The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

my answer

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:13 pm

"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:33 am

You mean like infinitely many moments pass every second?

Really though...who is to say what is possible to experience? Maybe a million years down the line.. Maybe a million moments down the line.

yep,that's what i think but see then again,i don't know the extent of my delusions,maybe i'm wrong it could be so...but i keep thinking that since i am not aware of how ignorant i may be then maybe my guesses are a short sighted in the very least...
These are the questions that the human brain is perplexed with ,procrastination,i guess this is a real killer of imagination...

Unlocking of more questions.. I like that.

Maybe.. The set of all utterances is a TOE. The set of all statements is a TOE since no answer is not a statement. ie, every statement is the answer to some question. Thus the set of all statements is a TOE and a larger set, the set of all utterances (including nonsense), is also a TOE.

But I ignore questions whose answers are not statements. The ineffable.

since the universe(whatever that is) gave me a TOE then i have to see it for what it is,an answer to something.The universe doesn't supply questions,the mind or the matrix contains food(thought and answers) unless i'm not seeing the questions..What do you think ?out of interest..i'm saying the mind supplies questions and finds answers,but the universe does not supply questions?

if the human brain is .4 geopbyte powerfactor though,then it has to be a faultless processor of speed like a computer is to solve the ultimate question
And then again i just remembered from a thought i recalled that maybe teh answer to all questions is a feeling more so ,like you get it and get everything but you can't really explain it with figures and equations...
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 am

chiselray wrote:The universe doesn't supply questions,the mind or the matrix contains food(thought and answers) unless i'm not seeing the questions..What do you think ?out of interest..i'm saying the mind supplies questions and finds answers,but the universe does not supply questions?

We are a part of the universe, ergo when we have questions, that is the universe that has questions, although originating in the microcosm that is our minds.

One could say that the universe has the answers. My sitting here writing this is an answer to a very basic question: what am I doing right now. Everything is an answer to a question, though most questions go unasked by humans.

i just remembered from a thought i recalled that maybe teh answer to all questions is a feeling more so ,like you get it and get everything but you can't really explain it with figures and equations...

I have definitely had this "completeness" feeling before so I know what you're talking about. You're on to something with this. What might be an ineffable, intuitive understanding certainly is a challenge to articulate.
at1with0

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:25 am

I have definitely had this "completeness" feeling before so I know what you're talking about

ditto.

I like the whole "I am the universe asking questions, and the unvierse answering them"
cool

the thing is, one answer always leads to another question..if you even get the answer... which, when you do, is often confusing because your mind usually has no mapping for..so often enough some kind of explanation or translation has to come with it..usually by way of some kind of mental visual..or sometimes it seems whoever/whatever is providing answers, be it some part of your own mind, or something else, oftentimes it seems the answer is deliberatley ambiguous

mice running in mazes comes to mind
"Where's the cheese? WHERE"S THE CHEESE?!"
"The joy is in the journeying and not the journey's end", supposedly
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Having some intermediate accomplishments despite there being no end in sight is always nice 8-)

Spot on about the questions and answers. So I guess what I'm getting at is the nature of the aggregate of answers, if it is possible to be realized.
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:22 am

Beside the hunger i now feel for cheese thnaks to bionic.. :lol:
I think this is prevalent in all of us...Is this familiar >

You have deep thoughts while typing away and leaving a message on these forums.
And, unbeknown to yourself probably, youve just written through a hypnotic state and the focus of what your trying to explain is right there inside of you somewhere.Maybe it's hard to polish into words because it's more such fleeting feelings and images than an acute answer.
Maybe its the subconscious at work,and it only submits itself and it's answers in the rawest of truths.It doesn't think,it doesn't look for adverturous enlightment like the consciouness does because thats not it's purpose,it is already packed chocked full of everything with meaning and linked to a source 24/7..The library of universal word..
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:25 am

We're gonna crack this thing if we keep going...

or crack something that can't be fixed :lol: sanity?
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:10 am

No level of understanding or knowledge would ever sate my thirst for them and I definitely think you're on to something with this feeling of understanding that becomes difficult to articulate in words. Like my friend who never had much math was solving equations in his head as though he had formal training but he didn't. He really seemed to me to have an understanding of math without being able to articulate how he was doing it.

I remember back in the day when I thought it was possible to talk to God, I figured it (God) never spoke in words directly, well, rarely. I believed it spoke through sometimes cryptic, sometimes obvious, signs like Moses' burning bush. I also believed that God could transfer information, understanding, through a silence. I called this induction of intuitive understanding.
Not that I don't think it's possible today; I am very cautious about that as many think they're talking to God and God orders them to kill stuff, for example, when God could easily just wipe them from ever having existed and erase our minds that would even remember them.

In the video in my current sig, Dr. Rush is connected to the chair that is the interface with a person and the ship which is called Destiny and as such he's having a dreamy visiony type thing and what he's looking for is the "master code" that will unlock full control over destiny.

Anyway, the code is so complex that while living in his own subconscious in this vision, he is given a vast amount of information, equations and sh*t, and is attempting to process it all.

Sounds familiar.

It broke down to 46 which is the number of chromosomes in a human, and the code as it turns out was locked within the very basic foundation of human life. Written in our hearts, as it were.

I think you're absolutely right when you say that I might have "it" within my subconscious. Perhaps this, THIS, is my way of finding it.

I said earlier that no level of understanding would sate my thirst and I take that back (without desiring to edit per se). I think at some point I would understand how to be sated with the limited information that I have.

Reason dictates that there is absolute truth, an answer, but not what it is.
at1with0

Postby chiselray » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:36 am

Like my friend who never had much math was solving equations in his head as though he had formal training but he didn't. He really seemed to me to have an understanding of math without being able to articulate how he was doing it.

a savant maybe ?
Another reason i keep bringing up a matrix or source of the subconscious for all and everything is because of brilliant people just knowing things without any EXPERTISE behind them.If they were a baby dove and fell from a nest they would fly safelty or land without injury.They are an open channel to a source i believe.

I remember back in the day when I thought it was possible to talk to God, I figured it (God) never spoke in words directly, well, rarely. I believed it spoke through sometimes cryptic, sometimes obvious, signs like Moses' burning bush. I also believed that God could transfer information, understanding, through a silence. I called this induction of intuitive understanding.
Not that I don't think it's possible today; I am very cautious about that as many think they're talking to God and God orders them to kill stuff, for example, when God could easily just wipe them from ever having existed and erase our minds that would even remember them.

Just having a few thoughts here;..

The name God indicates 1 because it's 1 name ,also recogized as being all of creation.
He represents the rise against the current ,the battle of good.
Each human being on this planet has his own conscious mind ,so therefore he is one of many,he is one of billions.
All humans have a sub conscious link,and i call it a link because it's not the primary individual essence of the persons mind.Each persons mind is one of billions of individual conscious minds here.
If God is the one and only ,a metaphor for a king who wills us to master as he does ,possibly because he is us anyway and we are within him as well ,maybe he is the matrix or the consciousness.
chiselray

Postby at1with0 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Maybe he's the matrix, I love that.

That is I think not far from the truth.

Malai calls G.O.D. the grand, ordered design. This name IMPLIES that GOD IS reality, whether that is a hologram or platonic ideal or matrix or it is as is.

I think that's essentially true. Now the question is: what is a complete description of God? This is what a TOE is, for me.

I've been writing an article seeking to say that a complete description of reality exists. The work I've been doing has been shown to be basically wrong on two fronts. One is the basic (flawed) premise is that "a complete description of reality must be a mathematical structure." I think I can change that to, "a mathematical structure can be a complete description of reality (a TOE)." I also had a problem in showing that this structure exists (but far be it for me to state what it is!). This problem was pointed out by a contact I have in academia. AS it turns out, I believe I can rescue the whole thing by removing a single word, weakening my conclusion but preserving the sufficiency of my result.
yay!
at1with0

PreviousNext

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts