The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani quits

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby jwebb » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 am

علی اکبر هاشمی رفسنجانی

well you guys should know who Rafsanjani is, and if not he was the the president of Iran throughout most of the 90's, he quit yesterday because of the way the government was treating the people the past couple of days, which is pretty much worse than ever, he should have left earlier... this is probally the only person in the government over there that is not possesd by satan.

he also said (Rafsanjani) this will be the next revolution exactly 30 years later. he is encouraging the people right now of Iran to stand for their rights.

Musavi who was the guy running agianst Ahmedeijad is in jail and he is going to be prosecuted for "motivating peope to riot" and this could mean that they will beat him or torture or whatever.

Musavi
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:38 am

F *C*

this is just going to get more ugly from here on out. :cry:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby jwebb » Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:40 am

pandasex wrote:F *C*

this is just going to get more ugly from here on out. :cry:

hes the most high up person in Iran, no one can touch him, so its a really really big thing.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 am

i know my next statement is going to cause some sh*t but its from my heart.....America the supposed protectors of democracy (that whole nonsense of given the iraq people freedom while in tibet u can poop without china) we are not going to help Iran even if the people asked for help. Most people are too scared to even try to take the power back because they dont want to get hurt . I understand that completely especially when u have a family to take care of. I dont think i would try either because of my son. (if i were in that position). Can the people of Iran do anything at this point? Can America do anything to help? Where do we go from here is my question?
pandasex

Postby BloodStone » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:59 am

" we " stay out of it.

Let them lie in the bed they made.

They wouldn't take our help if we offered it. Not that I would agree with us offering.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby jwebb » Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:05 pm

BloodStone wrote:" we " stay out of it.

Let them lie in the bed they made.

how the F*** did they make it? the Iranian people did nothing wrong to deserve this.

and they would take help from the US in a heartbeat, the Iranian people would. Iranians do not like this..
jwebb

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:06 pm

We just spent 8 years bashing Bush for going into Afganistan and Iraq, with Iran all the time hating this country with a passion, hoping we would end up in a bloodbath. Now we are the bad guys again for not helping Iran??? We have sanctions on them and do not trade with Iran, but we should come to their rescue, when all we hear is the trouble we create, by getting in volved with things like this. Iran is controlled by madmen who do not want the United States in their bussiness. We are considered as threat to Iran's and the middle east lifestyle, they hate the influence of the west. Any interference from the USA would only be seen as fixing or interfering with their elections.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:25 pm

greeney2 wrote:We just spent 8 years bashing Bush for going into Afganistan and Iraq, with Iran all the time hating this country with a passion, hoping we would end up in a bloodbath. Now we are the bad guys again for not helping Iran??? We have sanctions on them and do not trade with Iran, but we should come to their rescue, when all we hear is the trouble we create, by getting in volved with things like this. Iran is controlled by madmen who do not want the United States in their bussiness. We are considered as threat to Iran's and the middle east lifestyle, they hate the influence of the west. Any interference from the USA would only be seen as fixing or interfering with their elections.

first...Iran and Iraq couldnt get more different so ....

certain people (controlling hardliners) dont like the US u r right there. But dont confuse then with the people. Generally speaking the people are just fine with the US. My speaking was in the terms of how American government chooses who to help and when. Although i believe our presence in Iraq has nothing to do with democracy or freedom. The people of Iran have not had their voice heard in their vote

"we wrote mousavi, they read ahmadinejad"

-from a protester
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Although i believe our presence in Iraq has nothing to do with democracy or freedom.

If we helped Iran, you would say the same thing.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:25 pm

must have caught u on a pessimistic day or something..... :shock:

what i had in mind wasnt military action. But it is an illegal take on an election that is supposed to be democratic.
pandasex

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts