The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

US calls Assange 'enemy of state'

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby greeney2 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:41 pm

The business before every level of UK court was all valid at the time, up to the appeal and denial of the Supreme Court. Jumping bail has nothing to do with the validity of the trial itself. Only that he lost, was deemed to be deported, so he jumped bail, and a crime was committed. Even if they dropped all concern to question him in Sweden, it would have no bearing on his jumping bail. When he committed it, it was a crime, and Sweden no longer wanting him, would not erase that crime.

I would arrest him, send him to prison for the full term, and when he got out deport him either to Sweden, since that was the ruling of the court.
greeney2

Postby rath » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:42 am

greeney2 wrote:The business before every level of UK court was all valid at the time, up to the appeal and denial of the Supreme Court. Jumping bail has nothing to do with the validity of the trial itself. Only that he lost, was deemed to be deported, so he jumped bail, and a crime was committed. Even if they dropped all concern to question him in Sweden, it would have no bearing on his jumping bail. When he committed it, it was a crime, and Sweden no longer wanting him, would not erase that crime.

I would arrest him, send him to prison for the full term, and when he got out deport him either to Sweden, since that was the ruling of the court.

Governments change .... prosecutors get re assigned. Charges get dismissed with a stroke of a pen.

8-)

greeney2 wrote:I would arrest him, send him to prison for the full term, and when he got out deport him either to Sweden, since that was the ruling of the court.

Would you care to finish this statement. Or are you going to stop yourself halfway through the sentence & leave it at that.

greeney2 wrote:I would arrest him, send him to prison for the full term, and when he got out deport him either to Sweden
deport him to either Sweden or .......... :?: :?:

and when he got out deport him either Sweden or the USA where he can be tortured & killed.

That's what you where going to say right.
rath

Postby greeney2 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:26 am

So far nobody has stoked the pen!

You are right, I didn't finish my statement. If I were the UK, I would deport him only to Sweden regardless if they stopped proceedings on him, the UK court was tested all the way, and that has not been overturned. Carry out the court ruling, after the matter of jumping bail has been finished.

What I think is a fair sentence for jumping bail is the basic penalty, plus I would add to that the number of days spent free making a mockery of the UK court system, which he disrespected by jumping bail after his appeal was denied. Had they not granted bail, he would have been in custody and deported already. If Sweden lets him go when they get him, they let him go.

Assange is going to have a very hard time IMHO having countries allow him in at all after this, if he is free.
greeney2

Postby rath » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:30 am

greeney2 wrote:So far nobody has stoked the pen!

? ? ?
rath

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:26 am

http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-raid-me ... 43291.html

Rath is gone but just in case you are reading, check it out. More proof.
greeney2

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts