The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

US beauty queen could lose title

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Greeney, just because she is bi doesn't mean she practices it. It is just the way she was born.

But, since this barbie is such a good christian, as I know you are, let's take a few passages from the bible...shall we? ;) I've used the King James version for this one since it seems to be pretty popular.

Proverbs 6:24-26 (King James Version)
24To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

25Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

26For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.

Matthew 5:27-29 (King James Version)

27Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Timothy 2:8-10 (King James Version)

8I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

9In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 13, 2009 7:18 pm

BloodStone wrote:Who cares if she has topless photos?

My god she isn't running for office. We have a clown running the country who has more skeletons in his closet than this girl does. :roll:

BloodStone...

It has nothing to do with running for office. It has everything to do with hypocrisy. I don't care if my congress critter is a stripper, so long as she/he is honest about it. But, this barbie is proclaiming one thing because of her religion, but she obviously doesn't practice it. She is just another lying christian who tells others that they can't do something because of the bible, yet that same bible tells women and men alike to dress modestly, especially in public. That is the problem.

By the way, who the hell is Perez Hilton? Is she Paris' cousin or something?

Oh, and if you guys haven't figured out why this is news yet...well for the same reason crap like this always becomes news. The government is up to something completely different. In the real news they're advertising that medicare and social security is going to run out, so they want to penalize companies that currently give people insurance. I'm now, according to the paranoid one, Napalitino, an "extremist" because I believe in states and local authority over federal authority as written in the Constitution. Oh...there is more...so much more. The feds also lost (as in can't find) more money in that bailout. Where are the posts around here about this stuff? Have I missed them from working all these hours?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu May 14, 2009 2:02 am

The truth is that people like her specially men often go to assault measures on people like us.
It´s the same basics as between Blacks and Whites. :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 2:02 am

I’m restraining myself very well here I think :x . I really want to as you something G2 but I’m not going to. Maybe when I’ve slept for more than four hours I will but I’m not going to today.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Thu May 14, 2009 2:21 am

greeney2 wrote:Declaring yourself as bisexual is not something to brag about its something to take a good sober look at.

This is not what I really want to ask but this is the only part I’ll keep my head on. ;) :lol:

She wasn’t bragging but pointing out a fact. Is it ever going to interfere with you’re life? No.

How can you say that being bi is not something to be proud of? Who are you to say that? How can you tell anyone not to be proud of what they are, that’s just stupid as F***, you start telling people that then they start listing to Emo sh*t and killing themselves.

All because of people with closed minds, “being gays a sin”, BS. You are who you are end of story. Nobody should ever try to make anyone else feel bad about that.

If you’re not proud of yourself what’s the point of anything. Don’t give me any bible stuff either I’m really not interested in it today. :x
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby chiselray » Thu May 14, 2009 2:33 am

Oh, and if you guys haven't figured out why this is news yet...well for the same reason crap like this always becomes news. The government is up to something completely different. In the real news they're advertising that medicare and social security is going to run out, so they want to penalize companies that currently give people insurance. I'm now, according to the paranoid one, Napalitino, an "extremist" because I believe in states and local authority over federal authority as written in the Constitution. Oh...there is more...so much more. The feds also lost (as in can't find) more money in that bailout. Where are the posts around here about this stuff? Have I missed them from working all these hours?

Isnt that off topic ..like a whole LOT !!
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Thu May 14, 2009 2:43 am

Nesaie wrote:Greeney, just because she is bi doesn't mean she practices it. It is just the way she was born.

But, since this barbie is such a good christian, as I know you are, let's take a few passages from the bible...shall we? ;) I've used the King James version for this one since it seems to be pretty popular.

Proverbs 6:24-26 (King James Version)
24To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

25Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.

26For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.

Matthew 5:27-29 (King James Version)

27Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

29And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

Timothy 2:8-10 (King James Version)

8I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

9In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

Not having a go at you for all these quotes but..

Since you do not believe a word of the bible ,why do you care when a christian goes too far to the left ? or right ?
You only seem to want to bash Christians .
Just because someone says they are christian doesnt mean they dont kf that up now and again..
Born fast or slow,clever /dumb,the bible is a guide for those looking,and i would imagine it doesnt exclude this if a faith is to be ultimately acquired..
chiselray

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts