The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

Antigravity Technology

The newest revelations in the scientific world -- post articles, discussions and your own ideas.

Postby khanster » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:24 pm

An unbalanced nonlinear state of affairs describes the necessary conditions required for a perpetually running system. The equations for perpetual motion are actually inequalities with the inclusion of Planck's constant as a necessary element.

According to my internet research, a magnetic field is composed of virtual photons that circulate perpetually. Gravitons are also described as virtual particles when the condition warrants.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_particle

In order to conserve the total fermion number of the universe, a fermion cannot be created without also creating its antiparticle; thus many physical processes lead to pair creation. The need for the normal ordering of particle fields in the vacuum can be interpreted by the idea that a pair of virtual particles may briefly "pop into existence", and then annihilate each other a short while later.

Thus, virtual particles are often popularly described as coming in pairs, a particle and antiparticle, which can be of any kind. These pairs exist for an extremely short time, and mutually annihilate in short order. In some cases, however, it is possible to boost the pair apart using external energy so that they avoid annihilation and become real particles.

This may occur in one of two ways. In an accelerating frame of reference, the virtual particles may appear to be real to the accelerating observer; this is known as the Unruh effect. In short, the vacuum of a stationary frame appears, to the accelerated observer, to be a warm gas of real particles in thermodynamic equilibrium. The Unruh effect is a toy model for understanding Hawking radiation, the process by which black holes evaporate.

"Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels." -- Nikola Tesla

"Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by a power obtainable at any point in the universe.... it is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature." --Nikola Tesla

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 535911834#

Resistance to acceleration and gravitational attraction between two masses, arise from one unifying principle.

Perpetual motion is prevented by the simple arithmetic of vector addition in a closed system. Counteractive vectors only allow for a finite number of cycles in a closed system.

Each cycle of a closed system subtracts from the initial
starting energy of the system due to counteractive forces like friction, ohmic resistance, etc.

http://www.cheniere.org/techpapers/on_t ... ssible.htm

We develop the major principles of emerging overunity EM power systems as open systems far from thermodynamic equilibrium, freely receiving excess energy from the active vacuum. Such systems were arbitrarily omitted from Maxwell's theory by curtailment. Heaviside's reinterpretation and simplification of Maxwell's equations did retain such overunity EM systems as one major subset. Lorentz then regauged the Maxwell-Heaviside equations by arbitrary symmetrical regauging to provide still simpler equations and a further reduced subset of permissible Maxwell-Heaviside systems. Lorentz regauging erroneously discarded the entire class of Maxwellian EM systems not in thermodynamic equilibrium with the active vacuum.

The secret?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr9U1cP68eU
khanster

Postby Aquatank » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:50 am

Has it occirred to anyonone that Gravity could be an effect not a force or particle?
Aquatank

Postby khanster » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:59 pm

khanster

Postby Tairaa » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:58 pm

Aquatank wrote:Has it occirred to anyonone that Gravity could be an effect not a force or particle?

Yes. In fact I find that rather probably given that we've been thus far utterly unable to figure out why it does what it does, by what method it performs its action.

Mind you that doesn't necessarily mean anything, it just means that I find it probably that an effect is more likely then a force or a particle. After all, I don't think we've ever encountered a particle or force that we haven't been able to measure. :P :lol:
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Xethavosh » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:15 am

Tairaa wrote:
Aquatank wrote:Has it occirred to anyonone that Gravity could be an effect not a force or particle?

Yes. In fact I find that rather probably given that we've been thus far utterly unable to figure out why it does what it does, by what method it performs its action.

Mind you that doesn't necessarily mean anything, it just means that I find it probably that an effect is more likely then a force or a particle. After all, I don't think we've ever encountered a particle or force that we haven't been able to measure. :P :lol:

Well if we couldn't measure it. That particle would not be considered.
Though we haven't been able to measure anti-matter propperly, to my knowledge.

Though I'm reminded of the theory that gravity causes mass. And Mass causes gravity.
A looping cycle. There has to be a break somewhere.
Xethavosh

Postby khanster » Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:16 pm

Nikola Tesla said this, about gravity:

http://www.tailwag.info/NikolaTeslaDynamicGravity.doc

Tesla published a prepared statement on his 81st birthday (July 10, 1937) critiquing Albert Einstein's theory of relativity. The following is a portion of that statement:

"... Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curving of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies, and producing the opposite effects, straightening out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible - But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena."
"My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen language As with any complex, emergent concept, language is somewhat resistant to definition; however, most would agree that language is a system of communication or reasoning using representation along with metaphor and some manner of logical grammar. Many languas for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy This article is about the scientific concept. Energy use by humans is discussed in other articles''. Energy generally and qualitatively speaking, is the property (or the quantity of the property) of doing things or supplying power. The expressions energy in Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space. One [contemporary] view on matter takes it as all scientifically observable entities whatsoever. Matter can more accurately be defined as the energy that has a low vibratory rate, a compressed energy st other than that received from the environment An environment is a complex of external factors that acts on a system and determines its course and form of existence. An environment may be thought of as a superset, of which the given system is a subset. An environment may have one or more parameters, p."
--Nikola Tesla
khanster

Postby MonarchSmile » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:46 pm

New theory on Higgs Boson

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/13/scien ... ted=2&_r=1

Magnetricity
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 ... -time.html

Spin Ice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spin_ice

Artificial Black Hole Created

http://www.technologyreview.com/blog/arxiv/24234/

For you OBE Fans

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg2 ... ehind.html

Persistent Current flow without superconductivity or external power feed

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 071349.htm

Con-ster

I'm still trying to figure out what you are typing about in this first statement of yours:

An unbalanced nonlinear state of affairs describes the necessary conditions required for a perpetually running system. The equations for perpetual motion are actually inequalities with the inclusion of Planck's constant as a necessary element.

Nice web site: KurzweilAI.net
MonarchSmile

Postby cotterpin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:01 am

How do we put a meter on it?

Oh?

Well, then I see no practical use for any of this. :twisted:
cotterpin

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:42 pm

All matter is made up of particles that are ultimately waves. The universe is made of fields and waves. It starts with the prime wave which interacts with the prime field. But since there is more than one particle, you get complex interactions, which produce more phenomena.

The universe started out with some kind of energy we haven't seen. It mutated into the matter particles we know and love today. When we say "matter" we mean mass. Mass is a property taken on by a particle when it interacts a certain way with the prime field (lets assume the Higgs field is the prime field). When the particle is "born" its wave properties are set and so is its mass. It forever interacts with the Higgs field the same way, unless there is a mutating event.

It is the properties of the wave and the manner of interaction with the field that produces the property we call mass. All particle types interact differently. An Up Quark interacts differently than a Down Quark. The Up is half as massive as the Down because the interaction of the Down is twice as coupled to the Higgs field as the Up. Photons interact very weakly with the Higgs field and have very little mass, almost zero. If the photon had exactly zero mass then it would travel with infinite velocity. It obviously does not.

Discovering the exact nature of the mass producing interaction is key to figuring out how gravity works.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Oh, I forgot to mention that the waves and their interactions with the field are multi-dimensional and there are 9 spacial dimensions. Calculating a 9-Dimensional wave where 6 of the dimensions are hidden is not exactly easy.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Next

Return to Scientific Discoveries and Advancements

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts