The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Amputee actor in Boston bombing (*WARNING - VERY GRAPHIC*)

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby katsung47 » Sun May 05, 2013 12:55 pm

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/?p=11184

amputee full article with pictures.
katsung47

Postby blackvault » Mon May 06, 2013 11:14 am

! blackvault wrote:
Although I will let this post remain on the site, please note, this is an extremely graphic webpage link. Not intended for young viewers.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby BloodStone » Fri May 17, 2013 12:09 pm

Really is hard to explain some of the things that are explained in these clips.

Still dont know where I stand on this. I am still suprised how the people of Boston allowed the town to be locked down to look for one man?

And all those militia cops never even caught him, some civilian got him .

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby katsung47 » Thu May 23, 2013 6:59 pm

First of all this pic was taken less than a week after the bombing.

Having a limb shredding by a bomb and then having an amputation is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.
Having a limb shredding by a bomb and then having an amputation is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.

Supposedly this victim lost a lot of blood. Again, this is not something you can just get up an walk away from in a couple of days.

No apparent signs of any other injures.

In other pics, she's already putting weight and pressure on the injured amputated limb.

I know she's posing for pictures, but I can't imagine putting on tight pants on over her just amputated leg.
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Boy ran away with torn clothes.
--------------

AWARD-WINNING PHOTO: Man with torn cloths, but no sign of any cuts or wounds. Is this really possible?
--------------

This video may tell you how they could show you with torn clothes.

http://youtu.be/cwZv_fsXEes

Another cover up team? 1. A man gets up, pulls at / rips his shorts, then sits down again. What is his story?
2. The woman in black appears to take a photo of Bauman, then put her camera away, then start helping people. That seems odd to me.
katsung47

Postby katsung47 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:36 pm

A failed performance. Actor Patrick Downes had to hold the fake foot with bandage.

http://letsrollforums.com/boston-bomb-v ... 29718.html
katsung47

Postby Nigfis » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:36 am

Such startling evidence. Such telling pictures.
So little comment.
Why is that I wonder?
Nigfis

Postby greeney2 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:36 pm

Because the poster is like you Nigfis, and we consider the sourse. Lets reverse the scenario and pretend that this same poster, puts up a doctored or fake photo, along with a ridiculous story about your UK soldier, just beheaded on your streets by a Muslim terrorist, was just an actor, it was all fake, and completly a lie, it was all just pretending? And the flavor of his every post after, was along the same line and par for the course.
greeney2

Postby katsung47 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 pm

greeney2 wrote:Because the poster is like you Nigfis, and we consider the sourse. Lets reverse the scenario and pretend that this same poster, puts up a doctored or fake photo, along with a ridiculous story about your UK soldier, just beheaded on your streets by a Muslim terrorist, was just an actor, it was all fake, and completly a lie, it was all just pretending? And the flavor of his every post after, was along the same line and par for the course.

Who has resource and motive to doctor pictures? The Feds. To be commented in this way by a professional "patrolman" of internet may prove what I said are truth. They are afraid of it. If those pictures are fake, they would immediately beat the drum to tell others. People should have their brain to judge by common sense.

Boston woman caught on camera faking injury.
http://letsrollforums.com/boston-woman- ... 29645.html
katsung47

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 am

katsung47 wrote:Who has resource and motive to doctor pictures?

Oh Please, you want the answer to the closest thousand or million? When it comes to internet doctored pictures and made up stories, of the latest "Conspiracy" they think they solved, it is too many to count. Like I said "Consider the sourse".
greeney2

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts