Photos
Article

Did elites sought to "hide truth in plain sight" as Dr. Michael Salla has alleged in matters concerning their association with alien interests?

Yeah I found another structure on Mars. You know the old saying, where theres smoke theres fire, well I found a few so I keep looking in hopes of finding more. Tonight I found these two unusual photos. I know, the last thing you want to see is another Mars building, but aren't you curious a little bit what alien buildings looks like?

The second is less complicated. Its a building. Notice the blackness, that is how you know its newer. I have seen them a thousand times before but this one is perfect and undamaged. It reminds me of the buildings in the computer game "Halo." It is a very futuristic design and perfect in dimensions.

I am sure there are those that say, "It's just a rock!" but so is Mount Rushmore. However this is a flat black building…like what I mentioned in my UFO book. This is one of the most common types of alien structures. I also believe this building to be able to fly and move to a new location at whim.

Source Photos:

Internet site reference:

Source: http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/ufo_extraterrestrials/2011/12/25/2403.html

Other Popular Articles

Comments
Order by:
Per page:

•  Heinrichk66:

I'm a bit late on this comment, but I saw this image on the JPL-NASA website the week this came out. The photo of this structure was taken across a ravine (see the small creek running across the middle of the photo) and it is about 200 meters from the rover.  The building is the size of a two story house and there appears to be several windows in it.

NASA HIDES THE SCALE of the images by showing close-up photos of gravel and rock at the beginning of the series, and then slips in the more distant images on the page for that day.  There is never any distance or size comparision data given, like there was in the first rover mission, so the natural (intended) reaction is that everthing is "just a few inches tall".

91 days ago
    0 points

•  dboyko:

Could u point where is that building exactly, pls?

337 days ago
    0 points

•  Eldensword:

Maybe I'm not seeing this in the correct scale but...Aren't these close up photos of the ground? Should I say, close up photos taken maybe 1 or 2 feet off of the ground of the ground, making those "structures" just a few inches tall? If this were an aerial view, I could see the excitement. Does anybody else just see this as a few square feet of close up ground?

906 days ago
    7 points

The Social Network Buzz - Comment using your Facebook, AOL, Hotmail or Yahoo! account
Info
Administrator
The Black Vault Owner/Operator
12.25.2011 (946 days ago)
5423 Views
0 Subscribers
All News by Administrator
Rate
5 votes
Related News
Two top astronomers told Congress that it's almost certain that life exists on other planets and requested continued funding to research extraterrestrial life.
66 days ago · From Administrator
NASA and its international partners now have the go-ahead to begin construction on a new Mars lander, after it completed a successful Mission Critical Design Review on Friday.
Main Space
69 days ago · From Administrator
The rim surrounding Endeavour Crater on Mars recedes southward, then sweeps around to the east in a vista obtained by NASA's Mars Exploration Rover Opportunity.
Main Space
69 days ago · From Administrator
In the movies, humans often fear invaders from Mars. These days, scientists are more concerned about invaders to Mars, in the form of micro-organisms from Earth.
Main Space
87 days ago · From Administrator
The team operating NASA's Curiosity Mars rover is telling the rover to use several tools this weekend to inspect a sandstone slab being evaluated as a possible drilling target.
Main Space