The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Ancient Evidence Thread

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby adamwarlock2099 » Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:32 am

bionic wrote:War..
You saw thw same ancient astronauts show I saw recently.

Do you remember how it talked about Moses and the "manna making machine" that "God" gave him so his people could survie in the desert?

The story of the Black Stone brought that to mimd for me when I read about it.

and for soem reason that recent UFO sighting of the UFO over, was it the temple mount? One of the most sacred sites...I forget which one..

That came to mind, to

as does The Arc of the Coveneent..which I believe was suppose to be hidden under the The Temple..something like that

it's all connected , I think

I remember watching a program similar where there were a lot of hypothesis and speculation on whether some of the bizarre and "out there" stories in the Bible were indeed the people of that time trying to put into words a description of seeing aliens and their space craft as oppose to something angelic or supernatural.

It was interesting to think if so, much like the speculation of aliens being involved in the Egyptian culture, that the aliens too instilled a need for worship in humans to a jealous and vengeful god for the reason that man continues to use religion on it's fellow man, control. Kind makes you wonder if Jesus' miracles weren't alien technology.

Opens up the mind to all kinds of things. It was a really interesting program.
"To alcohol, the cause of and solution to all of life's problems." -- Homer Simpson
"You get what everyone gets. You get a lifetime." -- Death (Sandman)
adamwarlock2099

Previous

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts