Photos
Article

By NB Staff

For the seventh night in a row, ABC’s World News, CBS Evening News, and NBC Nightly News refused to give one single second of coverage to the Obama administration’s deceitful response to the terrorist attack on the US consulate in Benghazi on September 11. According to the Media Research Center, the last time Benghazi was discussed on one of the flagship network evening news casts was the October 25 edition of CBS Evening News.

Since then, ABC News and CBS News have relegated coverage of the Benghazi terrorist attack to their websites. Jake Tapper’s November 1 report for ABC News landed on the Drudge Report, while a post from CBS News’ Sharyl Atkisson that same day was picked up by Real Clear Politics. But the millions of viewers who tune in to ABC’s World News and CBS Evening News were not permitted to hear these stories on the evening broadcasts.

Media Research Center President Brent Bozell reacts:

The stories about the Benghazi terrorist attack written by ABC’s Jake Tapper and CBS’s Sharyl Atkisson clearly demonstrate that there are some serious journalists who believe this is a major story and are looking for answers from the Obama Administration. ABC’s World News’ and CBS Evening News’ refusal to present these stories to the millions of Americans who count on them as their primary source of news shows how corrupted they have become. They’re trying to rig this election for Barack Obama, deliberately spiking news stories even their top reporters believe to be important.

The litany of failures that led to the deaths of four brave Americans in Benghazi on September 11, and the contradictory answers, is long and getting longer, but the big question the Obama Administration must answer remains unasked by the liberal media: if the administration was repeatedly warned of danger, and requests for help were repeatedly turned down, and four brave Americans died, who is responsible for this catastrophe, and why did the Obama Administration dishonestly try to blame it all on a video?


Source: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb-staff/2012/11/02/abc-and-cbs-ignore-their-own-reporters-benghazi-blackout-reach-7-days#ixzz2B5is66UN

Comments
Order by: 
Per page: 
 
  • There are no comments yet
The Social Network Buzz - Comment using your Facebook, AOL, Hotmail or Yahoo! account
Info
Administrator
The Black Vault Owner/Operator
11.02.2012 (537 days ago)
882 Views
0 Subscribers
All News by Administrator
Share This Article
Rate
0 votes
Related News
The judge, Army Col. James Pohl, said it appears an FBI agent contacted a member of the defense team that represents Khalid Sheikh Mohammed
6 days ago · From Administrator
Hillary Clinton was the planned keynote speaker at the 17th Annual Western Healthcare Leadership Academy in San Diego on April 11 - but she's cancelled her visit in the midst of planned protests
13 days ago · From Administrator
The public has finally learned why a wheelchair-bound Stanford University scholar was cuffed, detained and denied a flight from San Francisco to Hawaii: FBI human error.
22 days ago · From Administrator
CIA's station chief in Libya pointedly told his superiors in Washington that no such demonstration occurred in Benghazi.
23 days ago · From Administrator
The Senate’s 88-page report on the Benghazi assault provides a new detail about the role of an al-Qaida-linked organization
91 days ago · From Administrator
ABC and CBS Ignore Their Own Reporters As Benghazi Blackout Reaches 7 Days