The Space Race
The Space Race was an informal competition between the United States and the Soviet Union to see who could make the furthest advancements into space first. It involved the efforts to explore outer space with artificial satellites, to send humans into space, and to land them on the Moon.
Below are declassified and released records regarding the Space Race.
- The Deadlock of the Space Race, 27 May 1993 [82 Pages, 16.5mb]
- Five Years of Soviet Space Investigation [29 Pages, 12.23mb]
- Launch on Demand [48 Pages, 3mb]
- Space Race and the 1930s [33 Pages, 4.9mb]
- Surface Characteristics of the Moon, Mars, and Venus, March 1965 [90 Pages, 2.3MB] - Report on Surveys of Soviet-Bloc Scientific and Technical Literature.
- The New Space Race [57 Pages, 12.3mb]
- There are no comments yet