The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Alien Robots

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:44 pm

That story is interesting, not unlike On The Origin Of The World, in the Nag Hammadi. The story in the Nag Hammadi is well developed, purely metaphorical to hide the true message, which was meant only for some. Quite impressive for a 2,000 year old text. I have reason to suspect that modern scientists have been using OTOOTW as a source of inspiration for modern theories. As fantastic as it sounds, its unmistakable.

OTOOTW and certain other ancient texts, plus things like the Great Pyramid (see Giza Power Plant), lead me to believe that ancient man had access to advanced science, even by today's standards. How they got that knowledge one can only speculate but it is my belief that aliens may have come here and transferred knowledge, knowingly or by accident.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby bionic » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:10 am

Let us not forget the Dogons...
http://www.crystalinks.com/dogon.html

and after you read that..think about the "Christian" fish symbol

"Fisher of men" (it's official meaning)

yeah..okay

puzzle pieces

like Code Black aluded to. up yonder.
"eyes that see..ears that hear"
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby CodeBlack » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah the fish symbol likely came from the term "nasrani", which means "lots of little fish" and this term was applied to Jesus' followers, and I think even those at Qumran, and Jesus was the Nazarine (the official story is that he came from Nazareth but I am wondering...). Check out The Hiram Key. That'll blow your hair back.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:13 pm

I watched a show on the history channel called The Universe, not sure what the episode was called. They talked about if our planet was in danger of being destroyed and we wanted to keep the human race going then we would have to put life on another planet that can hold life.

Possible we are the survivors of another human race which their planet is going to be unsuitable to hold life. They could be watching us to make sure we are not making the mistakes they have made (which we probably are)

Sorry if dose not make much sense, kind of hard to explain but maybe you understand it.

Did anyone else see this episode?
SneakyPete

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm

Well, that is my theory of the Great Pyramid. It was built by aliens who came here looking for a new planet and needed to phone home (for rescue or as navigation beacon). The place where one of the "air shafts" lines up in 10.500 b.c. points to a star in Orion's belt, a place that had a supernova, which you can see in Google Earth. If someone lived there, they don't anymore. :o
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Interesting, i did not know that.

You know about the monuments in Washington D.C. line up with stars as well
SneakyPete

Postby CodeBlack » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:31 pm

Yes, but in that instance it was the Masons doing their thing. I think that was mostly for good luck, partly based on recognition of their heritage. The Masons trace their history back to Egypt, btw. If you're gonna make a new country, its capital should be something special, yes? And D.C. was built long after we discovered telescopes.

It could also be a calling card to any aliens who might be watching. "Here is the new great civilization to watch." Isn't that more or less the reasoning behind the Nasca Lines in Peru?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby SneakyPete » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Good thought. I am watching a show about the "secret" societies right now.

And what you said CodeBlack about the calling card gives us good reason to believe if ETs have come here and they are here, the Gov't knows about them.
SneakyPete

Postby cowboy » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:12 pm

oh, i have no dought the government knows about them, the government knows a lot, more than we could imagine.
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds!
cowboy

Postby SneakyPete » Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:38 pm

indeed cowboy
SneakyPete

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts