The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

Air Force Does Not Investigate UFOs?

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:52 pm

The US Air Force says that they no longer investigate UFOs. Really? So if I was a Chinese pilot and I flew a Russian MIG over the US, the USAF would not investigate? Some people would call the USAF's published policy, rediculous. If they no longer investigate then what does that say? Does the USAF have the ability to identify all flying objects? Does the USAF believe that there is no such thing as UFOs? Does the USAF believe there are no threats? If not then why spend so much money on all those aircraft and spacecraft and spy satellites? Is it just me or is there something wrong here?
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 am

They no longer investigate, because off the record, they already know. (but have been 'forced' into secrecy?)

So, why bother?
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:36 pm

I would never buy that they do not investigate. It's their job to respond to unknown and/or hostile aircraft. Let's not mention their failure to respond on 9/11 since that wasn't their call. Only the USAF has the advanced radar to track something like an alien spacecraft. No one else has that capability. If they don't investigate then who else could?
CodeBlackv2

Postby vulcan6gun » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

Objects tracked on radar that cannot otherwise be identified would be intercepted as soon as possible. Investigation of UFO stories from the general public is what they don't do any more. Can't say as I blame 'em; I'm sure it's tiresome, going over the same old stories time & again.

The hypothetical Chinese pilot in a Russian MiG is a totally different thing. You may not know this, but our radar's usually coupled with a thing called IFF (Identification Friend or Foe). The aircraft info would be displayed on the screen, rather than a blip. If the pilot didn't respond to radio requests, interceptors would be sent to meet him. Given our current political situation, whether the MiG pilot responded via radio, or was intercepted, he'd probably be invited to dinner & a show. :)

During the Cold War, it was common to find US & Soviet air crews greeting each other when we did intercepts. 8-)
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:38 pm

I am familiar with IFF, just not the radar flavor. But the USAF says they don't investigate UFOs at all, regardless of source, which is hard to believe. They just don't want to have to share their results. I know they can't protect us from them, but so far, haven't really needed to. On the world stage, weakness is a provocation, and secrecy is one of the USs strengths, but when it comes to UFOs that are not human technology, it's a different story. Too much secrecy can be a bad thing. But it's not the USAF's job to be the public relations liaison for ET so they just keep quiet.
CodeBlackv2

Postby capricorn » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:10 pm

The US Air Force says that they no longer investigate UFOs.

How do you like being lied right to your face? :liar:
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Well, I wouldn't be that harsh. They have a reason for keeping quiet. If they started reporting UFO investigations then they would also be forced to include their own secret projects. I just think it would be beneficial for people to know the truth about aliens. The USAF and maybe NASA have likely had the most experience with them. Governments have always and will always keep national secrets. The question is, what all goes under that blanket?
CodeBlackv2

Postby bionic » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:33 pm

it is what it is
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby capricorn » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Well, I wouldn't be that harsh. They have a reason for keeping quiet.

Naah, your right. I just have this voice inside of me that always says that there is no reason to keep secrets and everyone should just be forthright. However, thats just not the way it is.

Besides, if aliens wanted to make themselves known they could do that easily. However, I really dont think the human race is particularly ready and they know that. I mean, i like to believe we are but we can even get over the simple concept of skin color. What if the aliens were a race of homosexuals that reproduce artificially? You dont think that there would be half the world calling them devils and waging some sort of war against them?
"a free society depends on a virtuous and moral people."
capricorn

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:35 pm

And we don't want to let the riff raff in. Milky Way trash.
CodeBlackv2

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts