The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Bionic is a stupid flake

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby event_horizon » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:26 pm

bionic wrote:
event_horizon wrote:Yes you are a stupid flake. But you're also quite the dizzy dingbat, and kookoo for Cocoa Puffs, in desperate need of a lobotomy.

um...F me.. F me NOW!!!

Let's add Schizophrenic Nymphomaniac to the list...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ARm8Kdenac
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 pm

F stands for Facebook these days..don't you know?

Oh..and Bionic..you F yourself
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:51 pm

you F yourself!!
I bet you do all the time
Facebook should BAN you at this point
Facebook must feel used and maybe even a little bruised at this point
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby event_horizon » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:04 pm

bionic wrote:F stands for Facebook these days..don't you know?

Don't try and retract. There's no way I can "Facebook" you without having more info from you...don't you know that, idiot? I wouldn't want to anyway. I think you're a sleazebag. No sleazebags on my Facebook page -- that's my motto.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:08 pm

bionic wrote:you F yourself!!
I bet you do all the time
Facebook should BAN you at this point
Facebook must feel used and maybe even a little bruised at this point

Life should "BAN you" at this point, sugar. It's just too bad that oxygen can't put up a fight.
event_horizon

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:58 pm

sugar and spice and all things nice..that's what girls are made off

Except you, Bionic..I agree with EV...total sleazebag!!!
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:32 pm

screwdriver, you!! Bionic... and EV, too

I think it's pretty obvious to anybody at this point that this beyatch is all bark and no bite

now YOU..you look like some kinda man hating, taking your anger at your H out on any poor passing sob that looks your way..evil sucubus creature
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby bionic » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:35 pm

I am pretty sure I use to warn people of that fact quite frequenlty..if they did not heed..they can blaim themselves

truth be told, I am actually a very nice person..

I can't help it if I am crass-ish and can sling back and fourth bawdy talk with the worst of them
actually..I can..but i refuse to..as is my character
hmm..maybe I am a sleazebag

anyway
you go die now
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:01 am

:shock:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:54 pm

bionic wrote:truth be told, I am actually a very nice person..

I can't help it if I am crass-ish and can sling back and fourth bawdy talk with the worst of them
actually..I can..but i refuse to..as is my character

I don't wanna hear that bullshit. You threw the first stone, honey -- a low blow, trying to insult my manhood, and it meant war from that point on. Maybe next time you should just stick to eating your popcorn.

I think you have multiple personality disorder -- one of them might be "a very nice person."
event_horizon

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts