The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

Abducted?

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:08 am

Personally I think that more than 50% of all claimed abductions are false,imaginary or confused memories from the past.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Shuggah » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:39 pm

I am keeping an open mind about it all.

It's just weird stuff keeps happening, and I do alot of the time feel like something happened during the night.. possibly subconciously knowing whats happening but not conciously.

I've been tested on all physical things, all clear on that.. though I understand it could be mental.

I tend to feel 'numb' or whatever, and random scratches, scars to appear/disappear randomly (though could be me doing who knows what in my sleep)

And I agree that alot of the abduction stories are false, I see that it's a human thing to 'better the other' even if its a horrific subject.
Shuggah

Postby bionic » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:08 pm

If you dont mind me asking, what do they actually look like?
The ones you had atleast, the 'typical grey' or?
And, what kind of fear did you have if any at all?
The 'higher authority" Or "Theyre going to hurt me" fear?

Let's see

I remember short Asian looking people once..
a tallish..thinish..beigish colored female "gray"
A glowing , tallish, thinnish, male "gray"
Squat littel "grays" with round eyes..they were really short and their eyes were big , black and round, not almpnd shaped
Three of your typical gray "grays"
And a blond guy who was tall and sometimes wore a brown monk robe and sometimes wore something that looked like a karate uniform

Usually though, they stayed out of site.

I felt one once..it's hand..it was cool to the touch and smooth..I didn't see them, though.

My emotions around them were terror, confusion, nausea (caused by a sort of sense confusion), a sort of calmness that comes when you are in a really stressful situation and are weighing your options... and a sort of mind controlled calmness and deep love that also felt sorta of mind controlled spmetiems and other times felt like it came from some kind of recognition of an old friend that i loved deeply..but could nto remember in my normal conscious state..

Some medical like procedures hurt..most didn't..I was just scared and confused much of the time..not knowing my fate..not gettign answers..

I would black out and wake up and black out and wake up over and over during the experiences.

I never got any definative answer to what really happened to me or why..that I can consciously remember, anyway

That use to frustrate me to no end..but I am at peace with it now..acceptance

nothing has happened to me in years..that I know of
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby MikeA719 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:44 pm

bionic wrote:
If you dont mind me asking, what do they actually look like?
The ones you had atleast, the 'typical grey' or?
And, what kind of fear did you have if any at all?
The 'higher authority" Or "Theyre going to hurt me" fear?

Let's see

I remember short Asian looking people once..
a tallish..thinish..beigish colored female "gray"
A glowing , tallish, thinnish, male "gray"
Squat littel "grays" with round eyes..they were really short and their eyes were big , black and round, not almpnd shaped
Three of your typical gray "grays"
And a blond guy who was tall and sometimes wore a brown monk robe and sometimes wore something that looked like a karate uniform

Usually though, they stayed out of site.

I felt one once..it's hand..it was cool to the touch and smooth..I didn't see them, though.

My emotions around them were terror, confusion, nausea (caused by a sort of sense confusion), a sort of calmness that comes when you are in a really stressful situation and are weighing your options... and a sort of mind controlled calmness and deep love that also felt sorta of mind controlled spmetiems and other times felt like it came from some kind of recognition of an old friend that i loved deeply..but could nto remember in my normal conscious state..

Some medical like procedures hurt..most didn't..I was just scared and confused much of the time..not knowing my fate..not gettign answers..

I would black out and wake up and black out and wake up over and over during the experiences.

I never got any definative answer to what really happened to me or why..that I can consciously remember, anyway

That use to frustrate me to no end..but I am at peace with it now..acceptance

nothing has happened to me in years..that I know of

When you remember these experiences did they feel like dreams?

I feel a little strange talking about this. Almost crazy. But I had a dream...or what felt like a dream just this past Tuesday night. I was aboard a UFO. For some reason I can't remember anything about what the UFO itself looked like. Just the certainty that I was taken aboard. I met with 3 ETs. The strangest part to me was the fact that they weren't your cliche "greys". They looked like us. They could pass for a human without effort. They even spoke English...but when it came to using certain expressions or figures of speech, it would confuse them. And I remember having to clarify a few things.

Unlike most if not all of my dreams. I had complete control of my actions. I began to ask questions. Specifically, where they came from in terms of Human astronomy instead of theirs. I was given a symbol by who I assumed was the "in-charge" ET. And I was told to look for a nearby star with somewhat of a close astroid belt or debris field orbiting it. I then woke up...and jotted down as much as I could remember. It turns out the symbol I was given was the Greek letter Epsilon. I searched up stars that use Epsilon...and the closest one I could find that was sun-like, and even has an asteroid belt at around 3 AUs was Epsilon Eridani...

I don't study astronomy or anything. I just found it really strange...and felt the need to look into it. I have no idea how to explain it. Coincidence? Astral Projection? A legit abduction experience? It's really been kinda disturbing me for the last few days, and I'm interested in getting some feedback on this...
MikeA719

Postby bionic » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:59 pm

I never forgot them..so it wasn't/isn't a case of suddenly remembering them.

They happened..it shockd me as it happened..so I never forgot.

These aren't lost and then re-remembered memories.

Did you ever have something big happen to you that happened and you never forgot it?

Good or bad.

It was like that.

During the events I would pass out/black out and come to...then pass out/black out and come to again..as stuff happened...but when I was conscious, I was fully concious..not fuzzy (for most of the stuff that happened..mostly just confused as to what was going on)
The stuff that happened when I blacked out, I don't know what happened..never got hypnotized or anything like that to find out.

I suppose it'd be like for you..right now...
if someone snuck up behind you right now and said "hey you" and then knocked you out
You'd hear, "hey you" and black out

then, let's say, you wake up and maybe they have tied you up and taken you somewhere while you were blacked out..but..now....you are awake enough to see they have tied you up and you see movement around you..suddenly, they notice you are awake and knock you out again..they do whatever they do and then drop you off home and leave...

you wake up later to realize they have dropped you off home again..all the times you were awake..you were aware..you were fully aware..but confused..not fuzzy..and you don't forget it..you remember it all..the stuff you were awake for...it's not a lost and later recalled memry..it's a traumatic event that is forever burned into your mind..you don't ever forget it

you are left..confused...about what happened..for the rest of your life

this is what it was/is like for me..except it happened more than once...several times and..after the first time it happened I would be like, "Oh no..not again"

for years I was in fight or flight mode, especially at night..never knowing if and when it would happen again.

that has subsided a-lot since it hasn't happened in YEARS (that I know of..they might be really good at knocking me out at this point)

but a part of me is always aware it could happen again at any time

hope this makes sense
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:56 pm

to be honest I have had dream stuff happen too.
Like you described...

I still do..what I would term "vivid dreams"..sense around..but remembered and felt like dreams are.

I still occasionally get those..but it's not the same as the actual "abduction-like experiences" were like.

They never felt dreamlike at all..they happened..I was awake for them.
Willie Wonka quotes..
Why? Are you having fun?
bionic

Postby Shuggah » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Yeah nah, on the flight or fight mode... thats exactly what I've been having for months now..

this feeling that somethings gonna happen again or something along those lines.

I don't generally remember alot when I'm in a drowzy state, dominantly after I got a number of concussions of fainting over a number of times.

It also scares the daylights out of me when I wake up and just seem to know things, like I was told it overnight or something like that and I get the feeling that something had been speaking to me.

I usually also wake up feeling like I had no sleep at all when I wake up with that feeling of being spoken to.
Shuggah

Postby jwebb » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 pm

Shuggah wrote:Mm, where to begin.

How exactly do you know if you've been 'abducted' before?

Considering, when I was a little child I remember things being at my window and screaming for my mom..
And the fact that I have an unknown "illness", the doctors are NEVER able to put their finger on whats wrong.
I've constantly felt 'different' or, 'outcasted'
And lately, I've had this absolute fear of sleeping with the light off;
No, I dont have a fear of the dark.. more or less of whats IN the dark.
Even then, I feel like theres something after me..
or watching me or something like that.

So? Just a whole bunch of things all happening at the same time?
Or?

or you my friend, need to go see some more doctors..
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Shuggah » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:40 pm

Trust me xD I've seen Hundreds of Docs.
Shuggah

Postby jwebb » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Shuggah wrote:Trust me xD I've seen Hundreds of Docs.

then why dont you ask this "God" that everyone is talking about.
people say he is great and fixes problems and talks to them.
maybe he will fix yours.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

PreviousNext

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts