The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

another N()()B

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby Fly_Slayer » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:34 am

I just found this site. It should be a fun ride. I am a computer nerd who likes to think outside the box. I don't think we are aware of what the US government is doing 90% of the time, and I think that 50% of what they are doing is against us and not for us. My numbers may be off a bit, but they are my numbers. I enjoy a good sense of humor and am not easily upset. I think Al Gore is an idiot and I think there is life on other planets. Al Gore may be proof of that as he was probably sent away from some other planet for being a dork. I believe in God, I like beer, I like golf, I like women, I hate stupid people. That is a start. I look forward to some good discussions. (and I have a spell checker now so I will seem a lot smarter than I actually am) :lol:
Fly_Slayer

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 am

Nice to meet you I’m Lash. :D :D :D

Fly_Slayer wrote:I believe in God, I like beer, I like golf, I like women, I hate stupid people.

We’re fix that first bit for you and then you’ll be on the right track. I’m not a fan of golf either but the beer and women balance that out. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Fly_Slayer » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:17 pm

A Metalica fan. Nice. Golf is a great way to vent your frustrations, and create new ones. :)

edit to add:
Don't worry about the first bit, i am not pushy, and you won't hear about it unless you ask.
Fly_Slayer

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:18 am

Apart from St. anger yes I am. :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby rath » Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:45 pm

Welcome.
rath

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts