Remote Viewing (RV), refers to the attempt to gather information about a distant or unseen target using paranormal means or extra-sensory perception. Typically a remote viewer is expected to give information about an object that is hidden from physical view and separated at some distance. The term was introduced by parapsychologists Russell Targ and Harold Puthoff in 1974.
- An Evaluation of Remote Viewing Research and Applications, Executive Summary [9 Pages]
- An Evaluation of Remote Viewing Research and Applications, Full Report [200 Pages, 29.01mb]
- Perceptual Augmentation Techniques: Part 3, Covering the Period 1 April to 1 August 1974 [109 Pages, 14.79mb]
- Perceptual Augmentation Techniques: Executive Summary - For Period Covering Jan 1974 - Feb 1975 [17 Pages]
- Perceptual Augmentation Techniques: Final Report - For Period Covering Jan 1974 - Feb 1975 [153 Pages]
- Remote Viewing Video for Order [2 Pages, 305k] - This an interesting document from 1995. Referencing a foreign documentary on Remote Viewing, check out the distribution of what agencies would be interested in such a video. Odd ?
- Stargate Program [27 pages]