The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

1000 Ways To Die #913: Dead Meat-Eorite

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Never been better! :D
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:54 pm

lies
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:37 pm

:lol:

You keep thinking that. :mrgreen:
I don't believe what I believe because it's what I desire to believe. I believe what I believe because it's what logic and reason cause me to believe. All I want is to live with the truth -- nothing more, nothing less.
event_horizon

Postby at1with0 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:03 pm

I was just kidding anyway. :mrgreen:
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:48 pm

So what are the other 999 ways to die?
at1with0

Postby event_horizon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:44 am

at1with0 wrote:So what are the other 999 ways to die?

Digging up 16-month-old threads now? You poor thing.
event_horizon

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:27 am

Didn't watch it last time, but this time I jjust did noticed, it was from Woodland Hills, Calif. only 10 minutes from me. Amusing story, but it never happened. Also looked up the Doctors name in our directory--no such doctor.
greeney2

Postby event_horizon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:59 pm

greeney2 wrote:Didn't watch it last time, but this time I jjust did noticed, it was from Woodland Hills, Calif. only 10 minutes from me. Amusing story, but it never happened. Also looked up the Doctors name in our directory--no such doctor.

You won't be able to find the story because for one thing, it probably never happened in California. Names, dates, and locations are changed to protect the victims...also so the producers don't get sued. People have indeed been killed by meteorites. Look it up.

And here's Dr. DJ Green...yes, he's a real doctor, and a darn good one too. I doubt such a stand-up guy would be involved in a fake story:

http://www.wired.com/science/discoverie ... lideView=2
event_horizon

Previous

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts