The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Advice on building muscle.

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby chiselray » Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:08 am

Actually dare i agree with nessiEae and her constant gabbing about her boyfriend but she has a point about laying onto the sugar too much...An easy tip to remember...Fruits only at breaky and straight after training...every other time is off limits for fat control and burning it..
chiselray

Postby CodeBlack » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

Hey, you want to build muscle, you gotta work out. I used to lift weights 6 days a week in college. I was buff. Don't try to be Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Forget heavy weights, just stick to light weights and do more reps and sets. I split my workout into 2, with different parts of the body on alternating days. My workout usually took 3.5 hours. The only problem with this much workout is that you'll get over-trained. Oh and don't ever forget to stretch good before and after lifting weights. Running will keep your weight down. You'll gain stamina over time. Then you can back off on the routine and increase the weight. Don't underestimate anaerobic exercises, like weightless free squats, for warm-up.

Diets never made much difference for me. I always just needed more energy. Unfortunately my excessive workout brought on manic depression so I had to stop. And that was without steroids (I didn't want testicle shrinkage). It was weird. I think I wasn't getting enough calories.
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby mael » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 pm

I overdid things. I should have stuck to my comfortable rate with my training. I've got this aversion to my rowing machine. Obviously I must resume my previous schedule.

It's the gut. It's only a couple of kilos but it just sits there. I'm frightened of lipo (and I can't afford it anyway), and I'd rather get a head job from an anteater than have someone messing with my beloved thyroid.

But I would accept a magic spell which flattens my stomach.

The reason I would like to have the couple of kilos gone from my tummy is that I'd like to remove my shirt without having to make a big effort to hold things in place. And the only jeans I can find these days are the low ones which make the damn job just about impossible.

And whilst I'm thinking of shirt-lifting, where's Saturos?
mael

Postby Lashmar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:23 pm

and I'd rather get a head job from an anteater

that would be...odd shall we say. :lol: :lol: :lol:

they only have tiny mouths anyway so it wouldn't work out very tell. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:02 pm

Lashmar wrote:
and I'd rather get a head job from an anteater

that would be...odd shall we say. :lol: :lol: :lol:

they only have tiny mouths anyway so it wouldn't work out very tell. :lol: :lol: :lol:

But long tongues. -whistles innocently-
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Lashmar » Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:26 pm

Aye. Very true. :oops: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby chiselray » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:54 am

mael wrote:I overdid things. I should have stuck to my comfortable rate with my training. I've got this aversion to my rowing machine. Obviously I must resume my previous schedule.

It's the gut. It's only a couple of kilos but it just sits there. I'm frightened of lipo (and I can't afford it anyway), and I'd rather get a head job from an anteater than have someone messing with my beloved thyroid.

But I would accept a magic spell which flattens my stomach.

The reason I would like to have the couple of kilos gone from my tummy is that I'd like to remove my shirt without having to make a big effort to hold things in place. And the only jeans I can find these days are the low ones which make the damn job just about impossible.

And whilst I'm thinking of shirt-lifting, where's Saturos?

Let me guess,you over did things means you trained too much ?

There are 3 ways of training too much..
If you train more than the other 2 below then theres your answer !

Too little sleep
Too few protein/fat/carb calories
and lastly training too much..

The most common ground for over training can often be lack of food..too much rabbiting @greenery,but i could be assuming so..hmmm
chiselray

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:44 am

Codeblack, 3,5 hours?

Uh...I would like be so bored after just 30 min :lol:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Previous

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts