The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Bob White UFO Object

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby scientificmind » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:13 am

There has been many threads on this subject. Interesting physical evidence case. I know Blues was passed the torch to continue disclosure to the world and media that the event DID happen, and that we are being visited by someone whose origin is as of yet unknown. (At least on the civilian level). The "slag" recovered by Bob White was peculiar in respect to isotopic readings nearly identical to recovered meteorites from Mars. It's appearance was/is nearly identical to another object recovered in Denmark in the 1940's. I thought it interesting that when watching a recent airing of the 1980's Rendlesham Forest incident, witness/Commander Haut disclosed that "metallic droppings" were recovered from the "Ufo" sight as well. (I somehow never recollected him saying this before). Are we dealing with a off-world technology whose by-product of propulsion is the expulsion of "spent" liquified metal waste? Anyone else out there heard of any other cases where liquified metal was recovered from a sighting/craft? All the best...SM.
scientificmind

Postby scientificmind » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 pm

scientificmind

Postby scientificmind » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 pm

BTW...this was the clincher for me...45 years later, dropped from another craft, nearly identical to the "slag" found in Denmark in the 40's...and verified through CIC official files...SM. http://www.hardevidence.info/cic.php .
scientificmind

Postby thunder » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:14 pm

i still suspect it may be a beacon,blues you,me and bob standing by the bus when u showed me the new emf detecor and those other 2 items ( forot what thay were ) i put that antanna on the AKA (slag) and got a radio signeal. still has me convinced after all these years.
thunder
thunder

Postby scientificmind » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Two Ufo cases, both in Ohio, had molten metal Ufo material left behind at a sighting. While the material in these two cases in no way resemble the Bob White UFO object visually, they are surprisingly similar in composition to Bob White's object... http://www.theavalonfoundation.org/docs/metal.html ...SM.
scientificmind

Postby scientificmind » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:41 pm

Similar to the description Bob White gave, on Christmas Day, 2004, a Long Beach California police helicoper, using infrared cameras, shot a video of a UFO dropping molten metal from the bottom of the object. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvFTpAlwAWs ...SM
scientificmind

Postby bluesman » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:24 pm

just to update everyone...i wrote an adium to bobs book which should be in print shortly..it has everything done to the artifact since it was recovered by bob in 85.
all testing and findings to date..

as many know bob was in a one car accident shortly after the airing of the history channel show where scientists state it is an unknown alloy metal and
The artifact showed an unique “amorphous peak
and is a polycrystalline semiconductor”. To his knowledge this type of material
is not found anywhere on Earth. Also there is silver concentration of 4.3%,
here on Earth silver is used in this form by experimental scientist as a
catalyst for a superconductor. It is sprayed over aluminum and thus is in small
amounts as we see here from the test results. He postulated that this
could be used on a craft as a way to dispel magnetic fields, especially
in space as there is no energy expenditure needed for superconductivity.
Lamb has further speculated that this artifact is in fact a “quasi-crystal of
complex structure.” This is only in its early stages on Earth in the form of nanotechnology.

What's different now is that I have physical evidence. The physical evidence shows very unusual properties and a stoichiometry of materials that indicates a very technologically advanced metal. To my knowledge such technology did not exist in 1985 and only exist today at the experimental stages. That is enough evidence for me to investigate further. As Yb pointed out before, 99.9 % of UFO evidence is personal testimony, now we have physical evidence that can be tested.

i continue to seek a lab to do isotope testing on the object..we tried to get this done back in 09 when john was producer on the segment about bob.
he can verify that they contacted lab after lab and NO ONE WOULD TOUCH THE DEAL TO TEST IT or they wanted exorbinate money to do the tests and then would no go on camera...

bobs accident has never set right with me from the day it happened. i just cant see how he wasnt forced off the road. by who i dont know but i still have his car here at the house and i think he was pushed off into the ditch..

anyway thats what i think...dont know and will never know but that would sure be a convenient way to close this case up OR SO SOMEONE might think.

to all of our supporters in the past and the new ones thanks.

bluz
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR THE ANSWERS..
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby thunder » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:02 pm

we are still waiting patently for SOME ONE to tell u the truth about that object,its obvious its not from this world. but NO lab will admit it in a public way. some day someone will have the guts to tell the world the truth. i beleave its a becon. hope some one dose it SOON we are not kids anymore.
thunder
thunder

Postby bluesman » Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:55 pm

i believe someone will test it right one of these days. i think it is a location device or signal enhancer of some kind myself...it dam well didnt fall of the tomato truck coming in from arkansas and thats for sure..

i will keep on keeping on as long as i can do it.. im getting up now myself..64 now just this month april 6th.

thanks thunder...

bluz
UFO HARD EVIDENCE THE BOB WHITE OBJECT!
http://ufoevidence.conforums.com/index.cgi
Breaking news at above site!
bluesman

Postby thunder » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:11 pm

any time larry. hope to read something new soon.
thunder

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts