The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

is bob lazar a liar ?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Alalu » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:04 pm

College records are not maintained by government. If you attended a college you should be able to provide all kinds of evidence, teachers, classes, friends, organizations. I could come up with a good number of people who could verify that I attended the college that I did. My alma mater publishes a printed book every 4 or 5 years listing all living former students. You can't eradicate that.
Alalu

Postby thunder » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:12 pm

but you were NOT working at area 51. BIG difference there. no reason to make yours vanish

THUNDER
thunder

Postby Alalu » Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:43 pm

My point is that you couldn't make my identity disappear even if you wanted to. And anyone who attends college is going to be involved in at least something with other people and your attendance is recorded in many places. At the very least he should have bills and grades and a diploma (if he graduated). Most people have debt records.
Alalu

Postby s0mtingw0ng » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:06 pm

I thought he was full of crap until last week where I read that they were able to create a unstable form of element 115. So I guess time will tell.
s0mtingw0ng

Postby thunder » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 pm

the only thing thay forgot was the phone book. he IS in there. odd if he is a liar.
thunder

Postby Taeko » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:19 pm

Bob was on the radio several times with Art Bell. The first time I heard him, he had someone on with him to approve all the questions before he answered. When Philip Corso was on they did the same thing. So it is evident that these insiders know more classified stuff than they can talk about.

I have looked for the ET craft acquired by the US military using remote viewing. They were moved from Wright Patterson Air Force Base to Area 51. They have three or more mostly intact craft and at least one is still operational. I am certain that Bob worked there on a project involving these craft and saw them. Let me add that I am not deliberately spying on him, and I do not know what he looks like.

But there are problems with his story. I cannot really look at the equipment in these craft and have any idea how it works. I have asked my channels about element 115 which Bob says powers these craft. JROD came through. She said that none of the ET use this element in their craft for power. They use electrogravitic propulsion. Each craft has an electric power supply module that is the prime mover. It does not use atomic power, but I do not yet understand where the power originates.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby Alalu » Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Interesting. Would it help you if I provided some suggestions on how it might work?
Alalu

Postby Taeko » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:07 pm

Paul A. Laviolette describes several electrogravitic systems in [i]Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion[i]. The US uses something of this sort to run the B2 bomber and some other advance military aircraft. Jet fuel or a rocket fuel is used to generate the electricity. I just looked through the book again. He goes into great detail with maths and everything and I do not understand it enough to summarize here. The electric power module in the ET craft looks like a transparent block about 9 inches by 11 inches by 1.5 inches. It is a wireless system. I do not understand how it generates electricity, but it does not use atomics, antimatter, zero point, outside wireless power, solar, earths magnetic field, black hole dust or any other thing I have heard suggested.
When you can go out and see the universe, who wants to go look at a Russian submarine? (Melvin C. Riley, US Army Remote Viewer)
Taeko

Postby Taeko » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:32 am

After additional remote viewing of the power module, JROD has told me more. She says these things are made of exotic matter. They call them power crystals. They actually are diamond from exotic carbon with some exotic zinc added. ET has many exotic elements with very unusual properties that correspond to normal elements we know on earth. There are other types of exotic crystals: Some heal disease, others lift heavy objects, they can be used for faster than light communication with distant planets, some can open wormholes that allow their starships to reach distant systems in a reasonable time. The power crystal is entirely wireless for ET equipment, but the Americans found they could run our electrical equipment by attaching wires to opposite surfaces. There is a catch. The crystals are psychic and JROD had to start them for the humans at first, but they learned to do it themselves with practice. The energy comes from the sun and distant stars. The Americans have been given various different crystals to work with, but currently most of them are locked away at Area 51. But one has been taken to Australia where it is used to communicate with ET at the Zeta Reticuli star system 39 light years away.
Taeko

Postby scientificmind » Wed May 14, 2014 3:24 pm

Well, I promised myself that after being a member of this site for over ten (10) years, I would hold my tongue on certain subjects. But after twenty five (25) years to the day Bob Lazar disclosed to the world that the United States Military Industrial Complex is in possession of extraterrestrial technology, I have decided to come out with what I have been told through friends and acquaintances who did or still presently do work for the United States of America military, in several military divisions. I know that there have been many skeptics, including Stanton Friedman, who questions Lazar's academia credentials. I have asked several close friends, including a close friend who still works for DARPA, and one friend who still is a 25 year plus veteran/ officer in the U.S. Air Force. These are the answers I was given both separately, and which collaborated each other's responses: 1) Bob Lazar was specifically recommended for hire by Robert Oppenheimer, the chief engineer for the Manhattan Project. (Nuclear Bomb development). His resume, through verification, did list MIT as the school of his engineering degree. Whether this was officially verified through due diligence cannot be verified. It seems that two scenarios can only exist...1) Lazar slipped through the cracks because of his recommendation by Oppenheimer, or 2) It was verified that he did have an engineering degree from MIT. Either way, he was hired as an analytical engineer for Area 51. His employment was short lived, based upon various security risk factors that were surmised post hire, and his employment was suspended initially. He was not officially terminated until after he came out and disclosed to the American public that the U.S. military had acquired extraterrestrial technology both intentionally through an official exchange, and unintentionally by erroneously disabling several of their craft through electronic (radar) interference. So to answer the question do I think Lazar is a liar? I do not. Do I think he embellished his story...no. Do I think there is more he is not telling the American public? Absolutely....ScientificMind
scientificmind

PreviousNext

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts