The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Blinkers, blinders, and Boloney!

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby greeney2 » Thu May 21, 2009 10:34 am

I respect your opinion regardless of how I feel about the subject it's only proper in the general sense of normal discussion.

No you do not respect my opinion as proven if you just read further and count how many times you TOLD me how I would react.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri May 22, 2009 7:21 am

greeney2 wrote:
I respect your opinion regardless of how I feel about the subject it's only proper in the general sense of normal discussion.

No you do not respect my opinion as proven if you just read further and count how many times you TOLD me how I would react.

Dude you've issues beyond anyone's control. Such comes with being Human I guess.

Jock- comes from Jockey~~~they were riding ponies long long before they were tossing pigskins, smacking horsehide or shooting hoops. Deal with it like a man for once!

What does respect of opinion have to do with telling someone HOW THEY FEEL, will react, or what they should, or shouldn't do in life? Your assumptive powers are trumped only but your lack of grasping written word, that's obviously why you swing and miss more often than Dave Kingman ever could. So so much for assumption or presumption, which ever you prefer.

Me thinks you're confused. I'm not a psychologists but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night! :P :P

Your friend,

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Previous

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts