The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

alien human hybrid

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

do you think that there are alien human hybrids among us?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm

yes created by extraterrestrials
71%
yes created by man
14%
no thats dumb
14%

Total votes : 7

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun May 10, 2009 5:20 am

What´s so great with aliens that look like our reptiles anyway?
:roll:

I would be bored if life resembles alot like any species we know that are common in our planet...
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby MrTopSecret » Mon May 11, 2009 10:10 pm

IDK. lol

I have not done a whole lot of research into David Ickes work. Im curious what kind of metaphor is he refering to about the reptillians?
MrTopSecret

Postby fibrotj » Wed May 13, 2009 12:14 am

I believe that the alien/human"Reptilians" that Icke is referring to, are the "hybrids" that have been created, by way of these aliens/demons/ancient Sumerians...one and the same! These "aliens/demons" are sometimes referred to as "reptillians" or "greys." Apparently, there are more than one kind. As you well know, the Bible refers to different types/kinds of demons, as well as there are different kinds of angels.

Genesis, Chapter 6, of the Holy Bible refers to the "unholy union" of the Sons of God (demons/aka aliens) with the "daughters of men" (human women) shortly after creation. The results were the "Giants/Nephilim/Gods of old (Greek Mythology/facts)." The Sumerians (Giants/Nephilim) were truly a demonic/alien race from the Planet X. Well, actually, they were kicked out of Heaven by GOD. Supposedly, they habitate on Planet X, as well as here on Earth. It makes perfect sense that they would have greatly, advanced knowledge & technology. After all, they were created as immortal, supernatural beings by GOD Himself...in Heaven...until they rebelled of course...& as they say, the rest is history!

They will invade our earth again, upon their soon arrival...as their Planet X/Nibiru will once again pass our Earth, and reak havoc upon our planet. This has happened 4 times, that scientist can identify, two of which were the "sudden extinction of the dinosaurs" and the other is the event of "The Great Flood" of Noah's time. Supposedly, Planet X passes by Earth every 3,600 years. NASA came out with their 1st article about Planet X in the New York Times, in 1982. Then, after government involvement, they quickly recanted their story, and have been "hushed" on it ever since. NASA has set up a new telescope station called the SPT (South Pole Telescope) in the Antartica...as that is where you can best spot Planet X. Here is a great link if you want to study more on Planet X:
http://www.escapeallthesethings.com/planet-x-wormwood.htm

The Roman Catholic Church "chose" which "canons" (books) to put in & leave out of the Holy Bible, that America uses today. The "Book of Enoch" was one of these "lost books of the Bible." In this book, Enoch refers often to the Nephilim, and God's intervention & judgements upon that race. You can simply Google "Lost Books of the Bible" and numerous sites will come up. Look up the Books of Enoch (there are several different ones) and read them...quite interesting!

One reason that I believe that there are "hybrids" among us, is because Jesus said that right before He came back, that "it would be as it was in the days of Noah!" I understand this to mean that once again, the demons will be "interbreeding" with the human race. This is why God destroyed every bloodline in the Great Flood except Noah's bloodline, because Noah's was the only "bloodline" left that hadn't been "tainted" with the Nephilim....demons! God has used this"Planet X" numerous times to "start over" with planet Earth, & He's fixing to do it again!!! Only this time, Jesus will be Ruler of Earth! Sorry, but Satan & his demons LOSE...BIG TIME!!

Another reason that I believe this, is because I've read numerous testimonies of former government employees (including military), that have seen unbelievable things in these "underground military bases" that stretch out all across the US, Canada, & Mexico. Supposedly, there are numerous different "levels" of these underground bases, & the lowest ones are resctricted to a very select few. Occassionally, other workers in the bases will have to go down to these lowest levels for various reasons. What many have seen, heard, & experienced, is beyond belief. They have referred to the "grays", which look just like all the typical "alien" pics that we always see, & then there were "reptillian"- looking creatures, as well as hideous, genetically-created "beasts" of all types. I believe that there is something to all the "Bigfoot, Lockness, Mothman, & various other creature sightings & tales! There have been too many ppl speaking out about these bases for there not to be "something" to this. Many of these ppl have had to go into hiding for fear of their lives, & supposedly, some were "found by the government"...if you know what I mean.

Ppl, get ready because according to a number of resources, Planet X should be making it's "entrance on the last stage-scene" very, very soon!! The stupid government thinks they have us ALL fooled, while they continue to build their underground "safehavens," allthewhile, taking more & more of the ppl's money, so they can afford their ongoing-construction of their underground fortresses!! God will see to their doom anyways...it's written in His Word in the last book of Revelations, and prophesied by numerous ancient Prophets including John the Revelator, Daniel, King David, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Isaiah, & Malachi...just to name a few!!!!

If there is anyone on here who does NOT know GOD & His son, Jesus Christ as Lord & Savior, I would KINDLY & with Love, suggest opening a Bible, & studying for yourself, the Holy Word of God!!! His Word has NEVER been off (in error), one inkling...every prophecy mentioned in the Bible has come to pass with 100% accuracy, & the prophecies yet to come...will certainly come to pass as well!!! GOD SAID SO!! NO OTHER PROPHET (aside from the prophets of God), can claim this...not even Nostradaumus!! JESUS IS COMING SOON...SO IS PLANET X!! Be ready!!
~tj
fibrotj

Postby madredhead » Wed May 20, 2009 8:15 pm

I think every single one of us is a human-alien hybrid b/c I believe we were all created by aliens. Since then, I think it is possible that our DNA has been bred with alien DNA in some way, shape or form, if not by combining the egg and sperm (presumably) then by transgenics.
madredhead

Postby Ventian » Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:17 am

I personally think that the lighter your skin tint is the higher chance you are a hybrid though most likely unknown. Most all reports of them seem to be that they are gray in color which would indicate that they are from a planet that lacks alot, if any, sunlight. Since life as i understand started in Africa it would stand to reason that darker people are part of the true human race. I think they dropped off some of their beings to breed thus creating a hybrid race. I also believe that the reason they are visiting is to study the effects of this "genetic engineering." Just my crackpot theory though, please feel free to poke holes in it. :geek:
Ventian

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 am

If we are hybrids...then what a poor ass job they have made...humans are patheticly weak...
Dark-Samus

Postby Paleo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:06 am

darkharbinger wrote:I am just curiouse on peoples thoughts on alien human hybrids, wether you think that they exist and if so do you think that it is possible that they could be walking around in our everyday society among humans, possibly being studied on there interaction and adaptation to the environment. I've read a couple essays on the topic and am just curiouse on your point of view.

I've no doubt in my mind, based on all of the evidence, first-hand eye witness testimony, and the general idea that that's one of the reasons behind alien abductions, that there is DEFINITELY a government program dedicated to the experimentation on and creation of an alien-human hybrid. The experiments, some of which I know, take place in the Dulce', NM underground base, with Five Levels, of which, on the 5th, is where the alien-human and human-animal hybridization experiments take place, and where aliens and men of our gov't. collaborate in performing these experiments. Navajo Indians who live nearby report MANY strange things and know of the base's existence. Members within the gov't. have come forward to make claims that these experiments ARE going on and take place there... and on top of it, Bill Birnes and the other UFO HUNTERS, received classified documents and diagrams by a former employee describing the human-alien hybrids that reside there. And how the aliens work WITH the men of our gov't. conducting these experiments. Research in Human Cloning never stopped, despite the Senate Sub-Committee's findings.

Testing in Human Cloning has continued with the usage of Alien DNA. I believe WE ALL have alien DNA inside of us, manifesting itself mainly as old, "junk" DNA. However, I believe that this Junk DNA DOES INDEED serve a purpose! Again, what that purpose is, I've no idea. But a recent discovery made by a Scientist who studies Retro-Viruses, discovered secrets hidden within our Junk DNA, Secrets that could lead to the unraveling of our beginnings. That we were the product of alien DNA, which came upon us in the form of a retro-virus, which then, combined with simple primate DNA, creating a new species on Planet Earth - Humans - US!!
Paleo

Postby Paleo » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:07 am

Dark-Samus wrote:If we are hybrids...then what a poor ass job they have made...humans are patheticly weak...

I do not believe STRENGTH was their primary concern. Whether done on purpose, or by an asteroid hitting the Earth from Mars or some other planet four billion years ago, as Mars most likely resembled Earth that long ago, is unclear, but it DID happen. I believe we are ALL part alien, and have alien DNA inside of us residing as "junk DNA". Read my above post.
Paleo

Postby mercyless » Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:15 pm

I could imagine that if these Hybrids Exist that Boths Humans and Extraterrestrials did create em...

Humans would create those Hybrids to see if they became "better and stronger" Humans

Extraterrestrials would create thos so they can have "spys" on earth that wont get catched that easly.
mercyless

Postby Dark-Samus » Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:51 am

I do not believe STRENGTH was their primary concern. Whether done on purpose, or by an asteroid hitting the Earth from Mars or some other planet four billion years ago, as Mars most likely resembled Earth that long ago, is unclear, but it DID happen. I believe we are ALL part alien, and have alien DNA inside of us residing as "junk DNA". Read my above post.

Wasn´t really talking about physical strenght... :twisted:
Dark-Samus

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts