The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Australia tops Gold Medal Tally ( Again )

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:23 am

Give him credit Humphreys, they win gold in Sniveling everytime. :boohoo:
greeney2

Postby rath » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:26 pm

greeney2 wrote:Give him credit Humphreys, they win gold in Sniveling everytime. :boohoo:

It's just one more thing we do better at thats all.
rath

Postby rath » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:30 pm

humphreys wrote:
rath wrote:A. just about all your coaches are Australian, last count it was over 100 Australian coaches an such training team GB.

I'm sorry but if Aussie coaches are so great it speaks even less highly of your athletes.

Australia: Best coaches in the world, but still sucked. Oh dear.

Maybe you should ask yourself why so many of your coaches would rather work with our guys :shock:

I'm sorry but if Aussie coaches are so great it speaks even less highly of your athletes.

I dont see your point, the Australian Atleats did so bad because there where no Australian coaches to coach them, so we used British coaches as they were all fired by britten so you could employ Australian coaches.

Australia did so bad because we used british & New Zealand & U.S coaches as all Australia's coaches where coaching other nations.

So you see your point is invalid.
rath

Postby rath » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:34 pm

humphreys wrote:
rath wrote:Ar ..... your just saying that coz we beat the USA.

I am Team GB, don't really care how the US did.

Did you miss this part:

"If you want to mess with figures like this I believe YORKSHIRE alone got as many gold medals as Australia. Let that sink in mate. YORKSHIRE, is just a single county in England, and they got as many golds as you. Incredible."

You either got hammered by GB altogether, or if you want to diddle with figures you lost to Yorkshire. Either way LOL

Really, you beat Australia in the medal tally, .... ((( for the first time EVER )))

By all means don't let it go to your head, will you.

& it only took Automatic qualifacation in every event & the combined streanth of 3 nations & 700 million people to do it.

oh yhe you have done it my son, give yourselves a pat on the back.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol:
rath

Postby rath » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:40 pm

humphreys wrote:I really don't think you are letting it sink in that Yorkshire, a single county in England, matched you.

How can you keep making these arguments about Australia being better than England when you cannot even beat a single English county?

Have a good think about that, and think about how you might refute that argument - you can't.

Or do you want to ban Scotland, Ireland, Wales, AND YORKSHIRE from your comparisons? :lol:

Face it man, your country needs an overhaul if it wants to redeem itself from future Olympics embarrassment.

A. get over it, you beat Australia on the medal tally for the first time ever,
( head swell ) it's like in the cricket ..... England won the Ashes for the first time in how many decades what was it 75 years & the English act as if they have won it every time.

Once is hardly something you should be proud of.
& lets not get started on the Rugby.

Anyways ...... we still have the Para-Olympics to go yet.
rath

Postby rath » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:42 pm

humphreys wrote:Personally I think GB were the best over-performers at the Olympics. Well done to the USA, they won the medal tally as expected, but GB exceeded everyone's expectations and had an extremely impressive final tally.

Aussies give me the LOLs. Such a proud people, so little to be proud of :shh:

Yhe it helps when we give you a handicap to start with.

3 nations competing as one & automatic qualification in every event.
rath

Postby rath » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:49 pm

humphreys wrote:GB are cheats? Since when? How so? :problem:

rath wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Austrailia 5th

If we are Lucky.

God knows the English have done their best to cheat already.

Don't know if you heard but as Australia's best coaches betrayed their nation & went to China & Britain ... ect ect to work for the enemy & the Big Bucks $$$, Australia was forced to employ the third rate coaches from England, ect ect to coach our team.

Oh & 4-5 weeks out from the games the head coaches got tougher & imposed tougher rules & qualification times on Australia's team, & then cut the number of Athletes going to the game in half.

on top of that the British have rigged the draws in the games.

Take a look at field hockey ........ Australia has been the worlds best team for decades & decades, we have been beaten as-well tho.

However @ this Olympics, Australia is the Favorites in both the man & Woman's Events.

& as it so happened ((( ALL ))) Australia's games drown out of the hat/bowl have Australia playing their matches in the Dark @ 3-4-5 am ..... while ((( ALL ))) Britain's matches are in the warmth & light of the sun in the afternoon at around 2-3-4-5 PM in the afternoon.

Just a Lucky draw or 100 draws, for their teams right. :roll:

rath wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Our TV coverage only showed a short recap of the Equestrian 3 1/2 mile course, where the Queen's Grandaughter did well. I would love to see more of the equestrian coverage.

Don't even get me started on the equestrian.

Australia was once again odd on favorites to win the equestrian events.

Then our horses pulled up injured & that was the end of that.

Personally i think it's a the English cheating once again.

I reckon their vets & the English officials, & or customs personal went all Tonya Harding on Australia's horses.

One of Australia’s earliest Olympic medal chances – the three-day eventing equestrian team – remains confident of a strong performance despite two rider withdrawals in less than a week.

Reserve rider Megan Jones pulled out on Thursday after her horse, Allofasudden was ruled lame by vets. Jones had only just replaced Shane Rose and Taurus days earlier when Taurus was vetted out due to soft tissue injury, reducing Rose to tears.

Despite the unsettling chain of events, hopes for the four-member three-day eventing (3DE) team remain high on the eve of the first phase of the grueling event. The dressage component kicks off at London’s Greenwich Park on Saturday and Sunday, followed by the testing 45-fence Cross Country course on Monday, and the final Showjumping event on Tuesday.

Replacement horse Allofasudden scratched.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sec ... id=8202408

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/l ... 6436213654

The Australian equestrian team had lobbied Olympic officials for a replacement team member, but were denied.
reducing the team to four team members down from the 5 needed.

rath wrote:
greeney2 wrote:Rath the Chinese swimmer, being coached by your Austrailian ccoach,

yhe, the thing is the Chinese team, along with the British team, ... swimmers, rowers, bike riders, sailing, so forth, so on, ect ect.

Even the USA has athletes who use to be on the Australian team now representing the USA.

& it's not so much that the Australian coaches betray their nation an coach another country's team for money.

If an Australian coach wishes to coach the Chinese team or the British team, that's all fine an well. ( it's a free world.)

If an Australian coach ( swimming ) or any other sport wants to turn his or her back on their own nation & coach the Chinese or the British for a few extra dollars a year, that's their call.

But were it pisses off Australian's ( like me ) is this.

If an Australian coach decides to turn his or her back on Australia an coaches the Chinese or British team, for a few more dollars, i say let them.

That's right .......... Let them piss of an move to sh#t hole, dust bowl China & train the Chinese in some dirty, toxic Chinese river in the sweltering heat or polluted Chinese city, living in some Chinese hut. ( that's fine )

Or if they wish to coach the British team in the dismal British weather, the cold rain, the bad British hygiene, the diseases & inferior living standards ......... Again that's fine it's a free world.

But no ...... they don't go and live in china or Brittan do they ...... No rather they bring the Chinese & British Athletes over here to Australia, where they use the Swimming pools & beaches, rivers, bike tracks .... ect ect, that the Australian tax payer payed for.

while at the same time preventing other Australian's & future athletes from completing their own training programs.

These athletes from around the world use Australia's sporting facility's & benefit from Australian tax payers funding & in return do nothing for Australia in return, they don't even contribute to Australia through paying tax or charitable services .......

They Blow into Australia, use our facility's, push Australian's out of their way & prevent Australian's from using the very facility's we payed for & then blow out of Australia again.

& then Australia wonders why it's done so bad in the medal tally at this Olympics.
rath

Postby rath » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 pm

humphreys wrote:GB are cheats? Since when? How so? :problem:

& lets not forget the draws ......

how is it that every Australian match in the hockey, Volleyball ... ect ect was at 4am in the dark cold London morning, whill every English match was at 4-6 pm in the warm / light of the day. :roll:

I guess the British team just got a lucky draw & Australia not so.

Or to look at it another way.

The British team got a lucky 300 or 400 draws in a row, & Australia got a bad 300 or 400 draws in a row.

:oops: & :roll: :roll: :roll:

Oh

& what the hell happened to Australia's traditional colours of Green & Gold.

Did anybody on the English Olipic team find out why Australia's colours got lost & Australia had to compeat in white.

WTF

Never have Australia's swimmers competed in the pool without their trademark gold caps.

Until now, .... I bet the British team stole them as part of some psychological warfare.

Some goes for the gold row boats .... Australia was forced to row in white boats.

WTF.

Cheats i say.
rath

Postby humphreys » Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:52 am

What a whiner. Fot the final time, arguing you were against 3 nations is irrelevant because you did not better than Yorkshire, a single county in England.

Get over it. You'll do better in the para-olympics because you're a crippled nation anyway.
"All of our behavior can be traced to biological events about which we have no conscious knowledge: this has always suggested that free will is an illusion."

- Sam Harris
humphreys

Postby rath » Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:16 am

humphreys wrote:What a whiner. Fot the final time, arguing you were against 3 nations is irrelevant because you did not better than Yorkshire, a single county in England.

Get over it. You'll do better in the para-olympics because you're a crippled nation anyway.

HAHA, Please .... this is the first time great Britain has beaten Australia in the gold medal tally in over 100 years.

don't let it go to your head my son.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also

If you think it's ok to have 3 different country's join tougher and compete as a block of nations, based on their geographical location.

Then by all means lets just see how that plays out.

England + Wales + Scotland = Team Great Britain
Great Britain 29 Gold 17 Silver 19 Bronze = Total of 65 Medals.

United States of America + Canada + Mexico = Team North America
48 Gold 37 Silver 44 Bronze 129 total

Australia + New Zealand + China = Team Asia Pacific. ( South east Asia )
50 gold 45 Silver 40 Bronze total medals 136

2012 Olympic Medal Tally.

1st. Australia + New Zealand + China = Team Asia Pacific. ( South east Asia )
50 gold 45 Silver 40 Bronze = total medals ~ 136

2. United States of America + Canada + Mexico = Team North America
48 Gold 37 Silver 44 Bronze = total medals ~ 129

50. England + Wales + Scotland = Team Great Britain
Great Britain 29 Gold 17 Silver 19 Bronze = Total Medals ~ 65.
rath

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts