

My oh my. I wonder what Jesus would think about this. Do you really think your "God" is going to let you into Fantasyland with that potty mouth? :lol:

Hmmm, lemmie see, where oh where do I start with this tantrum. Oh, I know...

Looky what I found. It's screamzero, excuse me, creamhero, busted with with his blowup doll, caught on video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzyAQZftfbM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed May 06, 2009 11:24 am

If there is anything close to a God, I`m sure it would not even hear what 99,9% of all humans on this planet has to say. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
User avatar
Dark-Samus
 
Posts: 2584
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby MrTopSecret » Wed May 06, 2009 9:36 pm

Lashmar wrote:Now this is going to all sides.

Why did god wait thousands of years to show himself in form of religion?

Meaning why did people go to worshiping in trees and water to believing in one single god? Why did people go from believing in many gods to believing in one god?

:?

I may not like religion but I respect some of you do so nice (civilized) answers only please. ;) :)


I like to do a little research into religion when I have time, but I have not really though of this. Its a good question. :idea:
MrTopSecret
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 07, 2009 1:24 am

Cheers mate. This is the one thing I can’t get my head around. It just doesn’t make sense. :?
Read between the lies
User avatar
Lashmar
 
Posts: 5795
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: UK

Postby event_horizon » Thu May 07, 2009 7:47 am

Getting back on topic...

Lashmar wrote:Why did god wait thousands of years to show himself in form of religion?


Not just "thousands"...try hundreds of thousands.

There was a Babylonian scholar named Berossus (3rd century B.C.), who had access to many cuneiform texts and wrote a three-volume history of the world. The first volume had to to with the duration between the Creation and the Flood, a time period where approximately 432,000 years existed in-between, which was much, much longer than the Old Testament account. But these volumes were destroyed in the Alexandrian Library along with all the other precious textbooks. The church's Fantasyworld was on the brink of destruction, so of course they had to annihilate the evidence that their religion was a load of crap, so they could continue to control the masses.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

Postby screamzero » Thu May 07, 2009 1:55 pm

event_horizon wrote:My oh my. I wonder what Jesus would think about this. Do you really think your "God" is going to let you into Fantasyland with that potty mouth? :lol:

Hmmm, lemmie see, where oh where do I start with this tantrum. Oh, I know...

Looky what I found. It's screamzero, excuse me, creamhero, busted with with his blowup doll, caught on video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzyAQZftfbM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

whore_eyes_on wrote: Tsk tsk. Simple answers from simple minds.You do like to go school "kiddie" on us don't you?
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby screamzero » Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm

event_horizon wrote:Getting back on topic...

Lashmar wrote:Why did god wait thousands of years to show himself in form of religion?


Not just "thousands"...try hundreds of thousands.

There was a Babylonian scholar named Berossus (3rd century B.C.), who had access to many cuneiform texts and wrote a three-volume history of the world. The first volume had to to with the duration between the Creation and the Flood, a time period where approximately 432,000 years existed in-between, which was much, much longer than the Old Testament account. But these volumes were destroyed in the Alexandrian Library along with all the other precious textbooks. The church's Fantasyworld was on the brink of destruction, so of course they had to annihilate the evidence that their religion was a load of crap, so they could continue to control the masses.



Your so full of b-u-u-ul sh*t. Julius Caesar accidentally burned the library down when he set fire to his own ships to frustrate Achillas' attempt to limit his ability to communicate by sea.
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

Postby screamzero » Thu May 07, 2009 1:57 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:If there is anything close to a God, I`m sure it would not even hear what 99,9% of all humans on this planet has to say. :roll:

DEAD WRONG!
User avatar
screamzero
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am
Location: Texas, U.S.A.

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

cron
  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest