The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani quits

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:30 pm

Also to consider is their media!

Look how brainwashed and dumbed down the average American is thanks to their comfort and the media! Now imagine what if the media, instead of being ridiculously trivial in the things they report, reported nothing but hate filled rhetoric all day towards certain countries.

Well... I mean.. More powerfully then it does already that is.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:33 pm

Tairaa wrote:...reported nothing but hate filled rhetoric all day towards certain countries.

We've actually got Fox and CNN for that. ;)
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Hell, let's borrow some money from another country and send them food and party favors.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:45 pm

What? Why exactly would you do that? :? :?:

You removed Saddam no problem because he oppressed his people! I guess there's a touch more oil in Iraq then in Iran isn't there!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Tairaa wrote:What? Why exactly would you do that? :? :?:

You removed Saddam no problem because he oppressed his people! I guess there's a touch more oil in Iraq then in Iran isn't there!

You know, if that entire skirmish was over oil, our prices at the pump wouldn't be four God damn dollars.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Why's that?

Now, I am fully aware it wasn't just for oil, hell it might not have even been the determining factor, but you can bet your bottom dollar that is was a factor.

The price of oil is not representative of supply and demand anyway, I bet that oil companies have made more money since 2001 then they did prior though.
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm

greeney2 wrote:
the government of iran are the ones that do not like the united states...

the people have NO problem with the USA.

Really, who were those guy burning the American Flag, dancing in the streets of Tehan, and screaming Death to America?

sorry didnt mean to send that to u i meant to post it

just because there are douche bags in the south that scream death to blacks and jews doesnt mean you a "white man" believe the same thing right??
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:20 am

Hard to make much of a comparison between a dying out and antiquated groups of jerks in the south, and a similar scenes that has come from nearly every terror sponsoring middle eastern country, who hates America, and Isreal in the middle east daily. That includes Iran right on top. Better call a spade a spade when you see one, and racism and religous intolerance, is more than prevalant, from these countries. Their leaders are at the top of that mentality and run those countries, where the USA government is not the heads of the KKK and and that is not our american culture or midset. Certainly, these people are not "every" middle easterner, and they have been welcomed into this country. Actions speak much louder than words, when seeing the actions of those in control of Iran and those who support that, on the bigoted side of their culture. You have entire cultures who would distroy ours in a heartbeat. Wiping Isreal off he face of the map, is not an idle threat, its is a declared mission.

Thankfully in this country the KKK is a dwindling minoriety(sooner the better), tolerated only by our Constitution that gives them free speech, as the cost. But in the middle east their brand of bigotry controls entire countries, what they are taught and how they are treated. No doubt, whoever makes it in a President in Iran, severe penalties will follow, to those who demonstrated against him. They execute without reservation, womans rights are non-existant in places, and the true meaning of oppression commands their culture. Even sitting completly out of their affairs, Iran has blamed the USA for thier riots today. Thats the level they hate America, we have nothing to do with their elections, or what internally happens inside Iran.
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:27 am

Spot an again Greeney,

They will never change , they are animals, plain and simple.It is in every fabric of their existance.

No matter what The USA does or doesn't do, they will always want to kill us. PERIOD !

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Lashmar » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

greeney2 wrote:Thankfully in this country the KKK is a dwindling minoriety(sooner the better)

The BNP are gaining over here sadly :x :cry: . People are fed up with the main parties and are going for them instead.

The BNP are sitting with a group in Europe that make Hitler look tame apparently :? :shock: . A Hungarian far, (really) far right group I think :? . They might be Ukrainian but they’re defiantly from that part of the world.

Can you imagine what they’re like? Don’t even want to know actually.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts