The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Autism..a spiritual 'virus'?

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby bionic » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 am

LORRRRD!! So many posts today!!!
Okay..yeah..drinking wine..white wine (NOT vodka...today..tryin'//iit ISSSS summer vacation... DON'T JUDGE ME!!..lol?)
anyhoo..
did NOT know where to put this..so here..where nodby goes..so it will be LOST..oh well..
What if......

As you know, my kid has autism...people are looking ofr..linking some cause of it ALL OVER THE PLACE these days (because it is an epidemic/PANDEMIC..at least...a genreartion...LOST)

But what if...what if this is some kind of non physical (as we know it ) "Diseases"?
What if autism starts at another level?

As amybe , other diseases do.
Are we close to dicovering and workign with that?

What do you think?
One in ninety boys is dx'd with autism spectrum disorder before the age of six these days, FYI one in NINETY..think I m full of it? look it up. Um..regardles of vaccination, it seems..many parents who refused to vaccinate their boys...guess what?..they still have autism (1 in 90)..so probably not that, after all... so WHAT(if you are a person that wants to have kids, have a boy any time soon, this issue could very well affect you personally, seriously..so..think about it.

ignore me if you must, but this is the most important issue of our time..if you plan to have kids..you need to get on board
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby sandra » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:23 am

You might not appreciate my reply on this, but I'll understand.
Your questioning whether this and many other viruses are as well spiritual causes, every time I would say, Yes. We know many more children will be born with autism, but its not going to last long into the future and one of the reasons is, right now there are alot of people having children that have large differences in vibrational frequencies. Light and darkness first meet equal measures before light takes over. Children with autism have two parents that are very vibrationally different, which is ok, its everywhere, and the children as they grow will have the chance to grow out of that, when they have more control over their conscious mind, however functioning within the system as people have in the past is not what is meant for these children.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby bionic » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:05 am

That's my son..his sensory system is completely overwhlemed most of the time..stuff that comes naturally to our snesory system, he has to consciously teach his to do.

Temple Grandin, a high functioning Autistic adult, talks about that all the time.

One of the main things that has helped my kid be better "functioning" was/is what is called a "sensory diet" (besically stuff/excersizes and therapies that help his sensory system to more 'normalize' itself..regulate itself better)

some autistics claim to not be able to see and hear at the same time..they either see or hear but not both..it's too sensory overwhelming for them..their brains cannot, naturally sensor out the periphereal..peripherial vison, sounds, touches, tastes, smells. All the stuff we are able to tune out naturally..they have to teach their brains to tune out,..it all comes at them at once..equally 'loud'(depending on how severe their autism is)..imagine that..the torture of that..this is why some of them become catatonic..as a way to try and shut it all out.

think of how you are right now..the backgorund noises you are able to tune out..the periphreal vision stuff you tune out, the feelings of your clothes, the chair you are sitting in, the smells in the air aorund you and the tastes in your mouth you can ignore..imagine all that coming at you at once..equally ALL the time and for some autisitcs louder/stronger than normal)..torture

and this is just part of it..it doesn't even unclude how aware they are of stuff..and the obsessive thoughts that will not let them go

their brains can't naturally regulate stuff..they have to be taught to do this

thye are overly aware
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby sandra » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am

bionic wrote:That's my son..his sensory system is completely overwhlemed most of the time..stuff that comes naturally to our snesory system, he has to consciously teach his to do.

Temple Grandin, a high functioning Autistic adult, talks about that all the time.

One of the main things that has helped my kid be better "functioning" was/is what is called a "sensory diet" (besically stuff/excersizes and therapies that help his sensory system to more 'normalize' itself..regulate itself better)

“In 1992, Bruce Taino of Taino Technology, an independent division of Eastern State University in Cheny, Washington, built the first frequency monitor in the world. Taino has determined that the average frequency of a healthy human body during the daytime is 62 to 68 Hz. When the frequency drops, the immune system is compromised. If the frequency drops to 58 Hz, cold and flu symptoms appear; at 55 Hz, diseases like Candida take hold; at 52 Hz, Epstein Bar and at 42 Hz, Cancer. Taino’s machine was certified as 100 percent accurate and is currently being used in the agricultural field today.”

“The study of frequencies raises an important question concerning the frequencies of substances we eat, breathe, and absorb. Many pollutants have low frequencies and cause the bodies healthy frequencies to be lowered and weakened. Processed or canned food has a frequency of zero and tend to lower healthy frequencies within the body towards degenerative diseases. Fresh produce has up to 15 Hz; dry herbs from 12 to 22 Hz; and fresh herbs from 20 to 27 Hz. Essential oil frequencies start at 52 Hz and go as high as 320 Hz; which is the frequency of Rose Oil. These higher frequencies create an environment in which disease, bacteria, virus, fungus, cancer, etc., CANNOT live.”…..
http://cellphonesafety.wordpress.com/20 ... ur-coffee/

Monitoring a physical intake is probably a good idea, and one I imagine not all parents take time to consider. I'd say we are more like canned foods, and autistics are like fresh produce.
It was a long time ago that I was told about autism being as a result of vibrational difference. Its as if they are a clearer reflection of the truth.

I know autism is often times genetically linked, if not through parents, than as a second generation disease and that it wasn't up til the late 60s that they classified it a seperate condition. However I guarantee it is the only disease if not close to the only disease in which we could read as a closure statement in wikipedia that 'some are seeking a cure, while others belive that autism is simply another way of being.' Often Science has not a clue. Not a clue as to why, especially.

I think the main spiritual cause for autism is the mutation and digestion of lower frequencies. I imagine parents of autistic children can have a hard time, they are closest to them, and higher frequencies have a high demand more than ever. You ever listen to a song and think, damn thats lyrically a great song, yet the music makes me uncomfortable, makes me irritable, why?
frrostedman is good at posting these types of songs. High energy and just outta control of mainstream.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1PAbPFv5G4
frrostedman just posted this one in religion thread, after that, it doesn't even show his name as the author, instead its guest. I'm guessing that day he was really jammin out.

Electromagnetic interference (or EMI, also called radio frequency interference or RFI) is a disturbance that affects an electrical circuit due to either electromagnetic conduction or electromagnetic radiation emitted from an external source.[1] The disturbance may interrupt, obstruct, or otherwise degrade or limit the effective performance of the circuit. The source may be any object, artificial or natural, that carries rapidly changing electrical currents, such as an electrical circuit, the Sun or the Northern Lights.

EMI can be intentionally used for radio jamming, as in some forms of electronic warfare, or can occur unintentionally, as a result of spurious emissions for example through intermodulation products, and the like. It frequently affects the reception of AM radio in urban areas. It can also affect cell phone, FM radio and television reception, although to a lesser extent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromag ... terference

And the song was called 'chakra', alot autistic children have been found to have physical digestive issues, the solar plexus chakras color is yellow, purposes- understanding emotional life- element, the sun, fire.
Physiological form and functions: stomach, intestinal tract, liver, gallbladder, kidneys, ‘the gut’ , digestive functioning, bodies responses to stress, metabolism

So even though monitoring a physical diet can help, autistic people will still spiritually be who they are meant to be, like sun spots.

"Sunspots are caused by the Sun's magnetic field welling up to the photosphere, the Sun's visible "surface". The powerful magnetic fields around sunspots produce active regions on the Sun, which often lead to solar flares and Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs). The solar activity of flares and CMEs are called "solar storms"."

"believe the differential rotation of the Sun is the underlying cause of the magnetic ropes on the Sun. Since the gaseous sphere of the Sun rotates more quickly at its equator than at its poles, the Sun's overall magnetic field becomes distorted and twisted over time. The twisted field lines eventually come through the photosphere, showing their presence as sunspots.

When the tangled fields reach a "breaking point", like a rubber band that snaps when wound too tight, huge bursts of energy are released as the field lines reconnect. This can lead to solar flares and Coronal Mass Ejections (CMEs). "

"Without warning, the relatively calm solar atmosphere can be torn asunder by sudden outbursts of a scale unknown on Earth. Catastrophic events of incredible energy...stretch up to halfway across the visible solar surface, suddenly and unpredictably open up and expel their contents, defying the Sun's enormous gravity." (Sun, Earth, and Sky by Kenneth R. Lang)

Judges 9:15
And the bramble said to the trees, 'If in good faith you are anointing me king over you, then come and take refuge in my shade; but if not, let fire come out of the bramble and devour the cedars of Lebanon.'

2 Corinthians 6:16 (NIV)
16 What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

Just a few weeks ago I was walking by the park near my home, I saw a young boy sitting and smiling at me, wouldn't take his glance away and I thought he was going to approach me. I kept walking until I got inside my home, ate a snack, and about 15 minutes later, the boy comes breaking down my screen door and rushing into my house with his mother running in right behind him appologizing and explaining that he is autistic. I suppose the mother felt obligated to appologize, yet it was the childs natural reaction. They are far more in control of themselves than commonly thought. These people are beautiful as they are, and although things will eventually be easier for them, they are full of grace.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby bionic » Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:03 pm

You are so ON this..
I never considered electromagnetic pollution..yet everyone knows it cause some cancers...
frequencies, in general..which I know...and you know..we all..basically are..vibration..

hmm...
Thanks
:)

"What's the Frequency, Kenneth?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIOXQp-YGpQ

about the sun..I know we've been warned about the sun
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby sandra » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:07 pm

bionic wrote:
about the sun..I know we've been warned about the sun

See it is not that these people are a result of electromagnetic pollution, No.
We have passed that time, genetically.
Lower vibrations can still be effected by outlets of energies such as
things that men have created. However all electronic sources,
have a cap out. Governments for a long time have used electronic sources
for all types of work beyond what most know, but it is limited, the frequency
range. Autistic children like I said are more like fresh produce while many others
are like canned foods. Lets take a look at some of the characteristics:

Insistence on sameness; resistance to change
Difficulty in expressing needs; using gestures or pointing instead of words
Repeating words or phrases in place of normal, responsive language
Laughing (and/or crying) for no apparent reason; showing distress for reasons not apparent to others
Preference to being alone; aloof manner
Tantrums
Difficulty in mixing with others
Not wanting to cuddle or be cuddled
Little or no eye contact
Unresponsive to normal teaching methods
Sustained odd play
Spinning objects
Obsessive attachment to objects
Apparent over-sensitivity or under-sensitivity to pain
No real fears of danger
Noticeable physical over-activity or extreme under-activity
Uneven gross/fine motor skills
Non-responsive to verbal cues; acts as if deaf, although hearing tests are in normal range

What is heaven on earth, what will it be like?
You ever hear people ask: Will we need to or will we talk in heaven?
What is the truth behind austic childrens inability to use language in what we
would believe a normal use?

Some of the things I know, these people live the truth with it, fearlessly, more naturally, genetically they are not polluted or otherwise, they are a genetic advancement created out of our control, yet still somewhat divided, because the world is the world, and we are who we are. Whenever we look to more conform people, science looks for answers many times genetically, to genetically alter. We are at a breaking point with that scientifically. Scientifically we will come to the knowledge that genetically altering life with medicinal substances cannot do us any favors, and has not. What happens as a result is more genetic altering. Imagine if every single child born from this moment on was autistic, think of what that would bring forth into the world? We should be thankful that Christ is loving and kind, patient, they are another reflection of his mind and body. The number one patient.....our world is changing more now than ever, if some can't see it now, or believe it, no worries. Before much of this time lower vibrations and frequencies had much more of an equal ability to create...that is not now the case.

Autism is going to help pollute the world, it is going to help vibrationally take over the lower vibrations of physical existence. See one of the beautiful things about the truth, is that it is not me or you that decides alone whether I am telling the truth, nor will it be you or anyone alone that will determine whether what I say is truthful or not, it is that way for all of us. There is reign over the truth, through the holy spirit. What all does that entail, Alot. One of the things it entails is that no matter what we say, no matter what we do, no matter how we say it, or how we do it, through even our imagination alone, if we resonate with love and the holy spirit, we are capable of consciously being many places at once, we are capable of simultaneously creating within all life. If there were such a thing as a master geneticist, one that could alter all genetics as omnipotently and omnipresently, it is Christ and the holy spirit. We could go into detail into many of these realms, but to simply speak. Our language is not appealing to autistic people, to some it might be a load of crap, a waste of time, their intelligence goes beyond, and yet most of them don't even have the ability to waste the time to wonder if they are intelligent, they are who they are.

It would be good for all of us to learn alot more about these people, but more than that, for us to let them freely be, to help them help us. Blessed are the sick is the truth, but now who are the sick.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:41 am

memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:15 am

Its not easy to create within the minds of autistic people, credentials are required.
Love is a requirement, not an option. Imagine our minds, just reading scripture even, imagine christs mind, what is it like to create within christs imagination when what christ can imagine is everything.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 131637.htm

In one of the newest studies done on the genetics of autistic children, they found far more variants than expected. Science has worked long time to understand dna. And everything we learn can be taken from us. Science is not the owner of dna, the world is not the owner.

So what is the truth of why autistic children have a hard time with imitation. All good things to think about. What are new genetic variants going to imitate.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:40 am

A number of things to set straight.

First, all humans are autistic. Autism is not on or off. Its a scale and all humans are on that scale somewhere.

Second, I think that the line marking "average human" has shifted down the scale and that has shifted our perception. The average person is LESS autistic today than in the past, hence the claims that young people have the attention span of a deer fly. Hollywood has recognized this.

Third, we have chosen a location on that scale and decided that anything above that is a disease. I think that is the wrong thing to do. Autism is natural, like it or not. We all experience it to some degree. There may be an environmental cause for extreme autism or the shifting of the average in the other direction.

Actually "average" is not quite right either. Its a bell curve.

Its unfortunate but our civilization is extremely intolerant towards autism. I should repeat that 5 times. But autism has benefits. Autism gives people the ability to concentrate for long periods of time on complex puzzles. Isaac Newton was slightly autistic, as were many scientist in history. Today, society thinks autistic people are evil. I've actually been called that. Pop culture has taken over society and its run by people way down at the bottom of the autism scale. Too bad for humanity.

Autism has been somewhat of a hidden, and false, epidemic. Not enough attention is being paid to it and never has. Doctors are stumped, much like A.D.D. It needs much more research.
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts