The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

at1with0/Khanster/malai5 is the same person

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:42 am

Thank you, too.

I don't really feel like spending too much time in the BF.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:18 pm

hi....(waves)...
just thought I'd drop into this battle thread...just to say hi

to whoever..
malaigh?..

at1with0...I will refer to you as such,because as such,I haven't a friggin clue to who else you may or may not have been....

sort of hoping you were alpha_omega
but you can't always get what you wish for...

anyhow..I'm sheye..nice to meet you...

would you mind if I popped a "tunie" into weave itself amongst the posts here...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMW0t17Ft5o&NR=1

hopefully this will not offend anyone...^^ :D 8-) ;)
Last edited by sheye on Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sheye
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am

Postby at1with0 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:20 pm

I don't mind at all, though this is technically not my thread. :mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby sheye » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:32 pm

I don't mind at all, though this is technically not my thread.


:lol: :lol: oops...well thanks for the nod, anyhow,on the go ahead ;) :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQsqRBCX ... ature=fvwp


^ you ^might^ like this one.... :? 8-) :|
sheye
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am

Postby khanster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:49 pm

sandra wrote:Isnt it hot in here? :mrgreen:


Let us hope that global warming isn't kicking in too strongly :D
User avatar
khanster
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am

Postby khanster » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:50 pm

at1with0 wrote:I don't mind at all, though this is technically not my thread. :mrgreen:


Hey me, how am I?
User avatar
khanster
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am

Postby khanster » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:17 am

User avatar
khanster
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 am

Postby sheye » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:30 am

:lol: 8-) ;)

that was a very cute lil' ummm..audio clip :lol: :lol:
sheye
 
Posts: 1676
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:23 am

Postby at1with0 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:15 am

khanster wrote:
at1with0 wrote:I don't mind at all, though this is technically not my thread. :mrgreen:


Hey me, how am I?


We are just fine lol :mrgreen:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9182
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby event_horizon » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:30 am

I admit, I'm probably jumping to conclusions about the "Khanster" profile.

But I'm 99% sure that malai5 is Brian. We had a discussion a few months ago in a thread where malai5 even admitted to being Brian (unless there's the off chance of 1% that malai5 was just playing along). Brian just doesn't remember having that discussion because he's too burnt out, and I can't remember exactly what the name of that thread was but it's buried deep in the religious forum somewhere and I ain't about to try and waste hours of my time trying to dig it up. Anybody feel like looking? :lol:

Anyways, it's just disturbing to see someone doing this on a message forum.

I guess since he can't kiss his own ass physically, he's gotta do it here. :lol: Just look at this latest page as a prime example:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3379&start=10
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
User avatar
event_horizon
 
Posts: 1621
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am
Location: Colorado

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests