The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

MH 370

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Where is the MH 370 thread? Surely the Savvy BV'ers are all over this one....maybe I missed it...If not let's crank one up.

What say you? Me...lol first accounts are the very best...it disappeared...it's gone..all that has followed has been concocted for the usual reason...

Now exactly what kind of weapon, energy, or whatever, can make a 777 disappear?

If you think that area of the world is void of the necessary technology to find such a plane within 24/48 hours, then you're not prepared to handle the truth.

Very possible that there is a new player in town......saying " Look at what we can do "

My heart goes out to the families affected...prayers and good thoughts to you...

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:37 am

You mean you don't have this one solved yet? You must be getting old! :lol:
greeney2

Postby magonia17 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:02 pm

With the US and its satellite surveillance technology coming into play, they have narrowed down the search in a southerly direction. It is interesting from a UFO point of view, that with this kind of technology, what in the hell have they detected?
magonia17

Postby Wing-Zero » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Whom was on the plane that needed to disappear, and why?

Figure that out, and you'll know the low-down.

In my opinion, anyways.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby katsung47 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:56 pm

822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by the Feds (3/20/2014)

It was done to justify the coming airplane’s incident.

In my story, to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives – they are all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case, they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See “811. Cruise – a murder trap (1/18/2014)”. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, the Feds used to create an incident in advance – either an “engine room fire” in a cruise or a “boat sinking” or “food poisoning” to cover up the coming case as a common one – not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was this Malaysia Airliner’s accident.

Malaysia Airline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the coming airplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine via Shanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case in late March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives could be arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds, they’ll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.

That was why Malaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife’s (or my rlatives’) 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly.

I predict the missing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purpose is to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That’s why MH370 changed its way dramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground. Watch the map.
In turning point, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia. To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean.

Forget those hijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay the searches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seek game at this time.

How could they do this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knows the drone is very popular today. It’s a skilled technique to pilot a plane with set up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data, at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane. The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time.

To drop an airplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in late March. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, the day the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for them to carry murder in jail.
katsung47

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:52 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/25/world ... .html?_r=0

Does everything have to have a conspiracy behind it? Well, here it does, obviously.

Anyone figure out which important folk were on the plane? Or are our super sleuths still at their yoga classes?

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby greeney2 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:06 am

It is still a big mystery for everyone at this point. They say the pings were showing the southern Indian ocean is where it ended, but I do not know just how much they have confirmed for sure. General Macineri was convinced the A/C was hijacked into Pakistan, and seemed very sure he was right, according to his sources. If he is right, we are in for something pretty major in the future. However, if he is wrong, and it did crash into the Indian ocean, that is a gigantic why question.

The Generals reputation making such a claim raises a big question as to his competence commanding our military. Even if he is a retired General now, he was a 3-star General, making very big military decisions. If he is that far off on this, I don't want to know what other things he was wrong about, as an active 3-star General. Pretty scary to consider.
greeney2

Postby prsroger » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Sylvia Brown would have known what happened . :crazy:
prsroger

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:37 pm

Yoga must have extended into Pilates for our crack team of information researchers.

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/545653/2 ... ng-777.htm

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:29 am

Joseph P farrell was way way out ahead of this, I'll just call it a thing. He said two plus weeks ago that if the authorities, moved the search area to the Indian Ocean that it would indicate a coverup. It's a very very deep body of water, one only a few countries have the tech capable of locating things 2 plus miles deep. So here we are....looking where they can ultimately control the outcome.

They never fully searched the area where the plane went down, or was lost. Now looking thousands of miles from that spot, trumped up by supposed pings from engines, Satt data, and whatever else they can concoct on the fly.

Here's another interesting thing.....they say the plane crashed in the Indian ocean some five hours after first losing contact, BUT Rolls Royce supposedly received the last ping some seven hours after .....wtf ever happened.

The usual CT nutters are having a field day with this event at the expense of the families and their grief. Only most all family members refuse to accept the story. They know something stinks...

Michael Shrimpton says the Chinese shot the plane down and that the US destroyed the vessel that did the deed.......So one must ask. WHY has CHINA basically KowTowed to those looking for it's countrymen?

Very interesting, and very very sad.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts