The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

1,000,000 post thread

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:48 pm

I'd say something sarcastic, but certain individuals may fail to understand.

So how's the weather, at1? Bright and sunny here. Hopefully we won't hit the 100's again until next year.

You have a nice day now, ya hear? :D

Peace.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby sandra » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:20 pm

at1with0 wrote:Ire is a limitless source of energy and will easily push us over the 1,000,000 mark :mrgreen:

hmmmm, exciting! :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby sandra » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:39 pm

frrostedman wrote:

Sandra, I've put up with you and bitten my lip long enough girl.

What's that old song we used to sing in Elementary School. "Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me."

Well......ok. Just being me, but I realise I can be fairly irritable.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby at1with0 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:46 pm

frrostedman wrote:I'd say something sarcastic, but certain individuals may fail to understand.

Individuals, plural??
I remember back in the day you exhibited a great, dry sense of humor. You would say something and not toss up an emoticon such as a wink to clue people in to the fact that you were being facetious or sarcastic.

So how's the weather, at1? Bright and sunny here. Hopefully we won't hit the 100's again until next year.

You have a nice day now, ya hear? :D

Peace.

Thanks, you too. The weather is swiftly turning into fall and I'm not really thrilled about that for a few reasons. I need to start thinking about getting wood for the winter and I'm flat broke but..when am I not?? hehe Kinda weird, fall used to be my favorite season. But that was back in the bay area where the fall is nice. The trees out here in poh dunk do look pretty though it is a bit cold for my taste.

sandra wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Ire is a limitless source of energy and will easily push us over the 1,000,000 mark :mrgreen:

hmmmm, exciting! :lol:

Indeed! It's odd: two pairs of friends of mine are kinda at odds with one another, one pair online and one pair IRL (if there is a difference). I am Switzerland.

Just to ramble a bit, I find myself having a social life now... Got some folk who like the ranch and want to visit. It feels odd for me since I've been a total recluse for about two years now for reasons that should be fairly clear if you know me. I prefer it when the phone doesn't ring.

I just hooked my stereo up to my computer with an optical cable and it does sound a bit better. Boy do I love my music...

Anyways, I mentioned the concept of moonbridge somewhere and I wanted to begin explaining what that is. I will make it really basic: in the spirit world it connects two distant places. In my vision mentioned in the thread involving the nexus from star trek generations, I used a moonbridge at the same exact time someone else used it. I was trying to get to where he (or it) was going and he was trying to get where I was; we bumped into each other in the spirit world and the collision manifested a little zone or reality that we were both in for a while. From that pocket reality I had several choices as to where to go, being the center of a moonbridge, and I decided to travel along a path that was medium easy/hard which is when I entered the temple. I was tempted to ask one of the monks what the hell was happening but I decided to sit amongst them and meditate instead. Forgive me if I already disclosed this in that thread...

When I came out of the meditation, I continued traveling and found myself at a banquet table (that I know I mentioned). I ate and words came to me through another individual that I was stuck in [the nexus] forever. That wasn't the word he used but I don't want to imply that the nexus is connected to any belief system I'm aware of.

I was wondering if it would be a transient thing but so far, it hasn't been. Now my purpose is to do what I can to stay in the nexus. later, my purpose will probably be something else. It's not isolated from the rest of reality as it is in the movie Generations; for me it is more like a bubble that follows me. Again, forgive me if I already stated all this..my memory is quite poor. :mrgreen: I think memory is the first thing to go. Or is it hearing? I forget.

It's not ecstasy or euphoria. More like contentment. I have had states of euphoria and while that might be on the periphery of the nexus, it's quite intoxicating and not necessarily in a good way. This ... is good.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby at1with0 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:47 pm

sandra wrote:
frrostedman wrote:

Sandra, I've put up with you and bitten my lip long enough girl.

What's that old song we used to sing in Elementary School. "Shoo Fly, Don't Bother Me."

Well......ok. Just being me, but I realise I can be fairly irritable.

That's news to me.

I hope I never get on your bad side :o
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:39 pm

At1,

Your meditation vision whatever it was... do you see the glaring biblical reference? I am absolutely horrible at interpreting dreams and such so I definitely am not claiming any supreme knowledge here. But as I imagined your vision while I read your words, I found myself in a very biblical setting.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Any thoughts or understandings you draw from it I would welcome.
at1with0

Postby sandra » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 pm

at1with0 wrote:
Indeed! It's odd: two pairs of friends of mine are kinda at odds with one another, one pair online and one pair IRL (if there is a difference). I am Switzerland.

Just to ramble a bit, I find myself having a social life now... Got some folk who like the ranch and want to visit. It feels odd for me since I've been a total recluse for about two years now for reasons that should be fairly clear if you know me. I prefer it when the phone doesn't ring.

Thats great, and it might take more time to get comfortable with all the interaction, but you'll probably end up noticing how much easier it has become, since time before. It really does get easier, and I think we've had this discussion before haven't we. hmm maybe months and months ago?

I just hooked my stereo up to my computer with an optical cable and it does sound a bit better. Boy do I love my music...

I think you like music more than anyone I know. Is there ever a time when you are indoors that
you are not listening to music? Please don't tell me you bring head phones around the ranch outdoors? :mrgreen:

Anyways, I mentioned the concept of moonbridge somewhere and I wanted to begin explaining what that is. I will make it really basic: in the spirit world it connects two distant places. In my vision mentioned in the thread involving the nexus from star trek generations, I used a moonbridge at the same exact time someone else used it. I was trying to get to where he (or it) was going and he was trying to get where I was; we bumped into each other in the spirit world and the collision manifested a little zone or reality that we were both in for a while. From that pocket reality I had several choices as to where to go, being the center of a moonbridge, and I decided to travel along a path that was medium easy/hard which is when I entered the temple. I was tempted to ask one of the monks what the hell was happening but I decided to sit amongst them and meditate instead. Forgive me if I already disclosed this in that thread...

Now why is it a moonbridge, I mean what did it look like? Never heard that before, are you talking about the shape of the bridge?

When I came out of the meditation, I continued traveling and found myself at a banquet table (that I know I mentioned). I ate and words came to me through another individual that I was stuck in [the nexus] forever. That wasn't the word he used but I don't want to imply that the nexus is connected to any belief system I'm aware of.

I understand and it was your vision but you as well should feel comfortable to use whatever words, without thinking of the other common associations.

I was wondering if it would be a transient thing but so far, it hasn't been. Now my purpose is to do what I can to stay in the nexus. later, my purpose will probably be something else. It's not isolated from the rest of reality as it is in the movie Generations; for me it is more like a bubble that follows me. Again, forgive me if I already stated all this..my memory is quite poor. :mrgreen: I think memory is the first thing to go. Or is it hearing? I forget.

It's not ecstasy or euphoria. More like contentment. I have had states of euphoria and while that might be on the periphery of the nexus, it's quite intoxicating and not necessarily in a good way. This ... is good.

You know what its like- you get fueled up to fight getting out of the system, when its still hard to do things in the outside world, alot of times that is actually because we are still a part of it, still fighting to be freed and having to move within it. Some actually think that its hard to do even physical things that are more of the world because they are not a part of it, but when you break more free, you are actually more free and lighter to move in and out of it as need be, without the jetlag. And all of it is meaningful and serves equal purpose. It becomes easier to multitask and maintain and takes alot of weight away. Thats atleast how I see some of it. Alot of times I feel very light, so sometimes I have to focus because not everything always feels solid.
memory works both ways.”
sandra

Postby at1with0 » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:48 am

sandra wrote:Thats great, and it might take more time to get comfortable with all the interaction, but you'll probably end up noticing how much easier it has become, since time before. It really does get easier, and I think we've had this discussion before haven't we. hmm maybe months and months ago?

Yeah, it is easier to be comfortable with interaction. Selecting who I hang out with has a large part to play in that. 8-)

I think you like music more than anyone I know. Is there ever a time when you are indoors that you are not listening to music? Please don't tell me you bring head phones around the ranch outdoors? :mrgreen:

Well sometimes when I'm on the patio, I have my music cranked up. I do listen to my ipod at night on my pillow sometimes. It's unusual if I'm inside not listening to music.

Now why is it a moonbridge, I mean what did it look like? Never heard that before, are you talking about the shape of the bridge?

The name is such just to invoke a sense that this bridge is more like extradimensional sidestepping through a mindscape than a physical bridge. Legend has it that they are made of moonlight. It occurs to me now that sunlight and moonlight are the same; it's just that one is at night and the other isn't. This particular event occurred in the day.

I understand and it was your vision but you as well should feel comfortable to use whatever words, without thinking of the other common associations.

One could call it heaven but it isn't what I think of when I think of heaven. It is like life that is as perfect as it can be. Do I see it? Do I recognize it? Do I appreciate it?

Damn straight!

You know what its like- you get fueled up to fight getting out of the system, when its still hard to do things in the outside world, alot of times that is actually because we are still a part of it, still fighting to be freed and having to move within it. Some actually think that its hard to do even physical things that are more of the world because they are not a part of it, but when you break more free, you are actually more free and lighter to move in and out of it as need be, without the jetlag. And all of it is meaningful and serves equal purpose. It becomes easier to multitask and maintain and takes alot of weight away. Thats atleast how I see some of it. Alot of times I feel very light, so sometimes I have to focus because not everything always feels solid.

Yes, that resonates with my experience. :mrgreen:
at1with0

Postby sandra » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:15 pm

I'm very happy for you and all the things that are ahead for you.
By the way, time to skeddadle. :lol: ;)
memory works both ways.”
sandra

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts