The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Another Step Closer To A One World Religion:

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby bionic » Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Tichan and Orange Tom,

I prefer more hopeful meme's, personally
Two songs come to mind..
Drop the Hate..from Fatboy Slim (drop the hate..forgive each other)
and
Switching to Glide, from The Kings (energy can be directed..even love can be affected)
:thumbup:
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:53 am

bionic wrote:Tichan and Orange Tom,

Two songs come to mind..
and
Switching to Glide, from The Kings (energy can be directed..even love can be affected)

In 1967 The Beatles came out with All we need is love
In 1971 John Lennon came out with Imagine ...... Imagine we all live as one

In 2011 we are on the verge or a third world war erupting in the middle east

Nothing as change and even got worst

I prefer to focus on reality

Postby orangetom1999 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:19 am

Greeny2,

This is all too deep for me, so what happened to the Stove orangetom?

LOL LOL...yes...indeed...the stove got installed and the olde one to the curb where it was picked up by someone within an hour for scrap metal value.

Which reminds me...any of you folks notice wherever you are located that olde metal items on your scrap pile do not remain there long?

I believe metal prices are such that lots of people go around picking up the same to sell to the scrap yards. I was a bit astonished at how rapidly this olde stove was picked up. It used to be that people were looking for copper and brass but now it seems steel is in demand as well.

Any of you notice these trends in your neighborhoods.

Pay attention to this trend line Tichan. ..I think it bears upon what we have been discussing.

Tichan,
I believe I missed this question of yours back on page 6.

Ok but what is the Eastern/Luciferian Occult Template

The Religion of this world is what I call Luciferian..of Lucifer..the light bearer or light bringer. These members will often ask each other in coded phrases.." Have you been to the East in search of light??" It is by phrases such as these or certain hand or body signals that they recognize each other in public without letting to many outsiders know what is going on.

These are religions of logic/reason/intelligence. Also known as Gnostic wise men.

It is out of such things as these in History that we have the Encyclopedias ...Rousseau, The Enlightenment..the enlightened ones. Robespierre was another.

Before these guys got done they had killed some 20 percent of Frenchmen to the guillotine. 1in 5 Frenchmen and then massive inflation of the Assignats/paper fiat monies.

In certain books the French Revolution is known as the first man created revolution...scientifically created revolution.

For they have filled the land with violence.
Worshipping the creature and not the Creator.
Substituting the traditions of men for the Word of God.
As in Ezekiel 8...they put the branch to their nose.

This is occult Eastern religion at work.

Be very careful when you hear people state that what is needed in positions of leadership is intelligent, smart, savvy peoples. What they will often do to day is declare that someone is "Stupid or an Idiot." The French revolution and the guillotine is an example of what can happen when these smart, savvy, intelligent, wise peoples move into office.
Be warned here.

We now are approaching runaway inflation of the type which happened in the French Revolution...and this under wise savvy college educated peoples. Some education can indeed be very overrated.

I hear so many peoples stating that this candidate is an idiot or not smart/stupid..therefore not worthy of this office or that office. I do not believe uber intelligence and modern education is the prime requirement for office..for we already have these people in positions of power.

It becomes obvious to me that these peoples do not know the track record of history.
That there have been plenty of peoples in office who have degrees/letters..and are supposedly smart..intelligent...savvy ..et al.

But when nothing seems to change for the benefit of the American Peoples...I have to ask myself if smarts and intelligence are the prime requirement here. For capitals and cities of leadership are and have been full of these peoples.

Or..............

There is some other combination at work here...something not seen ...not known ...not taught to the peoples who are affected by it. A template of which most peoples do not know nor to they have any idea what is is or might be. Something not seen or not known by those affected by it.

This template I call and refer to by the term..."Eastern Occult Luciferian Religion."

Eastern Occult Luciferian Religion...comes in many many forms and guises..many templates. But behind ..underneath...they all have a common root..a common pattern.
They are all feudal in nature. They all stem from some kind of absolute power structure.
In their deeper forms and conduct they require some kind of sacrifice for their power structure.

These religions all follow the quest for absolute power in the hands of men.

The Crown is an example of one of these religions winning out over their competition..."the absolute mastery of everything."

This struggle..this war..continues today among men for this power. It is demonic in its origins and very ancient.

Its track record through history has been covered up and hidden by the sanitized version of what we call history..through our Ishmaelite public education systems. Paid for and financed by politicians following that very Eastern Luciferian Occult Template...of Ishmael.

And Ishmael is another term for Eastern Luciferian Occult Template or religion. To bring in the religion of Ishmael...over the whole world. To bring in darkness and call it light.

I am not of Ishmael..the bondwoman and her son...but I know what it means.

In Issac shall thy seed be called..not in Ishmael.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:50 am

LOL LOL...yes...indeed...the stove got installed and the olde one to the curb where it was picked up by someone within an hour for scrap metal value.

Which reminds me...any of you folks notice wherever you are located that olde metal items on your scrap pile do not remain there long?

I believe metal prices are such that lots of people go around picking up the same to sell to the scrap yards. I was a bit astonished at how rapidly this olde stove was picked up. It used to be that people were looking for copper and brass but now it seems steel is in demand as well.

Any of you notice these trends in your neighborhoods.

We have alot of them in my neighborhood, many recycle places. I filled a guys truck with old metal junk, asked him what they pay for it, and I think he said about $150 per ton for mixed metal. More power to him, he probably got about $90 for a full truck, and its hard work, plus paying for gasoline. You have to respect someone who will do that instead of standing with a cardboard sign on the offramps. You can't hardly put stuff on the curb and its gone, I put an old hot tub heater out, and someone was taking it within 3 minutes. Funny thing was I had just got done telling my wife, I wish one of those metal guys would go by, so I could flag him down. I wanted to just open my gates and point to tell him "Take that, take that". I no sooner finished my sentence sitting in the front yard, and one drove right by. I filled his pick up truck and got all the crap out of the back. I had quite a bit of old copper pipe but I told him I was keeping that, that brings about $4 per pound I think.

We have recycle cans that are blue, so only recyclable stuff can go into them. Many nights the metal guys, canvas the neighborhood picking out aluminum, which is not really legal. They are profiting from stealing this stuff from the city. those can offset some of the garbage costs, by the city selling the scrap, like metal and plastic.

The city of Morro Bay prosocuted a man who made his living picking the recycle cans on garbage nights, claiming he was stealing from the city program, that saves the taxpayers money on gargage costs. Glad they did, I think its wrong.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 pm

tichan wrote:
bionic wrote:Tichan and Orange Tom,

Two songs come to mind..
and

In 1967 The Beatles came out with All we need is love
In 1971 John Lennon came out with Imagine ...... Imagine we all live as one

In 2011 we are on the verge or a third world war erupting in the middle east

Nothing as change and even got worst

I prefer to focus on reality

reality is what you make it.
look around and see the many everyday little intereactions, acts of kindness, miracles that go on unnoticed or taken for granted all the time..it way outweighs all of that..even during all the horribelness the human will the "tiny" acts (that are actually HUGE acts)..it conitnues..it always does ..IT'S what really counts.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 am

Bionic wrote:
reality is what you make it.
look around and see the many everyday little intereactions, acts of kindness, miracles that go on unnoticed or taken for granted all the time..it way outweighs all of that..even during all the horribelness the human will the "tiny" acts (that are actually HUGE acts)..it conitnues..it always does ..IT'S what really counts.
Be the change you want to see in the world

Tichan:

Very true and there are many everyday acts of kindness in the world. Without boosting I even apply that principle in my daily life because I get joy our of it.
However there is another negative reality which I am not blind to and that I am very concern of.
In my case I wish to stay in awareness of it always searching for the truth of events that are occurring.

Like the saying goes different strokes for different folks.

Postby bionic » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:00 am

I repsect that..I see that, too..but try not to dwell..though, even I do, on occasion
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby aprilgotchess999 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:49 pm

Glad to be here, I am april gotchess Recently moved from Iowa, originally from the Quad cities area and to this day miss my home town.

I have an awesome family,I love to experience all dry weather , specially the summer and the heat.

Business has been a part of my life for the last 5 years and most recently primarily on the Web.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.
Things as they are, more and more people are seeking advice from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a consultant in the field of Engineering time management.

check out my favorite websites , links deleted by moderator were spam I love to ask questions

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the elderly.

I am to be a part of this awesome venue and hope I can help.
[url=http://www.spinecentersofamerica.com]laser spine[/url] - [url=http://www.spinecentersofamerica.com]laser spine surgery[/url] - [url=http://www.spinecentersofamerica.com]laser back surgery[/url]
aprilgotchess999

Postby at1with0 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:25 am

Can you give me a massage with your robotic arms?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby sandra » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:23 am

bionic wrote:reality is what you make it.

When you say 'reality is what you make it.'
You also mean reality is what you make it even if you don't have a sense for how or why or what
it is right? :mrgreen:

reality is not what we make....alone. Reality is not an individual experience alone. People have been experiencing for long time now, far more external freedoms and choices, that internal experiences here are actually very restricted, controlled. Many of us because of this
do not have the ability to cope with love and the power of love, and have become a weak people capable of alot of things, and short on what we need most in life. This has become very limiting in peoples ability to truly experience their own life and reality. And what becomes
experienced is actually very minimal in 'feeling'. Happiness is more than what the world would
like to make of it, so is Joy, and gratitude and everything good. I like some of the ideas of the
American Dream, however, many countries, do not like us, because they see the U.S. as externally offering freedom and depriving much of everything else. That is what is being
detested as others fear this is the one world religion, and entrenched in deception reaping
evil upon others and controlling the natural resources to continue.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts