This series documents important aspects of the war in Southeast Asia. Originally published by the Airpower Research Institute at Maxwell AFB, the seven short studies were written by airmen who fought in Vietnam.
- Vol. I: The Tale of Two Bridges and the Battle for the Skies over North Vietnam [205 Pages]
- Vol. II: Airpower and the 1972 Spring Invasion [125 Pages]
- Vol. III: The Vietnamese Air Force,1965-1975: An Analysis of Its Role in Combat and Fourteen Hours at Koh Tang [175 Pages]
- Vol. IV: Last Flight from Saigon [153 Pages]
- Vol. V: Airpower and the Airlift Evacuation of Kham Duc [98 Pages]
- Vol. VI: Linebacker II: A View from the Rock [225 Pages]
- Vol. VII: Air Force Heroes in Vietnam [101 Pages]