The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Autism..a spiritual 'virus'?

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:55 am

Oh yeah, there is one more thing I wanted to say and it relates to my other post in this topic area, which I recommend you read.

I think the human race has reached a kind of bottleneck. Not the bottleneck you get when there are not enough members, which results in not enough genetic diversity, but a different kind of bottleneck. We have too many members and that has led women to have far fewer children than in the past. Fewer children means less evolution. Evolution has stalled and nature is trying to compensate by pushing new members towards the extremes of the autism scale. More people at the top, more people at the bottom. Nature, and our species, needs people all over that scale. By pushing to the extremes it is eliminating those in the middle. All very bad!

Its a theory, but I think its correct.
CodeBlackv2

Previous

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts