The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

at1with0/Khanster/malai5 is the same person

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:40 am

ur funny
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

Greeny2 has told you that malai5 and I are located in different parts of the world. Unfortunately for you, this means you have a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact.

Delusion
Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

I hope that you can admit you're delusional as admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.

Cheers
malai5

:shock: :lol: gotchya
at1with0

Postby sheye » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:40 pm

It would be pretty simple I think to have different IP address. Wouldn't all he have to do is create profiles from different computers? I dunno.

I think it can be done from one computer..with rotaing proxy??..whatever
I know not much..

but there are those that do...
although..there are others who have cabalities to track the origin of everything in its cyber travel..so...

yes...the net is a great place to play games that way...and takes a good "tracker" to track down TRUTH...

god bless them great "trackers'...especially when theyz hunting down the scammers... 8-) :o :shock: .... :cry: .. :evil: :twisted: :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Here is the bottom line. Someone may be smart enough to fool us with computer programs, different IP's, different names, come back with different ID's, but the behavior is the issue we care about. I'm not smart enough to figure the computer tricks out.

Breaking the rules we all know about is the issue--nobody really has the time to play Sherlock Holmes with names and addresses. At1with0 said who he is, has over 300 posts with no problems, thats the end of the matter. Report any violations of rules to moderators if and when that occurs. Until that time, no rules have been broken, and any past problems with past names are the past.

Everyone just enjoy posting, we all are a little nutty anyway for doing this. :lol:
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:14 am

greeney wrote:
Everyone just enjoy posting, we all are a little nutty anyway for doing this.

:lol: :lol: yep..I'll agree to a certain extent...but the knowedge I have gained in the short time I have been for makes up for all the nuttiness in between....sort of getting personanly attached to the "nut cases"..,my self included, on this board of ...of intellectuals, artists, thinkers,and doers..
oh and also the occasionally "bored" members on the board 8-) :lol: ;) :D :D

Thank you for allowing me to still feel welcome... ;)
sheye

Postby greeney2 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:39 pm

Thank you for allowing me to still feel welcome...

Will you please stop pointing out my mistakes! :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby sheye » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:39 pm

Will you please stop pointing out my mistakes!

:lol: :lol: ok... 8-) ..I promise I will..IF ..you promise to quit pointing out mine :oops: :? ;)

Top of the rest of your day to ya greeney 2, and tell your wife she is lucky to have such a fine artist as a husband...

one pays very close meticulous attention to the details, and facts,that has to be a good thing...

anyhoo...just saying...and I do mean that with sincerety greeney..no sarcasm at all....please believe that...

would you please post a pic of your stained art glass piece in my art thread...I know I would like to see it.
post it anywhere you want actually,just please let us see it...if you could be so kind. :) :D
sheye

Postby event_horizon » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:17 pm

at1with0 wrote:Greeny2 has told you that malai5 and I are located in different parts of the world. Unfortunately for you, this means you have a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact.

Different IP addresses don't mean squat, as has been explained on this page.

It wouldn't be all that difficult, I'd imagine, to be in contact over the internet with someone that lives in Australia, and ask them to create a profile from their computer for you, then email you the password.

at1with0 wrote:Delusion
Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.

I hope that you can admit you're delusional as admitting you have a problem is the first step towards recovery.

Cheers
malai5

Dissociative identity disorder (DID) is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a condition in which a person displays multiple distinct identities or personalities (known as alter egos or alters), each with its own pattern of perceiving and interacting with the environment. In the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems the name for this diagnosis is multiple personality disorder. In both systems of terminology, the diagnosis requires that at least two personalities routinely take control of the individual's behavior with an associated memory loss that goes beyond normal forgetfulness; in addition, symptoms cannot be the temporary effects of drug use or a general medical condition.

narcissism - self-love: an exceptional interest in and admiration for yourself
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby event_horizon » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:19 pm

I also find it just a little odd that this "malai5" handle doesn't have anything to say about this.

I dunno man, I think if someone was accusing me of being someone else, I'd have something to say about.
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Wow you really care about me! I am getting all choked up.
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts