The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Are We Americans Still Happy With Our Decision?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby frrostedman » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:35 pm

This 40 second clip says it all. It clearly and indisputably demonstrates the depth of Obama's naiveté. Our fault. We voted him back in. We are getting what we asked for.

Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Cyprian » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 am

1.) Fox "News", therefore invalid as it is nothing but Koch propaganda.
2.) 2 years old, therefore equally invalid as "news"
3.) Since this is a Russia vs. Ukraine thing, it is not a "threat" to the Murikan way of life.
4.) Seriously, Romney?!?
5.) In answer to the question, aside from Snowden and the NSA crap, yeah, pretty happy with my decision...and that of the majority who voted correctly :)
Cyprian

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:28 am

Cyprian wrote:1.) Fox "News", therefore invalid as it is nothing but Koch propaganda.

Just because you don't like a news source doesn't mean it doesn't offer up useful information. You should really expand your horizons.

It's a valid question, though.

5.) In answer to the question, aside from Snowden and the NSA crap, yeah, pretty happy with my decision...and that of the majority who voted correctly :)

And the NDAA? The poorly thought out ACA? Deteriorating ties with various countries coupled with poor leadership skills? The assault on Constitutional Rights? Amassing an even greater debt on the country? Allowing drone strikes not only on neutral nations, but even signing a bill that would allow them in our backyards?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Cyprian » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:07 am

According to fact checkers, about the only thing Faux News has ever been truthful about is station identification..and the jury's still out on that. I am open to expanded horizons and intelligent reporting...two thing Fox is notoriously lacking in.
Cyprian

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:42 am

Cyprian, Obama's only great achievement is has made Jimmy Carter the second worst President of all time. That is the only fact that you need to know.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:05 pm

Cyprian wrote:According to fact checkers, about the only thing Faux News has ever been truthful about is station identification..and the jury's still out on that. I am open to expanded horizons and intelligent reporting...two thing Fox is notoriously lacking in.

You want intelligent reporting from MSM? Regardless, my point is that while Fox leans heavily to the right-wing agenda, there is still basic information that can be used by someone to figure out what they're really trying to tell us. They're not bogus 100% of the time. Rejecting information because of your own bias is ridiculous.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:43 pm

Cyprian wrote:According to fact checkers, about the only thing Faux News has ever been truthful about is station identification..and the jury's still out on that. I am open to expanded horizons and intelligent reporting...two thing Fox is notoriously lacking in.

Just because the bobble-heads report news that aligns with your ideology, doesn't make it a good news source. That makes them biased. Which biased news source do you prefer, pray tell?
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby prsroger » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:22 pm

The BBC and Aljazeera America works for me . ABC , CBS , and NBC a little . Though I do watch the cable news to see what the SHEEPLE are being fed . And with troops still in the middle east I really don't think a military engagement with Russia is in our best national interests .
prsroger

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Nobody wants a military confrontation with Russia, however Obama's weak approach, drawing lines in the sand he doesn't back up like Syria, and whispering to Putin "I'll have more latitude after the election to cancel the missile shields", is sure not in our national interest. Putin must think Obama is a gutless weenie.
greeney2

Postby frrostedman » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Cyprian wrote:1.) Fox "News", therefore invalid as it is nothing but Koch propaganda.

Fox News has absolutely nothing to do with this. Their only tie to the video is that they were one of the many news organizations rolling a camera during the debate.

Now I'm certain you didn't watch the video. The age of the video, nor the company who owned the camera that filmed it, has absolutely zero bearing on the point here. The point is (it's a shame I even have to explain it since it's so obvious) that Obama mocked Romney for suggesting that Russia is a serious threat to our global interests. Obviously Romney has proven to be correct, while the President we the sheeple re-elected, has proven to be the arrogant ignoramus I've known him to be from the beginning.

3.) Since this is a Russia vs. Ukraine thing, it is not a "threat" to the Murikan way of life.

I guess the 80-100k troops Russia just poured into Crimea doesn't mean anything either. "Just a military exercise, nothing to see here, sheeple...."

4.) Seriously, Romney?!?

Again, you failed to miss a blatantly obvious point. It's all about Obama and his complete ignorance. It could have been anyone debating him in the opposite chair, and the point would be the same.

Your only regret for putting Obama back in office is the Snowden affair?

Really? Kind of strange to hold that one against the President. It's one of the few disasters he has had little to do with.

The myriad, virtually countless scandals, the sluggish economy, the Obamascare epic fail, the 18% (actual) unemployment rate, the record numbers on welfare, the diminished and weakened military, our enemies laughing at us and losing any respect for us, our allies losing faith and trust in our President... none of that bothers you? Well then. You're the absolute perfect Liberal Progressive, low-information constituent. Thank God most of the country isn't wearing the rose-colored sunglasses you are! :!:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts