The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Ancient Aliens

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Hmmm either photoshop or something else...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby vidrar » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:58 pm

The official explanation is that it is a young formation, approximately 450 million years old, and the solar wind has not yet had time to darken the excavated material by the process of space weathering.

Gee 450 Million years old, how long does it take to weather some rock.

But then again, when was the last time you believed the official explanation.
vidrar

Postby Majorion » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:59 pm

vidrar wrote:But then again, when was the last time you believed the official explanation

Never :P :!:

So they admit to wind, weather, and an atmosphere? hmmm...

Majorion :arrow:2012
Majorion

Postby BloodStone » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:18 am

You have any good sites that I can find more of these great pics?

I too believe there has been or still is civilizations on other planets, and moons. I have seen other NASA pics that are so blurred it's obvious that they are hiding large structures.

I also heard in the past that Russia had been mining on the moon, but that would require large outposts able to sustain life for a good amount of time. I just don't understand why it needs to be kept so secret?

How many people would love to know we are not alone in this huge universe? It just isn't possible that we are the only rock floating around with intelligent life forms.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby chiselray » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:36 am

Wow,interesting photos
chiselray

Postby madredhead » Wed May 20, 2009 8:20 pm

If any of you are interested in the ancient astronaut theory, there are several books by a man named Zacheria Sitchin (sp?) who knows how to read ancient sumerian cunieform writing. He has tons of information about civilizations and artifacts all over the globe. If you haven't heard of him or read his books you should check him/them out.
madredhead

Postby Percival » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:56 am

I don't see anything unusual in the photos of the crater Aristarchus. Like other 'recent' impacts such as Copernicus and Tycho Brae it is highly reflective because its impact material has yet to be weathered. Most of the Moon's surface is 3 billion years old as it has no tectonics to recycle the crust, and is covered in impacts from this long ago. In the last 3 bilion years there has been far less asteroid activity and only a handful of noticeable large recent impacts like Aristarchus. Even craters formed hundreds of millions of years ago like this take eons to weather because the Moon has no atmosphere or meteorological systems like on Earth. Only the solar wind (which is ionised particles flowing away from the sun and nothing to do with weather) can have any effect.
Percival

Postby SneakyPete » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm

I have seen this show, its a great documentary. I was very interested in the Mayan part of it. I cant remember his name off the top of my head but he was one of the kings/rulers of the Mayan Empire. He was a white male with long white hair and a elongated head. Mothers would strap boards their babies to make their head grow like his. They say he came from the sea, just showed up one day. He also didnt die with the Mayans. He left the way he came and said he will be back. Who was this man, and when will he be back? (lol) I believe the Mayans had contact with ET and knew a lot more then any other civilization has. Also the 12/21/2012 date they say is the "end of the world." Maybe it is the return date of that mysterious man.

I dont understand why the Gov't tries to say all the sightings are man made craft and balloons and crap when Ancient civilizations and others throughout history(even Chris Columbus)saw UFOs.

Personally I think 12/21/2012 (which will also be my birthday) will be the day we find out about other life in our "muti-verse"(If you heard the theory you will know what i am talking about). Maybe ET's will live on our planet with us and help us save our planet from total destruction. What a great birthday it will be!! :lol:
SneakyPete

Postby The_Dude » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am

SneakyPete wrote:I have seen this show, its a great documentary. I was very interested in the Mayan part of it. I cant remember his name off the top of my head but he was one of the kings/rulers of the Mayan Empire. He was a white male with long white hair and a elongated head. Mothers would strap boards their babies to make their head grow like his. They say he came from the sea, just showed up one day. He also didnt die with the Mayans. He left the way he came and said he will be back. Who was this man, and when will he be back? (lol) I believe the Mayans had contact with ET and knew a lot more then any other civilization has. Also the 12/21/2012 date they say is the "end of the world." Maybe it is the return date of that mysterious man.

I dont understand why the Gov't tries to say all the sightings are man made craft and balloons and crap when Ancient civilizations and others throughout history(even Chris Columbus)saw UFOs.

Personally I think 12/21/2012 (which will also be my birthday) will be the day we find out about other life in our "muti-verse"(If you heard the theory you will know what i am talking about). Maybe ET's will live on our planet with us and help us save our planet from total destruction. What a great birthday it will be!! :lol:

I think his name was Kukulcan.
"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!" - The Dude
The_Dude

Postby SneakyPete » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:49 am

That does sound familiar. He was a very mysterious man tho, I really want to know who he really was.
SneakyPete

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts