A startling new video clip showing what appears to be an elongated skull lying on the ocean floor has been released by the Ocean Explorer team in the past few days – (scroll down for video).
The two minutes and 42 second clip was taken last year by one of the ROVs (Remotely Operated Vehicles) used by the team. The Ocean Modules V8 Sii ROV was being piloted remotely from the ship in an effort to explore the site when the team came across the bizarre discovery.
‘For so long have i not been able to tell anyone about this. So this feels good, i remember my heart pounding a bit faster the moment this showed up on the screen.’ – Jimmi Aasberg (OceanX Team)
The object was found lying beside the main 60 metre wide anomaly at a depth of 79 metres – it is thought to be only one of many curious finds that the team have made at the site – most of which are still under a contractual embargo by the TV company who financed the trip and will be revealed later this year when the 60 minute documentary is broadcast.
It is believed that no attempt was made to recover the object at the time as the ROV’s propulsion system kicks up a lot of silt from the bottom and this was severely hindering the divers visibility around the object. A new expedition in 2013 may try and salvage the object along with other objects and samples at the site.
‘It is not a hole, look from the beginning, you will see the back side of… What ever it is, but anyway, you’ll see that it is an object laying on the “anomaly” and the size is as a football. We have been allowed by Titan to show this sequence which we think look at bit odd and together with everything else makes you kind of think. We are bound by a contract and we can not release what ever we want, but you just wait for the documentary and you’ll see some more interesting stuff. ‘- Peter Lindberg (OceanX Co-Founder)
“Have no answer to what it is … but now you understand why we work with this … This is just one of many strange things there.” – Dennis Aasberg (OceanX Co-Founder)
Editor’s Comment: This newly released footage of what appears to be an elongated skull, similar to what you would call your classic ‘gray’ alien may turn out to be nothing more than the head of a statue or a curiously shaped rock, but examining this on it’s own does not put this latest find in the context it deserves. Consider for a moment the photographs and the entire list of anomalies and interactions the team have made public so far. What is the likelihood of so many unnatural formations and irregularities together in one place?
- Object is 200ft accross mushroom shaped comprising a thick pillar rising 8 metres out of the seabed with a 4 metre thick dome on top (like a mushroom shape) – rising a total of 12 metres (approx 40 feet) high above the surrounding seabed which lies at the end of a 1500 metre ‘skid’ or gouge on an otherwise featureless seabed.
- A second and third anomaly lying nearby – anomaly two has the appearance of a gothic church window with what appear to be two similarly sized arches.
- Anomaly three – an underwater mountain 1500m to the South.
- Large straight lines, walls and corridors in excess of 10 metres long with flat, smooth surfaces.
- Dome shaped object nicknamed “The Meringue” approximately 4 metres wide and sits on top of the object.
- Right angles and unnatural depressions many metres long.
- A perfectly round hole in the object (as yet unexplored).
- A 1-2 metre wide square depression with a perfectly circular depression inside.
- Stone circles, like “fireplaces”, of hard black “almost petrified” burnt looking stone each a few inches in diameter, like 4 or 5 pearls in a necklace in various arrangements on top of the dome.
- Threats and intimidation by outside parties.
If the military remote viewers are correct then this anomaly is one of many similar sites on the seabed and therefore there is a good chance that the navy / military / intelligence services already know about this. Are you a whistle-blower, ex-military, contractor who has knowledge of what this anomaly is? Have you encountered this kind of formation before in the course of your work? Contact email@example.com Requests for confidentiality are always treated in the strictest of confidence.