The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Alex Jones vs. Piers Morgan

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby rath » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:28 am

capricorn wrote:The White House has formally responded to the Piers Morgan petition (interesting timing).

The rational is that Morgan is protected by the first amendment. However,regardless of whether he should justifiably be deported or not, this argument is not valid since Morgan is a foreigner and is not protected by our constitution.

Just another example of the Obama Administration skewing the law for political gain.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... t/prfh5zHD

See you are your own worst enemy Capricorn.

You talk in circles mate.

In the other thread when i said if the usa does not wish to ban guns, then at-least help yourselves & ban non American's from buying guns without a license or some sort of history check.

& youes all went on about how that would not stop gun crime. & that stealing guns is a legal way of getting a gun.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Now your claiming, that Foreigners are not American's & as such are not / should not be protected by U.S laws & human rights.

capricorn wrote:

The rational is that Morgan is protected by the first amendment. However,regardless of whether he should justifiably be deported or not, this argument is not valid since Morgan is a foreigner and is not protected by our constitution.

Yet you support Illegal immigrants / foreigners & international criminals,Being able to buy Guns & explosives. Rocket launches ect ect. 5 Minutes after first arriving in the USA. where by they can go off on a shooting spree at the first School, hospital or other public place at will. Commit their acts of mass killings & terrorist activity's ....... having never brought a single weapon into the USA. As you support their amendment rights to buy guns in the USA .....Even tho they too are ...

capricorn wrote: a foreigner and is not protected by our constitution.
rath

Postby capricorn » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:00 pm

rath wrote:& youes all went on about how that would not stop gun crime. & that stealing guns is a legal way of getting a gun.

your a looney tooney... I never said that stealing guns is a legal way of getting a gun.

Rath,
I'm sorry but I have to simply ignore you since (time and time again) you do not even quote me correctly. You must be on drugs or something, Sorry mate. G'day to ya
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby En-Lugal » Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:16 pm

blackvault wrote:

InfoWars.com wrote:Piers Morgan and Guests Discuss Shooting Alex Jones

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
January 8, 2013

CNN and the gun grabbing media are now calling for Alex Jones to be shot the day after his heated appearance with Piers Morgan.

In a segment on Piers Morgan’s CNN program, sports columnist for the Daily Beast, Buzz Bissinger, shockingly states:

“I don’t care what the justification is that you’re allowed in this country to own a semi-automatic weapon – much less a handgun. But what do you need a semi-automatic weapon for? The only reason I think you’d need it is, Piers, challenge Alex Jones to a boxing match, show up with a semi-automatic that you got legally and pop him.”

Abby Huntsman (Huffington Post) : “I’d love to see that… [laughter] in uniform.”

Piers Morgan: “I’ll borrow my brothers uniform.”

The other guests laugh and say they’d like to see it. Without a doubt, this amounts to a veiled threat.

Earlier in the episode, another guest expressed hope that Alex Jones’ children would not be killed, which Jones’ says terrorized his children and family as they watched on from home.

This call to violence from those demanding gun control is nothing new.

Shortly after the Sandy Hook shooting massacre, advocates for firearms restrictions flooded Twitter and other mediums, demanding the murder of the NRA president and other NRA supporters.

Here are some of those blatant threats, screen captured below:

Source: http://www.infowars.com/veiled-threat-p ... lex-jones/

Ah yes, this is that unique brand of Liberal "tolerance" we're all familiar with.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby capricorn » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:11 am

blackvault wrote:And on a slighter comedic note... I can't embed this video, but worth the watch:

http://teamcoco.com/video/alex-jones-piers-morgan-guns

Conan is funny. He has really disappointment me though. On principal I cannot get myself to watch him anymore

En-Lugal wrote:Ah yes, this is that unique brand of Liberal "tolerance" we're all familiar with.

Appalling!

BTW,
Piers Morgan: I Would 'Seriously Consider Deporting Myself' Over Gun Control
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/3 ... 87985.html

Is this, like, supposed to be a threat or something??? Oh, Piers please, we will do anything! :roll:

Good Riddance! :clap:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:04 pm

I guess these geniuses are unaware that with a high powered hunting rifle you don't even have to break into the school. And what difference does it make how much ammo someone has? I can kill 30 people with 30 individual rounds or I can go Hollywood style and kill 30 people with 500 rounds. What's the difference? I'm watching The Replacement Killers right now and I think Hollywood wastes way too much ammo. I'm thinking about buying a P90 and a Glock.

They never mention that the people having guns means that people can defend themselves. What happens when there are no cops around?
CodeBlackv2

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:18 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:... and a Glock.

Why, so you can use it as a grenade?

But of course the media doesn't mention hunting rifles, because they're not scary, black, "militarized" ASSULT RIFELZ that use heat-seeking explosive rounds that make Jesus cry.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby En-Lugal » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:22 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:They never mention that the people having guns means that people can defend themselves.

I think that's the problem for them.

CodeBlackv2 wrote:What happens when there are no cops around?

I honestly don't think they care. Besides, most of the cops are patrolling their neighborhoods and keeping them safe. I guess the rest of us savages will have to resort to hammers and baseball bats.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts