A prisoner of war is a combatant who is held in continuing custody by an enemy power during or immediately after an armed conflict.
- The Code of Conduct and the Vietnam Prisoners of War - by Commander John S. McCain, United States Navy
- Individual Research Project: The Code of Conduct and the Vietnam Prisoners of War by John S. McCain, U.S. Navy
- POW: It Can Happen to You! [49 Pages]
- Performance of American POWS in the Vietnam War : adequate training or creative leadership? by Scott A. Arcuri
- Prisoner of War Negotiations - Korea and Vietnam (Master Thesis) [93 Pages, 12.68mb]