The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

my answer

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby bionic » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:45 pm

Little do we know, we are, this thread, is the 2012 shift .. beginning to unfold, present itself...lay it's foundation..prepwork
Bwa ha Ha..
:mrgreen:
wouldn't that be cool?
yah never know
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:08 am

bionic may be riGHT !!

she has a belief i can see, that the 2012 is only a new conscious shift,the start is starting.
Could take a while though to shift..

AT1
You can organise the artitle to be correct,it may have it's edges as any scientists must shape to fit.

Malai calls G.O.D. the grand, ordered design. This name IMPLIES that GOD IS reality, whether that is a hologram or platonic ideal or matrix or it is as is.

I think that's essentially true. Now the question is: what is a complete description of God?

reality ,and i'm no expert it..All i know is the essense of reality is as simple as this..Is god real ? no one has defined GOD but he is most certainly REal.
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

all this holographic talk is making me think up even wierder stuff,thought i'd chill a bit and listen to chopins funeral march,thought up a few visuals and for the sakes of a good view i imagined for some reason i was levitating between the axis, of the earths wobble :?
can't wait to see what my dreams gonna be like... :geek:

chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:28 am

It does seem like preparation indeed.

I have this idea of God that I'm trying to secretly translate into something mathematical, where I just define it and show it exists though far be it for me to divulge its nature. It may be impossible but I must find out. Of course in my article I never mention God or divulge what I'm really trying to do. Cantor, the father of modern set theory, tried to do the same with his universal (all-inclusive) set but Russell came along and proved there can't be a universal set in Cantorian set theory which devastated him. Cantor, the one who mathematized infinity, spent the rest of his days in an asylum. It seems that sometimes, once infinity gets in your mind, it stays there and can make you a little batshit crazy.

The problem of defining God has vexed me for many a year now. The definition I've been using of late, and it's a work in progress, is the totality of all that exists. If something which exists (whether its true nature is matrix/hologram/dream/illusion/concrete/etc) is a tree, then God is the forest.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 pm

Did you have any cool dreams?

Great song though I just keep thinking about my own funeral when I listened to it.

Apparently, solar flares are also a big concern in the next few years...say, not too far off from 2012!

chiselray wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyFyAqLtHq8

all this holographic talk is making me think up even wierder stuff,thought i'd chill a bit and listen to chopins funeral march,thought up a few visuals and for the sakes of a good view i imagined for some reason i was levitating between the axis, of the earths wobble :?
can't wait to see what my dreams gonna be like... :geek:

at1with0

Postby chiselray » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:09 am

Your own funeral ? i wonder what song will be played at mine..

I didnt actually...I was disappointed but i know better than to expect a cool dream is just so easily come by..
They come every now and again,i wish i knew the secret to bring them on..

Explaining the brilliance in the funeral march ...one could listen to it and say its not so great.But if one listens to it you can see the story unfolding ,it's great.Years ago i would have been like thats a kf song....what the hell would i have known then though..
It is like a whole heap of chapters in a book...i like it..
i also like Pachabeles canon in d minor i think it is..
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 am

Yes, it's quite exquisite. I love the layers.
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:55 am

math is connected to reality, music is connected to math. reality is music.

Did you know there is a square circle?

In a grid like a streetmap of downtown, they call it the taxicab metric. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxicab_metric Distance is measure in how many edges it takes to get from point A to point B.

Well a circle is the set of all points equidistant to the center.

In a taxi land, a circle is a square.
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:22 am

math is connected to music..

Emotions that we have are special for where we exist in this universe,so they have relevance too..
Greed ,Sadness,happiness,anger,ect..
it would be naive to over look the basics of our reality and not assume these things are just a sideline to the grand design...

the circle thing is interesting...i didnt know that...
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:24 pm

Indeed. Can't forget them.

I'm just chalk full of useless facts like a circle can be a square :mrgreen:
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts