The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Another Peaceful Muslim?

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby frrostedman » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:36 pm

at1with0 wrote:What does she mean by "belong"? Your children aren't your property, that's for sure.

I think by saying "kids should belong to the community" or whatever she is just saying that we should think of not just "our" kids when making policy.

The way everyone ELSE took it, which she didn't deny, is as follows:

A child is not the responsibility of its parents--instead it's part of a collective (the community). The parents shouldn't get to decide how their child is raised; the child should be taught what is right and wrong by the "collective" that it belongs to.

If the context for "belong" was to say the child is not the parents' property like you argue, then when she said the child instead it belongs to the collective--it would have to mean it is "property" of the collective. So that context is out. Well, either that or her message is even worse than I thought and she has much to explain by saying a child is the property of the collective.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:57 pm

Perhaps by 'belong' she simply meant that all kids are elements in the set of all people.

Sometimes set membership is said in terms of belonging. You belong to a church means you go there sometimes, not that you are property of the church.

Society is already partially there where she wants it because when a child gets abused, the collective will step in and put a stop to it. Now should the collective dictate to the parent how to raise their child? No, but I'm not even sure what she meant, talking out of both sides of her mouth.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:54 pm

No I don't think she meant that at all.

I think she meant exactly what most think she meant.

Here...look at this link and the dates in which these people made these quotes. Some of them go back to the early 1900s.

These plans have been in the works that long..and are only now bearing fruit..in the last 20 years or so...under the goals of "The collective."

When you read these quotes...the collective means the "State" ..or as GFW Hegel said..."The State is god."

This is not a new plan or scheme...it just took that long to get it past most people...people today with mostly a television and movie education..as I keep stating and repeating.

If you know ...no history..how can you measure anything with any kind of yardstick???

And as I also keep saying...this is an important part of the plan to build a world in which...

"The children of the bondwoman ...shall be heir ...with the children of the free woman..."

In essence...to put all under bondage.

Here..is the link...read the quotes carefully and look at the dates the quotes were made.

http://www.zhibit.org/diemythographer/a ... r-one-2006

When I see and hear people like this woman..I know she is spreading Confusion....and I also know the name of the author of confusion...by name.

And when I know government is in on it ..I now know the name of the god of this government. It is not difficult.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:47 pm

Nice link, OT.

They were all good quotes. The last 3 were some of the best:

"That erroneous assumption is to the effort that the aim of public education is to fill the young of the species with knowledge and awaken their intelligence....Nothing could be further from the truth. The aim of public education is not to spread enlightenment at all; it is simply to reduce as many individuals as possible to the same safe level, to breed and train a standardized citizenry, to put down dissent and originality. That is its aim in the United States, whatever the pretensions of politicians, pedagogues, and other such mountebanks, and that is its aim everywhere else."
-H.L Mencken, The American Mercury, April 1924.

"The new view is that the higher and more obligatory relation is to society rather than to the family; the family goes back to the age of savagery while the state belongs to the age of civilization. The modern individual is a world citizen, served by the world, and home interests can no longer be supreme."
-Dr. Arthur W. Calhoun, A Social History of The American Family: From Colonial Times to the Present, 1919.

"This is an age when men value organizations more than their members. When we force children to conform to our convenience, our schedules, our boundaries, and our locked doors, we show them that we value the system more than we value them."
-Dr. James Clark Moloney
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Dragoness » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Anytime I hear the word "collective", I can't help but think of Star Trek First Generation and the Borgs. Don't recall that being a good thing.
Dragoness

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts