The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Another Step Closer To A One World Religion:

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Greeny2,

I think too that we are agreeing. I know that when something is repeated or dwelt on long enough and sufficiently it is sometimes burned into peoples minds as normal or acceptable.

This is to what I was referring about California and New York City. Particularly LA and New York City. If you want to know anything of importance about America..just look at Hollywood and NYC. No thanks ..not for me.
Been to Southern California..you can keep it. However...Northern California looks very nice..paricularly along that coastal highway which seems to run into Washington State. That part of California seems quite nice and senic. Even Upstate New York is very nice once you get out of the City.

Well I hope you get my point.

People can be seduced to belileving many things if they are repeated or bombarded sufficiently and regularly into their sub conscience.

I noted this back when Clinton was under impeachment. I noted that the MSM machine went into full swing. Night after night there was poll after poll after poll after nauseating poll...like forever....day in and day out.

This was where I began to conclude that polls are not necessarily for reporting trends but for guiding them.
When the Impeachment and Lewinsky scandals died out and the goal was reached the polls likewise died out ..they had done what they were supposed to do..sway public opinion.

It will be the same with church preaching from the Koran business. Do it small at first...then over time..more and more..till no one even notices it. They become accustomed to it. Think it is normal.
You will know for sure when they begin censuring anyone who disagrees and speaks out.
This is already being done on many social issues..the Koran will just be another issue and handled in like manner. The olde double standard..expect/demand tolerance but give none.

Thanks,
Orangeteom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:04 pm

OrangeTom, I know your perception of California is that it is all Hollywood, but trust me nothing it further from the truth. I can be in Hollywood in 20 minutes from where I live, and you don;t even know it exists. The liberal world is much more identifed with San Francisco area, than that of Hollywood. There are many Hollywood liberals, but they do not control the state or local governments. For a liberal state you would think California would have first to vote in the gay marriage issue, but it failed, and several times the Pot issue has failed in this state. We are not all as liberal as the world wants to believe, we have as many conservatives as any other place. The Hollywood slant on many issues that comes out in movies, or celebrity positions, doesn;t really spread out into all of Los Angeles per sa. San Francisco is much more like that however, they are different up there.

As far as our coast and state, Central coast is just a senic and beautiful as Northern, but also differnt and unique in its own way. If you ever toured up into the High Serrias, its as majestic as Colorado.
greeney2

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:22 am

greeney2 wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States

Back to the question at hand and title of this post, are we a step closer to one world religion?

The above link is very interesting, becasue it has several interresting charts, and you know how I love numbers Tichan, they have always prooved you wrong.

26 churches accross the nation read form the Quran on Sunday, to which some thought that was a nice gesture, while others thought it was something that did not belong in a worship service, for different reasons.

That said, lets look at the numbers. Please refer to the chart that lists all the different religions, and how many places of worship are listed. This is the list only for the USA, and not for the rest of the world. I wish there was a bottom line number that added them all togather, but its safe to say the total numbers of worship places in the USA is at least several hundred thousand churches and places of worship. The top few, pass 100,000 alone, so what % of the total is 26 churches, to claim this makes us close to a one world religion? I also found someplace out of 311M total population, only 2.6M are Muslim, which makes them less than 1%.

It is not even remotely a consideration we are moving to a one world order in religion.

Greeney2 :sick:

Boy :sick: :sick: :sick: you like to point at people a be condescending :sick: :sick: your words : you know how I love numbers Tichan, they have always prooved you wrong. ............................

I guess you skip at what you want to see just like your spelling without any really review

That was not called for. How does the song go ...... You ain't nothing but a hound dog....... you are no friend of mine...........

If you are talking about one world religion bring a chart for all nations.
Charts can be very manipulative whereby many factors are not taken in consideration.

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:35 am

greeney2 wrote:
These numbers are slated to change as more and more churches ride the wave of popular man made traditions.

However ..this which you put into perspective is also textbook of Ishmaelite positions and techniques. That this is the wave of the future and all need to get on the bandwagon.

I think we are agreeing, but not sure what you are referring to to be honest. All I know is 26 churches doesn't add up to a fraction of .001%, and thats just the USA, not the entire world.

Tichan and I have a similar discussion in the battle forum, concerning percentages and numbers of species and a certain study that activist groups are on the bandwaggon you discribe saying a limited amount somehows gets spun into ALL, just like this. Tichen knows the post i'm talking about, and this is no different. Frabrication of a position, based on elevating the importance of a minimal amount of numbers involved. Compared to all the places of worship in the country, 26 is nothing, and certainly not a trend that indicates a worldwide movement. Thats what wrong with the internet, boloney gets spun into Gospel, and the real magnitude of what happpened gets lost in the bullshit.

You still don't get it.
I was not even using studies of active groups but scientific research from various universities.
The national geographic video is far from an active group.
What an ego you have :sick: always wanting to be right.
How does the song go . You ain't nothing but a hound dog......... Elvis Presley

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:58 am

tichan wrote:
greeney2 wrote:
Do we really need a religion in the first place

Not if you are an Atheist.

What I mean is that since there was and is so many wars and hatred based on religious convictions,
do we really need religious institutions.

IMO you do not need a religion to beleive in God or a Creative God Force

I agree
(on a side note..it's great seeing these thought provoking posts from you)
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:54 am

Orange tom wrote:

The Children of Israel were given these specific patterns to show that they were different from the World ...from the nations surrounding them. A peculear peoples.
In this manner ..the children of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the children of the free woman.

Todays intelligence, gnostic wise men are laying the groundwork for the children of the bondwoman to be heir with the children of free woman. And many of these are preachers who should know better.

So too it is with the Christians of today.

I am not an Ishmaelite.

Neither am I Orangetom however I see it a bit more differently.
The pope of Rome and the Vatican have a permanent seat at the United Nations. The Catholic Church is the only church to have such a seat as a religious organization.
I beleive that the Vatican is the extension of the Romain empire and controls the world and influence world wide leaders. Nothing is done without more or less the approval of the holy see.

I beleive that the holy see and the united nations are very well planning a one world government and a one world religion.
When the pope Jean Paul 2 kiss the Koran and the Hindu Godless Shiva it was not for nothing.
The Vatican wants to be head of the one world religion and have all other religion under his thumb

City of London + City of Vatican + City of Columbia are the 3 independent states within states which composes the empire of the city. The first is financial control over earth economy, the second is religion control over the earth and the third one is military control over the earth. Together they make the very unholy trinity which forms the Egyptian pyramid that we can see on the back of the privately owned federal reserve note that is used as American dollar to maintain the colony in debt and under the Queen.

Many people realize that this mystifying situation, in which an alleged democratic and self-governing nation is actually controlled against the will of the people, is a clear indication that there must be a very powerful and well-financed occult organization which plans and directs world affairs, and for lack of a more specific identification this suspected secret organization is popularly referred to as the International Financiers, Banksters cartel or "The Crown corporation".

I think you will find the two following videos very interesting.

This film makes the link, all the way from ancient Egypt and its god Am-on (amen) (the only one) to the current day people in charge of the world (the bloodline).
It all culminates in London, with the Queen not the the Crown ( not the Queen but the Crown which is the financial control system of a few families and the black nobility controlling the trade, in Rome, with the pope and the control of the spiritual, and in Washington DC, with the control of the military might. All of this people would still carry the blood (genes) of the Hebrew elite that once ruled over Egypt, mixed with the most powerful roman emperor and explains in her view why the Zionists rule the world.

This theory seems to justify the masonic tradition that claims that a bloodline is indeed going back all the way to the times of Egypt and (for some) all the way to Atlantean times.

First of all, it's interesting that the documentary equates the Hebrews with the Hyksos, the 'Shepherd Kings', who only ruled over the delta area of ancient Egypt; lower to middle Egypt.

In the writings of Josephus, who did believe that the Hyksos and the Hebrews were the same people.
The main Egyptian resistance to the Hyksos was centred in Thebes, and yes, the Egyptians did succeed in finally driving the Hyksos out.

Henk Ruyssenaars explain the real meaning of the term "City of London" The following is an excerpt from that article.

"To the majority of people the words "Crown" and "City" in reference to London refer to the queen or the capital of England.

This is not the truth. The "City" is in fact a privately owned Corporation - or Sovereign State - occupying an irregular rectangle of 677 acres and located right in the heart of the 610 square mile 'Greater London' area. The population of 'The City' is listed at just over four thousand, whereas the population of 'Greater London' (32 boroughs) is approximately seven and a half million.

"The Crown" is a committee of twelve to fourteen men who rule the independent sovereign state known as London or 'The City.' 'The City' is not part of England. It is not subject to the Sovereign. It is not under the rule of the British parliament. Like the Vatican in Rome, it is a separate, independent state.

"The City", which is often called "the wealthiest square mile on earth," is ruled over by a Lord Mayor. Here are grouped together Britain's great financial and commercial institutions: Wealthy banks, dominated by the privately-owned (Rothschild controlled) Bank of England, Lloyd's of London, the London Stock Exchange, and the offices of most of the leading international trading concerns. Here, also, is located Fleet Street, the heart and core of the newspaper and publishing worlds.

The Lord Mayor, who is elected for a one year stint, is the monarch in the City. As Aubrey Menen says in "London", Time-Life, 1976, p. 16:

When the Queen of England goes to visit the City she is met by the Lord Mayor at Temple Bar, the symbolic gate of the City. She bows and asks for permission to enter his private, sovereign State. During such State visits

"the Lord Mayor in his robes and chain, and his entourage in medieval costume, outshines the royal party, which can dress up no further than service uniforms."

The Lord Mayor leads the queen into his city.

The symbolism is clear. The Lord Mayor is the monarch. The Queen is his subject.

The small clique who rule the City dictate to the British Parliament. It tells them what to do, and when. In theory Britain is ruled by a Prime Minister and a Cabinet of close advisers. These 'fronts' go to great lengths to create the impression that they are running the show but, in reality, they are mere puppets whose strings are pulled by the shadowy characters who dominate behind the scenes. As the former British Prime Minister of England during the late 1800s Benjamin D'Israeli wrote:

"So you see... the world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes"

(
It is important to recognize the fact that two separate empires were operating under the guise of the British Empire. One was the Crown Empire and the other the British Empire.

The colonial possessions that were white were under the sovereign - i.e. under the authority of the British government. Such nations as the Union of South Africa, Australia, New Zealand and Canada were governed under British law. These only represented thirteen percent of the people who made up the inhabitants of the British Empire.

All the other parts of the British Empire - nations like India, Egypt, Bermuda, Malta, Cyprus and colonies in Central Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong and Gibraltar were all Crown Colonies. These were not under British rule. The British parliament had no authority over them.

As the Crown owned the committee known as the British government there was no problem getting the British taxpayer to pay for naval and military forces to maintain the Crown's supremacy in these areas.

The City reaped fantastic profits from its operations conducted under the protection of the British armed forces. This wasn't British commerce and British wealth. The international bankers, prosperous merchants and those members of the aristocracy who were part of the "City" machine accumulated vast fortunes .

...."financiers in reality took upon themselves, perhaps not the responsibility, but certainly the power of controlling the markets of the world and therefore the numerous relationships between one nation and another, involving international friendship and mistrusts... Loans to foreign countries are organized and arranged by the City of London with no thought whatsoever of the nation's welfare but solely in order to increase indebtedness upon which the City thrives and grows rich..."

In "Empire of the City" E. C. Knuth said:

" This national amend mainly international dictatorship of money which plays off one country against another and which, through ownership of a large portion of the press converts the advertisement of its own private opinion into a semblance of general public opinion, cannot for much longer be permitted to render Democratic Government a mere nickname. Today we see through a glass darkly: for there is so much which it would not be in the public interest to divulge."...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3139148549

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w-A54h_GQ8

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:55 am

Todays intelligence, gnostic wise men are laying the groundwork for the children of the bondwoman to be heir with the children of free woman

I personally see this as a good, healing kind of thing.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:05 am

Greeny@,

No I do not think all of California is like that. I know it is not. What I resent is the pattern among some or someone here in America that if you want to know about America..all of America...look at California or New York City. Nothing else is important. I resent that kind of subtle default thinking on the part of someone or some group in America.

I also resent much of what Hollywood is turning out. They have not turned out much of meaningful quality in awhile. Good plots and acting skills are quickly being replaced by special effects and electronic wizardry. I am not impressed with this.
The business itself is very very liberal. I am not saying all the actors are liberal..but the business itself.

Yes..I am aware that on the voting initiatives California was the first to rebel against much of the liberal tax and spend policies going back to Howard Jarvis and Proposition 13. This was the beginning of the concept for me that most of America is not as liberal or left leaning as someone in government and social engineering would like to assume/default that we are.
They need very badly for Americans to turn to the left and liberalism for the plans they have for this country and the world.

What Howard Jarvis did was begin a quiet revolution in many states including this one that people know better how to spend their monies than governments and the voting initiative that Howard Jarvis began took root in many states amongst very very strong political opposition from both the left and the right.

The concept that a people knew better than government what was good for them and could vote a law into an existence...that they could run a bypass around their elected leaders, around a rigged political system is an anathema to the Ishmaelites of this world in any political party.
It was Howard Jarvis and Proposition 13 which began this trend.
Here in Virginia it is called Initiative Referendum and Recall.

Nonetheless I resent the attempts by the MSM and certain leadership..and also the Public education system to try to make America more like New York City and California...specifically Hollywood.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:25 am

Tichan ,

Are you aware of or have you read the book by

E.C.Knuth,

"The Empire of the City? "

Ahh..ok..now I see at the bottom of your post.

Have you ever heard of a man named Stuart Crane?? Ben Mott? Conrad Jarrell??

I know about the City/Crown and the difference in them and Parliament in the UK.

I am also aware of our "Special" relationship with England and the Crown since before WW1 back when we became the boot lackeys for the Crown in the Boxer Rebellion. We Yanks ceded our independence to the Crown for a piece of the World Stage and began then to take on a bigger and bigger role in this World Stage at the cost of our finest blood.

America Licks boots when told to do so or our loans get called. Bad thing happen to our leaders...etc etc. However..America is not the only nation which has ceded her sovereignty to this group..the Crown. I believe China has done so too...for a piece of the pie so to speak. Most nations have done this.
Most likely those nations who are on phony fiat money systems in allegance to the Bank of England or one of her subsidaries are in on it as bit partners.

We go to war over and over and over for this group. Sometimes alone and sometimes in coalitions.

The Victors are supposed to get the spoils..but we bring home few spoils and lots of body bags and medals to keep us quiet. Only Americans can be this naturally stupid and survive. Most nations would have gone under years ago on this kind of stupidity.

Nonetheless the Crown gets the Lions share and others pick up the tab.

We fight someone else's wars for them as we are doing in Iraq and Afghanistan and now in Libya. Wars for internationalists...to protect their sovereign territories or investments.
Unbeknownst to the average American born with a remote controller in their hands and heavy emotions rather than thinking.

The pope of Rome and the Vatican have a permanent seat at the United Nations. The Catholic Church is the only church to have such a seat as a religious organization.
I believe that the Vatican is the extension of the Romain empire and controls the world and influence world wide leaders. Nothing is done without more or less the approval of the holy see.

Negative Tichan. The UN is a Masonic Lodge..a blue lodge. The Vatican is there as a member to represent the Catholic Lodge. Rome has been in competition with other lodges since the days of the Spanish and before. They have tried to kill off their competition but this face is changing now as these once competing members come together to finish their Eastern/Luciferian Occult Template.

I am not saying that the Vatican has given up their original designs..but they still have much competition on the world stage.

It appears to me that there has been a shift of which we as outsiders or the Profane..only see tell tales. That England and Rome , once enemies, have quietly joined. Both appear to be encouraging and supporting Islam in the background..while publicly appearing to be against it. America too has followed suit in the world Ishmaelite position and dutifully followed England's lead with Rome and Ishmael/Islam

This system of which we are speaking is very olde and ancient and goes back in recorded history to Egypt though it changed its form as world empires came an went. The religion changed on the surface because of new world empires and their religions but underneath ..all the precepts and indexes were still there.

This commonality of religions is sometime called the Prisca Theologia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisca_theologia

Many try to put this onus on Christianity and most Christians do not know enough to re butt this position. I am often want to state that many Christians know so little about history or even Christian History and their ministers often want to keep them this way. But not all of them.

The Hebrews got caught up in these religions after being told by the Law of Moses not to do these things. We have this record clearly from the Olde Testament to the New Testament of them getting caught up in these abominations, And many of their leaders were trying to overlay these abominations onto the Law of Moses as if it were part of the Law and practice. It was no such thing. Many of the Christians today are following these same patterns and many know it not.
These are the practices and patterns of the religions of the East. The Traditions of Men.
Demigods.

The inner workings of the Crown are heavily Talmudic...Masonic. Masons are Talmudic.

The Hebrews of today are also heavily Talmudic meaning they too are Masonic. They are just in conflict with other Masonic Groups..including Islamic Masons. They are all Ishmaelites.

Most of the wars in this world have been one Ishmaelite/Masonic group of Knighthoods fighting against another Ishmaelite/Masonic group and without the bulk of the peoples catching on..while they root and cheer for their team.
I caught on to this finally years ago when I was taught what to look for by certain Elders educated in the patterns of this world and the rituals and practices of the god of this world.
The signing of the surrender treaty of WW2 on the Battleship Missouri in Tokyo Bay..is a Masonic surrender ceremony...Top Hats , Tuxedo, Gloves. One Masonic Group surrendering to another Masonic Group.

They, These groups, are all..also very anti Christian...underneath..where most cannot see. On the surface they appear to play to Christians but underneath ..they are Talmudic...from Babylon and before ..to Egypt...and before. For now they must keep this hidden but they are rapidly attempting to come out with this ancient religion and call it a new thing...a New Age.

This is also the education pattern being taught in our public schools...from the ancient cultures along with much of their baggage coming out in the open. They no longer try to hide it..right from the ancient fertility cults. Across our television sets...across our movies et al. Complete with drugs and musical rhythmic beat. The goal of public education is to give young peoples only enough education and knowledge to function in this world system but never to be able to think outside the emotional instant gratification blocks they are fed like robots/sheep. To never know the difference or that there even exists a difference.
This is why so many are fed Amusements..

A-without

Muse-Thinking

Without thinking...amuse amusement.

Something fed to us to prevent thinking..only emoting allowed.

It is my belief that Ronald Reagan was actually dumb enough to think he was a real President and went against the Crown and her control. Reagan needed to be brought back in line...and was. So too with John Kennedy. He went against the wishes and needs of the Crown..particularly against fiat phony money issuance....which is also one of Gaddafi's sins. The threat of issuing ones own gold monies..a big no no to these peoples.

The Empire of the City mentions Mercenaries and Gun Dealers being used by the Crown. I have noticed that the Rebels in Libya are using alot of FN/FAL type rifles which are from the west..not from the Com Bloc nations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FN_FAL

Very interesting and telling to me since the Com Block nations have produced small arms by the millions and millions. I would have thought the Libyan Rebels to be using the AK 47/AK 74, RPD/RPK type small arms. But instead many of them are equipped with Western Arms. This indicated to me that the gun merchants of the Crown are still in business...big time.
I am also aware that through various means..the Crown will arm and finance both sides in order to keep a conflict going while they lay the ground work for their new investment.

Yes, I know about the Crown. I also have been under tutelage of certain Elders in both The Word and also counterfeit systems...Occult systems.
With this knowledge I began to look not only at the systems of this world..but also the so called Christian Churches and the traditions of men.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:38 am

Orangetom

I have to go I enjoy your reading.
When I get back I will read your post more intensely.

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts